Guest viewing is limited

When she’s more into you than the reverse

Frenchy

Peace, Love and Camembert
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like bragging I know
But was in the “reverse” situation too so I get a pass…

I finally had this conversation today when I bluntly said to my SB (who comes a bit too often to my place recently and wants a bit too much of my attention ) that I don’t really pay her for sex. She wants it more than I do anyway.
I continue to pay her so that there is no drama, demands, bitching , power plays etc…. And to be alone when I want to.

It went surprisingly well, as she was never really comfortable with the pay-for-sex thing (remnants of catholic upbringing I suppose) and understand I want the GF experience without the GF hassles
She added that it’s hard sometimes though, as not arguing back when I am the bitchy/whiny one takes some efforts.
Well yeah, I can imagine, and that’s part of the job !

But now I am afraid I came across as a cold egoistical asshole. Which I probably am , but still…. Feeling a bit guilty about it. Ok I need to offer roses or sthg for next time I suppose

Thank you for sharing. Appreciate it.

Good to know I am not the only one thinking this way.

I was thinking about telling one of my SB about not giving her money for sex. I felt she is not that comfortable getting the money every time we meet.

The thing is, she doesn't get paid that well. I feel good supporting her mentally, financially and physically (sex)

Now that you have shared this, I felt more comfortable asking her how she wants to handle this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy
I don't understand why you would feel guilty. You were being honest with your feelings.

I was thinking about telling one of my SB about not giving her money for sex. I felt she is not that comfortable getting the money every time we meet.

The thing is, her job doesn't get paid that well for her job, and I feel good supporting her mentally financially and physically (sex)

Now that you have shared this, I felt more comfortable asking her how she wants to handle this.

Thanks Ken . If there’s only one lesson I learnt after all those years trying (and mostly failing) to be with ladies one way or another , from gf to marriage to p4p is that, frank communication about expectations is better than waiting for the other to magically “get it” , or not wanting to rock the boat etc…

And if it fails well, better that it fails sooner than later when you are too damn pissed off and frustrated

PS: I would have bet the first reply would come from Mikey , writing that if my lady needs more sex he would be happy to volunteer :)

Reactions: Ken4fb and MikeH
I don't understand why you would feel guilty. You were being honest with your feelings.
Thanks mate. But sometimes being too honest with your feelings can backfire. Especially with a caliente Filipina. Who learnt karate.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I often don’t understand these Frenchy problems. Whether to dine at Jean-Georges or Robuchon…. Whether to order up that third bottle of Krug Brut Vintage 1988 or not…. Etc.

My SBs seemingly have no desire to stay even a minute longer after the specifically agreed time spent. Could be because I am a pay per view guy and only pay for that time spent or because I am a boring s.o.b. or both. I try to not dig too deep on the whys there. 😅 I will be sure to feedback more when I can afford a monthly or other longer term SB relationship, know what Krug even tastes like, or know just what the heck a Michelin star restaurant looks like from the inside. Now I will shut up about these things I know nothing about. 😂❤️

I finally had this conversation today when I bluntly said to my SB (who comes a bit too often to my place recently and wants a bit too much of my attention ) that I don’t really pay her for sex. She wants it more than I do anyway.
I continue to pay her so that there is no drama, demands, bitching , power plays etc…. And to be alone when I want to.

It went surprisingly well, as she was never really comfortable with the pay-for-sex thing (remnants of catholic upbringing I suppose) and understand I want the GF experience without the GF hassles
She added that it’s hard sometimes though, as not arguing back when I am the bitchy/whiny one takes some efforts.

But now I am afraid I came across as a cold egoistical asshole. Which I probably am , but still…. Feeling a bit guilty about it. Ok I need to offer roses or sthg for next time I suppose

What do you think would happen if you didn't pay her at all?

But now I am afraid I came across as a cold egoistical asshole.

Well they say you should always be yourself when talking with ladies.

But I would never describe you with those words. I mean I honestly think you are a warm person.

PS: I would have bet the first reply would come from Mikey , writing that if my lady needs more sex he would be happy to volunteer :)

My apologies for not doing my job. I was too busy having lots of sex and left you miserably bunch all by yourself and look where it got you.

Reactions: Frenchy and Ken4fb

You sound like you're married already. May as well just get the ring now and cut to the chase.

In all honesty, I can't really offer anything here. I've never been in a financial situation where I would be comfortable paying for that kind of set-up. And to be more honest, with the money a SB would cost me, I know I'd be far happier blowing it on a new Rolex or Omega and happily left-hand wanking, winding my new watch up.

What do you think would happen if you didn't pay her at all?
I asked myself this question many times and not sure what would happen. She has a stable job now . She doesn’t really need the money . In fact she keeps it at my place ! So it changes hands but stays here. :wacky:
Anyway as I said , having a GF with all the positive aspects and very few of the negatives is priceless… also she cooks sometimes and cleans up my place. So yeah CharlieSimms is right , WTF do I complain about ? (i just drank Krug once and rarely goes to Michelin restaurants nowadays though)

You sound like you're married already. May as well just get the ring now and cut to the chase.

In all honesty, I can't really offer anything here. I've never been in a financial situation where I would be comfortable paying for that kind of set-up. And to be more honest, with the money a SB would cost me, I know I'd be far happier blowing it on a new Rolex or Omega and happily left-hand wanking, winding my new watch up.
I must admit , it’s a more drama-free lifestyle. The Rolex , Omega and left hand won’t complain , ask you stuff, bullshit you etc. You are a wise man Keihan

Reactions: Keihan
Well they say you should always be yourself when talking with ladies.

But I would never describe you with those words. I mean I honestly think you are a warm person.

My apologies for not doing my job. I was too busy having lots of sex and left you miserably bunch all by yourself and look where it got you.

With friends like you, whoo needs enemies :)

I must admit , it’s a more drama-free lifestyle. The Rolex , Omega and left hand won’t complain , ask you stuff, bullshit you etc. You are a wise man Keihan

Even better, if you wear a Rolex to the bar, there are certain women who might throw you a freebie at the LH because they think they're snagging a rich one. I wish I'd tried it when I was younger and single. Joke's on them!

Reactions: cuckhimnow
With friends like you, whoo needs enemies :)

You couldn't afford an enemy like me.

Also you know your life has turned real bad if your friends stop mocking you.

The thing is, she doesn't get paid that well. I feel good supporting her mentally, financially and physically (sex)

Had a chat with her, she said she wants the money, end of story.

It was good to talk it out so we understand how each other feel rather than guessing. Thank you for bringing this up.

Now I need to work harder to find a freebie.

Had a chat with her, she said she wants the money, end of story.

It was good to talk it out so we understand how each other feel rather than guessing. Thank you for bringing this up.

Now I need to work harder to find a freebie.
Well who doesn’t want money?! :)
Freebies can be dangerous …
I still pay mine of course (half of the others’ rate for much better service so no complain) but at least she knows why I still want to