When things kick off again~

Fifty Fifty

TAG Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has seen recents comments from a famous comedian. Wondering what everyone’s thoughts are? As most of us have limited choice for shops, does anyone think SB or individual p4p will increase for the foreigners as well?

——————
‘Comedian Okamura Takashi is under fire after telling a radio listener who asked if he should stop going to sex shops, “Hold off. God never gives you a challenge you can’t overcome....after Corona, pretty girls will become sex workers in short order.”

Not sure if anyone has seen recents comments from a famous comedian. Wondering what everyone’s thoughts are? As most of us have limited choice for shops, does anyone think SB or individual p4p will increase for the foreigners as well?

Actually thinking it will be the opposite; after lock-downs there is pent up demand and more than enough Japanese customers for all the girls not to bother with foreigners. Who of course might have HIV, COVID-19 and NMBGR viruses.

NMBGR is the most dangerous; foreigners with No Money Because Got Restructured out of his Japanese company.

Actually thinking it will be the opposite; after lock-downs there is pent up demand and more than enough Japanese customers for all the girls not to bother with foreigners. Who of course might have HIV, COVID-19 and NMBGR viruses.

NMBGR is the most dangerous; foreigners with No Money Because Got Restructured out of his Japanese company.

Yeah, that was my sense on it as well. But who knows. Would be interesting to hear some of the providers thoughts.

There might be a couple upticks. Foreigners at Western companies may see a slight bump, but that will be from girls looks to snag them long term. It’s most likely won’t come from the p4p scene.

I’m already exhausted by the ‘Japan is a unique place’ rhetoric as to why there is no breakout here. It’s amazing how quickly it went from ‘Tokyo2020’, to being more nationalistic.

Maybe the Jguys will have a hard time
leaving their tengas.

Yeah, that was my sense on it as well. But who knows. Would be interesting to hear some of the providers thoughts.

There might be a couple upticks. Foreigners at Western companies may see a slight bump, but that will be from girls looks to snag them long term. It’s most likely won’t come from the p4p scene.

I’m already exhausted by the ‘Japan is a unique place’ rhetoric as to why there is no breakout here. It’s amazing how quickly it went from ‘Tokyo2020’, to being more nationalistic.

Maybe the Jguys will have a hard time
leaving their tengas.
Wouldn't be surprised. With all the time spent at home they're probably just getting used to tenga every day instead lol

I would think this will work like any other market dictated by general economics. When things finally re-open, pent-up horniness, frustration and boredom will dominate the market. Any time there's extraordinarily high demand, quality goes down and price goes up. Girl who you normally wouldn't even pay for a HJ will be charging more and still raking in business. And the really hot ones? Forget about it. Get in line and hope you get the chance to pay twice as much as usual for half the service.

I'm in the fortunate situation of actually being turned on by having a 48yo Korean woman glance my nuts with her wrists during my akasuri scrub and then when the HE flip comes I'm like a kid on Christmas morning. So while all you snobs are shelling out 70k at the soapland where the tencho can afford to squeeze the gaijin customers, I'll be blowing an enthusiastic load all over the back of some Korean (G)MILF's thighs while admiring her crow's feet, wrinkled areolas and varicose veins for just north of 1-man.

While all you snobs are shelling out 70k at the soapland where the tencho can afford to squeeze the gaijin customers.....

Never understood the appeal of overpriced soaplands myself....takes a bit of "research" but delivery health offers so much more variety and when you find the right shop/girl you get the same service in a much nicer location of your choice.

Never understood the appeal of overpriced soaplands myself....takes a bit of "research" but delivery health offers so much more variety and when you find the right shop/girl you get the same service in a much nicer location of your choice.
Agreed. Even at the 3 letter shop that shall not be named it's often worth to pay 27-30k there for 90%+ chance of a really great time with a very beautiful woman.

Actually I think not too much will change after all this normalizes again. Yeah, 1/3 of shops first refused foreigners and then shut down, but the other 2/3 continued with business as usual.
I see no reason why there should be a sudden change after the state of emergency gets lifted somewhen in the future.

Reactions: Fifty Fifty
I also don't think much will change. Maybe there will be a rush for a week or two, but I see no reason why that should be long lasting. Also like that comedian, I think there will be way more girls desperate to make money than guys, who are desperate to blow money.

I think the stigma attached to foreigners surrounding the whole corona thing will continue for a good while and a fair amount of shops that were in the fence about the issue will be "Japaneezu onry" for a while.

My prediction is that we will be paying jacked up rates at soaplands, getting reduced services (CBJ only, no kissing, etc.) and will largely get stuck with agencies that specialize in foreigners but charge steep rates. I know where I'll be. Sitting at Jan Jan with a mask on getting sucked off and wondering where my life went so wrong.

My prediction is that we will be paying jacked up rates at soaplands, getting reduced services (CBJ only, no kissing, etc.) and will largely get stuck with agencies that specialize in foreigners but charge steep rates.

Don't think so....right now fucking nothing has changed at all. All delivery health services have disclaimers that their staff wears mask and that they check the girls temperature. Lol, that's it....no reduced services.

Of course things could get worse if the numbers in Tokyo fucking explode, but I think at this point in time Corona is not a foreigner stigma anymore. I think everybody knows, that everybody is a potential carrier.

Of course things could get worse if the numbers in Tokyo fucking explode, but I think at this point in time Corona is not a foreigner stigma anymore. I think everybody knows, that everybody is a potential carrier.

I would be pleasantly surprised if the Japanese would wake up and smell the science for once (and realize that foreigners are no more or less dirty than all the other dudes). But time will tell if they get the right message from all this or if things change when the money starts flowing again and people start looking for ways to make sure corona stays out of their businesses.

Corona is not a foreigner stigma anymore. I think everybody knows, that everybody is a potential carrier.
Right now, doesn't matter if you're black/white/pink/yellow/green - people judge you by your vehicle license plate if you travel outside of the Tokyo area. :ROFLMAO:

Right now, doesn't matter if you're black/white/pink/yellow/green - people judge you by your vehicle license plate if you travel outside of the Tokyo area. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, have heard of cars getting keyed and rocks being thrown at people on motorcycles.

Reactions: Durg50
Yeah, have heard of cars getting keyed and rocks being thrown at people on motorcycles.
So in Okinawa I will rent a local car and do my best to look like one of them . Easy

So in Okinawa I will rent a local car and do my best to look like one of them . Easy
When I rented a car in Okinawa in march people tended to be less aggressive drivers around me maybe because of the big ass rental company sticker on the back

Reactions: Frenchy

When I rented a car in Okinawa in march people tended to be less aggressive drivers around me maybe because of the big ass rental company sticker on the back

Another giveaway - only rental cars have a れ as part of the plate number. (Not all rentals do, but if a car does have that character, it's 100% a rental)

Reactions: Frenchy

For those who care about safety, soaplands are licensed and regulated and the girls are tested regularly. The same cannot be said for DH.

I normally don’t drink, but I know when things kick off again, I will have a glass of rosé champagne (or two) in my first dinner date.
... then you will casually order 250g of caviar , some prime wagyu beef generously sprinkled with white truffles, and a Chateau d’Yquem with the dessert :)

(note to self: invite Simonka on her second dinner date :D)