What's the deal with Esthe

I should have listened to this thread. I found an Esthe massage place in my very rural area. They had all the signs of offering “more” : high price ¥24,000 and very secretive. They wouldn’t give me the exact location until the day of the massage, and when I got there it was in a residential apartment.

They had me sign a pledge that promised I wouldn’t disclose the location or what goes on there, and also promise to not touch the girl or ask for any sexual services. The pledge said they would report me to the police if I broke the promise.The girl was absolutely gorgeous. Very petite in a tiny black dress that showed off her panties. She had a perfect ass.

She gave me a decent 2 hour massage, teased my c&b enough that I was rock hard when I flipped over. When she massaged my arms she rested my hand on her amazing legs and I gave a testing squeeze… nothing. When all said and done there was no offer of any extras.

Anyone have insight on why they would be so secretive if they are just offering massage? I’m considering sending the manager a message asking why they are, but it seems risky. I would be a repeat customer if they offered any other services

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have listened to this thread. I found an Esthe massage place in my very rural area. They had all the signs of offering “more” : high price ¥24,000 and very secretive. They wouldn’t give me the exact location until the day of the massage, and when I got there it was in a residential apartment.

They had me sign a pledge that promised I wouldn’t disclose the location or what goes on there, and also promise to not touch the girl or ask for any sexual services. The pledge said they would report me to the police if I broke the promise.The girl was absolutely gorgeous. Very petite in a tiny black dress that showed off her panties. She had a perfect ass.

She gave me a decent 2 hour massage, teased my c&b enough that I was rock hard when I flipped over. When she massaged my arms she rested my hand on her amazing legs and I gave a testing squeeze… nothing. When all said and done there was no offer of any extras.

Anyone have insight on why they would be so secretive if they are just offering massage? I’m considering sending the manager a message asking why they are, but it seems risky. I would be a repeat customer if they offered any other services
All the makings of an illegal shop. My best guess is that the 24,000 yen you paid was the high price of an illegal shop. I'm betting more goes on there, but not sure what their code is. It may have been just a tip or since you're a foreigner, they just took your money and gave you the basic level service. They won't call the police, because the shop is probably illegal to begin with. They don't want the wrong kind of attention. If they are operating out of an apartment with zero signage, then definitely not very legit.

Fret not, even if you got caught at a place like this, the clients aren't the target... it's the manager/owner and possibly the girls who are working illegally there.

Two things:
1. Definitely an unlicensed shop.
2. You paid that much for a massage you got totally ripped off unless you REALLY liked the massage.

Then again Japanese guys love over-paying for the long chase after which they might get…something; esthe, hostesses, etc so maybe that IS the service …?

All the makings of an illegal shop. My best guess is that the 24,000 yen you paid was the high price of an illegal shop. I'm betting more goes on there, but not sure what their code is. It may have been just a tip or since you're a foreigner, they just took your money and gave you the basic level service. They won't call the police, because the shop is probably illegal to begin with. They don't want the wrong kind of attention. If they are operating out of an apartment with zero signage, then definitely not very legit.

Fret not, even if you got caught at a place like this, the clients aren't the target... it's the manager/owner and possibly the girls who are working illegally there.

Any recommendations on wording for a message to them? Or even if I should? I would easily drop 24K on FS or even BBBJ ...

I am very new to this hobby, don't want to cross any lines.

Any recommendations on wording for a message to them? Or even if I should? I would easily drop 24K on FS or even BBBJ ...

What he said. ⬇️
Honestly if you don’t enjoy the chase, stop wasting time with esthe and go right to deli (blowie guaranteed) or soap?

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Honestly if you don’t enjoy the chase, stop wasting time with esthe and go right to deli (blowie guaranteed) or soap?
Wish it was that easy :/ I'm in one of the most remote areas of Japan, I'm a 4 hour drive from any place that will accept foreigners. Flights to Tokyo are cheap enough. But a flight and hotel and taxis...it all adds up before even getting to the fun. Also a big time commitment. Was hoping for something a bit closer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah ok in that case…shimei the same girl every time. Bring her a small gift (brand chocolates in the shop bag) every time. Say once a week for a month. First time hand on her thigh. Next time move it 2cm up towards her crotch and leave it there. Next time another 2cm. And again.
Slow. And. Steady. Maybe MAYBE she is willing. And if she is it has NOTHING to do with the shop and everything to do with her.
If you are stupendously lucky she’ll give you her line, you can take her to lovely dinners many many times as well as see her at her work and then, one day, maybe…

Some of these shops only give 'extras' to frequent, repeating clients. But, it's probably to find something that's more of a sure thing.

Yeah ok in that case…shimei the same girl every time. Bring her a small gift (brand chocolates in the shop bag) every time. Say once a week for a month. First time hand on her thigh. Next time move it 2cm up towards her crotch and leave it there. Next time another 2cm. And again.
Slow. And. Steady. Maybe MAYBE she is willing. And if she is it has NOTHING to do with the shop and everything to do with her.
If you are stupendously lucky she’ll give you her line, you can take her to lovely dinners many many times as well as see her at her work and then, one day, maybe…
Some Japanese dude somewhere: "Oh hell yeahhh! Sign me up!"

Some Japanese dude somewhere: "Oh hell yeahhh! Sign me up!"
This is the country where dudes will drop millions of yen over MONTHS to maybe get a kiss? Maybe? From a hostess. Esthe is the same game so if you don’t enjoy playing you might as well just join a local gym or something and try to actually get a girlfriend?
Hate to say it but in the inaka that might end being the more cost effective and satisfying play.

This is the country where dudes will drop millions of yen over MONTHS to maybe get a kiss? Maybe? From a hostess. Esthe is the same game so if you don’t enjoy playing you might as well just join a local gym or something and try to actually get a girlfriend?
Hate to say it but in the inaka that might end being the more cost effective and satisfying play.

Point taken :( I’ll drop this one unless I get a spicy offer on Line. I admittedly do not like chasing and certainly not looking for a girlfriend.

I just don’t get the secrecy. Why did I need to sign a pledge not to discuss what goes on there if it’s only massage? Why is the location a secret? Perhaps that’s a part of the mystique …or maybe it’s just tax evasion.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I just don’t get the secrecy. Why did I need to sign a pledge not to discuss what goes on there if it’s only massage? Why is the location a secret? Perhaps that’s a part of the mystique …or maybe it’s just tax evasion.
D. All of the above.

It's Japan. Things that make sense to them, don't make sense to anyone else.

They had me sign a pledge that promised I wouldn’t disclose the location or what goes on there, and also promise to not touch the girl or ask for any sexual services. The pledge said they would report me to the police if I broke the promise.
It's just my opinion since i consistently use Japanese esthe shops, but almost everywhere I have been they make you sign the pledge. It doesn't mean anything. It's all just for show.

Some esthe places I use in the Shibuya-ku area as a repeat customer, make me sign it every time. Also, I wrote this before in another thread also, but most places only send the location to first-time customers on the day of the appointment. Sometimes they have more than one room in the local vicinity.
In my experience, it really depends on the rapport you build with the therapist whether you get extras or not.
I tried an esthe place in Osaka for the first time last week, had the pledge and everything, and spent a lot of my session chatting with the therapist. When the flip came out of nowhere, she asked me if I wanted to take a video, and some extras proceeded at no additional cost. Caught me totally off guard. Claimed she just enjoyed the conversation.

There are a lot of "high class esthe" places near my house, the prices keep me well away.

Reactions: Maxblack
Flights to Tokyo are cheap enough. But a flight and hotel and taxis...it all adds up before even getting to the fun. Also a big time commitment. Was hoping for something a bit closer.
Not going to lie, but when I was living in buttfuck Shiga back in 2015 if I had known about the extent of p4p I’d have been in Tobita Shinchi every fucking weekend.

The time commitment to pussy is important. Spend the flight looking at shops you want to try and reviewed ladies in TAG, and do a spree of 1-3 over a weekend. Rejoice with a relaxed dick and balls on the way home.

In regards to hotels, the purpose of the trip is to find pussy, so where you sleep is of lower priority than where you play. So stay in a capsule overnight and plan your trips around Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, Taito, Gotanda, or Kawasaki. Some capsules are as cheap as ¥1200 a night and really aren’t all that bad. Add a 2 or 3 hour love hotel (or free time if you plan to do 2+ girls in succession of each other) and your costs for accommodations for two nights can easily be under ¥10,000 (or even less than ¥5,000 if you use soaplands or fashion health incall shops instead.)

It's just my opinion since i consistently use Japanese esthe shops, but almost everywhere I have been they make you sign the pledge. It doesn't mean anything. It's all just for show.

Some esthe places I use in the Shibuya-ku area as a repeat customer, make me sign it every time. Also, I wrote this before in another thread also, but most places only send the location to first-time customers on the day of the appointment. Sometimes they have more than one room in the local vicinity.
In my experience, it really depends on the rapport you build with the therapist whether you get extras or not.
I tried an esthe place in Osaka for the first time last week, had the pledge and everything, and spent a lot of my session chatting with the therapist. When the flip came out of nowhere, she asked me if I wanted to take a video, and some extras proceeded at no additional cost. Caught me totally off guard. Claimed she just enjoyed the conversation.
Any recommendations in Shibuya? I’ve only tried a few.

Has anyone else who uses esthe noticed a lot more places closed to foreigners since the borders reopened? I was rejected by a men's esthe shop near my house that I had visited several times before (but not recently). Made a reservation this time and all, but when they confirmed my name the line went quiet and they said oh I am sorry, we can't make an appointment now. They told me it is their group's policy to not allow foreigners at all. Strange.

So I checked with another shop in Akiba that previously explicitly courted foreigners. Even had an English page with explanation of the services provided (not fuzoku) and the flow. Anyway I hadn't used them in maybe a year or two - now not only is the English page gone but there is an explicit statement in Japanese that foreigners are not allowed. I didn't actually try to reserve with them this time, but it's a bit odd.

I sort of get it for fuzoku, especially for foreign customers who don't speak Japanese, but esthe?

Chichi no yu is an esthe shop in Ikebukuro that let's you finish.
https://chichinoyu.tokyo/sp/top.html
I booked a girl over the phone in Japanese last week on Friday. I warn you all that the office is extremely noisy, and they challenge your Japanese by speaking fast, but I was successful in making the booking.

New customers can only book on the same day after 10am, so the popular girls are hard to catch.

We showered together, she gave me a bit of a lazy massage, then paizuri, and finally sucked my nipples and finished me off with a handjob.

She let me play with her tits, but not suck them, allegedly because they were "sore". I also got to play with them a lot in the bath at the end. I felt pretty good rapport with the wl and I expect repeat bookings will get me more services.

Reactions: Mewtwo2021