Guest viewing is limited

When the initial meeting is a crash/burn

MongerInAStrLnd

Unicorn Wrangler
Reaction score
OK, so you've had that initial interview date with a SB candidate and there's not that much chemistry. She still seems interested though. Better to be straight or an easy letdown?

OK, so you've had that initial interview date with a SB candidate and there's not that much chemistry. She still seems interested though. Better to be straight or an easy letdown?

Just say you found her really nice but not for you, sthg like that.

Reactions: just4fun and sayu
Just try and be as nice as possible. Don't ghost'm......that's just so rude!

Not only is a quick, direct, polite rejection kinder to her, it will save you from agonizing too.

Reactions: cabbie and Simonka
OK, doing what needs to be done.

Incidentally have gotten contact from a couple real winners lately: one just got out of a psychiatric hospital (that was literally the opening line of her introduction) and the other's hobbies include drinking and driving. I didn't reply to either on the basis of not sticking my dick in crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: BB0523
Was sitting kichijoji one afternoon watching some kids perform some rock music and out of nowhere this not so young and slender japanese woman starts doing maybe the worst belly dance in front of me (blocking my view of what I was watching) and after 2 minutes she stops and says "TIP" really loud. The tip i gave her "you need more lessons" and got up and moved away.

Fuck, that's the easiest 300 yens I have ever heard.
Funny. I once dated a woman like that. Her mouth was so tiny that once she got the tip in her mouth it was so full we couldn't even get another half inch in.

Karma seems to be coming around recently (guess I did the right thing):

* Picked up a new sex friend, almost 30 and married but looks 25, slim and with a great rack. First suggestion was go straight to a LH meeting.

* New potential SB, self-described as totally submissive. Have a meeting scheduled this weekend.

Still wish there were 'not crazy' filter boxes on search for deai sites.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland