What's Your Most Sentimentally Valued Item?

TheWhiteBear

Ambassador of Mars/President of Kenya/Astronaut
Reaction score
Just curious what everyone hold most dear to, mine has to be the watch my grandfather left behind and gladly neither my grandfather or father had to hide this watch up their ass.

As far is I know the watch is a Rolex Day-Date president 1803 from the mid 1970's, according to my father it's a watch my grandfather bought after being a successful businessman. In today's market this watch isn't worth all that much due to it's age, but for me it is a priceless item and one of the very few things to remember my grandfather by.
If there comes a day where I must hide this watch up my ass to continue its legacy, I would gladly do so.

Attachments

• IMG_5217.JPG
    IMG_5217.JPG
    761.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5218.JPG
    IMG_5218.JPG
    757.4 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
I think my most prized possession would be a pair of Burberry glasses.. hahaha

It was given to me by a.. well, I don't know what to call him, really. He considers us friends with benefits, but he acts more like a sugar daddy. Anyway, let's just call him "Shabba Ranks".

The reason why it's meaningful to me is because during one of our first dates, I slept over at his place and forgot to take my contact lenses out before doing so. I probably slept for like 10 hours, and when I woke up, my eyes were hurting like crazy.

So Shabba Ranks saw that I was in pain, and told me to take the lenses off and throw them away, so that we could go to an eyewear shop and buy me a new pair of glasses. He let me choose from any brand, and I got attracted by a nice Burberry one~ Have been wearing them at home ever since.

I do own a couple of luxury items given by different sweethearts, but this one has the most "aww" feeling in my opinion.. and I never let anyone touch it.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
A little bit embarrassing but this cutie here which I got for my 18th birthday from my grandmother. I never go somewhere for longer without it and I consider this the most luxury item I have :oops:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    961.2 KB · Views: 122
I have three:
  • Very weathered photo of my first girlfriend
  • Photo of my wife when she turned 20
  • Photo of my son at 3 months