Guest viewing is limited

When stopped by police

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is possible to have a fun night without causing chaos, disturbing the people around you, and being a general dick. I don’t know why you talk about this like you’re proud of the fond memories... honestly you should be ashamed.
I actually agree with you Juliet. And not just because you look lovely and I think about booking you someday. Having been myself a « general dick » too many times to count, I now feel a bit shameful and regretful. But just a bit, it’s not like I did so many awful things after all. It’s more fun without all the « bots will be boys » antics. And yeah I left the typo cause its a fun one.

And not just because you look lovely and I think about booking you someday.

So you are claiming that constitutes only about 90% of the reason? :D

Reactions: Frenchy
c. I dont know of anyone who gets asked for his id 'all the time
I used to get checked frequently.

I also used to work around the corner from former Prime Minister Koizumi’s house.

Haven’t been checked once since I moved companies.

it is possible to have a fun night without causing chaos, disturbing the people around you, and being a general dick. I don’t know why you talk about this like you’re proud of the fond memories... honestly you should be ashamed.
Exactemonte! That @Keihan Chikan is a real lout if I ever saw one and @Frenchy is a refined gentleman and a veritable Knight In Shining Armor who has come to your rescue! Well I am glad I got that straightened out. Now I am off to my pedicurist to have my toenails done and and to have my heal calluses buffed off. The Buta feet will be so nice and soft and pretty just in time for le weekende.

Exactemonte! That @Keihan Chikan is a real lout if I ever saw one and @Frenchy is a refined gentleman and a veritable Knight In Shining Armor who has come to your rescue! Well I am glad I got that straightened out. Now I am off to my pedicurist to have my toenails done and and to have my heal calluses buffed off. The Buta feet will be so nice and soft and pretty just in time for le weekende.
Well if you look at the posts order its more like Juliet was my knightess (knighterin? ladyknight?... whatever) in shining armor :)
(I’d rather see her wearing La Perla though)

I'm gonna channel my inner Dr. Phil and assume you didn't have any brothers growing up?

Well if you look at the posts order its more like Juliet was my knightess (knighterin? ladyknight?... whatever) in shining armor :)
(I’d rather see her wearing La Perla though)
I love LaPerla! What's LaPerla?

lol! the joy, glitter, and privileged life of eikaiwa teachers... im glad that for once someone see it in a positive way :)

Honestly, I think my experience is probably identical to that of any poor prick who worked in an eikaiwa back in the early 2000s...traumatic and glorious at the same time. Traumatic because we were overworked and underpaid in an utterly horrible job that made your mind go numb and killed your soul a little more each day until you either ended your life (got married to a Japanese woman) or bought a plane ticket home. Glorious because when that last lesson-end bell rang, and you bucked outta that cubicle classroom, ran to the staff room to grab your jacket and bag and came flying out the front door, your numb mind suddenly awakened and erupted with pent-up frustration and horniness and the burning need for alcohol and adventure and also revenge for what the last eight hours subjected you to and you just knew that some time in the next four or five hours only two things were certain--much alcohol would flow into your mouth, and much jizz would explode from your dickhole, whether into a hand or vagina it mattered not.

And then, as it has a habit of doing, life stepped in and the party was over. In my case, I was offered a very respectable job and had to begin acting like an adult. But once in a great, great while, on a night I'm feeling nostalgic and longing for youthful adventure...I'll step off that Hikari Shinkansen at Shin-Osaka station, quietly make my way to Umeda, check into my hotel, strap on some comfortable clothing and shoes that facilitate possibly having to run from Mr. Keisatsu, then load the pockets of my jacket and/or cargo pant with Asahi tallboys, tank an Ozeki One Cup and head out into the unsuspecting night to wreak retroactive vengeance upon the city of Osaka.

I believe the original question has been discussed and answered. I don't believe there's much value in keeping this open.

Reactions: joeking
Status
Not open for further replies.