Guest viewing is limited

When under sexed, what is best to balance you up?

Yeah, you can't really offer the extras on your advert as a possibility, depending on whether you like them. That could be a morale breaker for the guys and might cause a confrontation for you. (The only time a provider can do that is for AF, when they can just use the excuse "too big" and not hurt any feelings.)

I don't think it's a problem having side options if you feel comfortable with a guy. If he starts to initiate something you can say no, or give him a price. Constant upselling during the action is a terrible idea and ruins the experience, but I'm sure you know that.

You should put some options but in red writing that you may not accept depending of how the guy is. A nice guy would definitely understand that you are not enable to do all what he wants. Such additional option will be suggested by you so you wont get any pressure.
Just think about it.
For example, I really really like a lot to make a cunni and I don't like to be the only one to get pleasure. Giving as well receiving, that's my philosophy.

Right. I thought of, maybe with PD or FIV makes it much more exciting. And some people like you, you need both giving and return. I wanted to give a thought. As, it was fun, in my experience and I do get PC at work... feeling my need, so..I'll think abt it. (^_^*)Thanks for your advice!

Reactions: diobrando
Right. I thought of, maybe with PD or FIV makes it much more exciting. And some people like you, you need both giving and return. I wanted to give a thought. As, it was fun, in my experience and I do get PC at work... feeling my need, so..I'll think abt it. (^_^*)Thanks for your advice!

You're not in the rush and as Alice said, maybe only for regulars with who you feel comfortable, respected would be okay.
On my side, as you realized, I could feel very frustrated for not giving back excepted if it's a "jungle" of hair :ROFLMAO:
Simply take your time to think about it ;)

I'm afraid I have to disagree...I am just thinking of the mechanics...she walks in, I hand her 15K and then I have to keep more money on the side in case she accepts an offer for additional services? or she is going to be interested mid-session and whisper in my ear "FIV for 5K" and that's going to do what to the mood exactly? (not to mention that I now have to either accept and get money or have it be awkard and say no) or, lord, what exactly does it do to my ego to want one of those services and be told "no". I mean it doesn't get any more explicit a rejection than "I do let some guys FIV for money but, you, nooooooo".

My (admittedly limited) understanding is the reason money is exchanged quietly and at the beginning is to maintain or foster the illusion that this isn't about the money...

Now, I am 100% no suggesting that women can't say no...just that one assumes there are gentle ways of doing so (I prefer you massage my breasts than FIV) to a guy they don't "like" than the super explicit "I won't take your money to do that thing"...or even "ohhh Gaijin-San you are too huge for anal so sorry, here's your 20K back" or whatever...

I am sure the ladies can respond better to how they handle situations with an unpleasant fellow...but I do think that adding rejection to something mid session to a service she does offer to others is unlikely to be the best way to handle it.

It is a delicate matter,.isn't it? I do understand, as for example, I met a guy from this community, mentioned earlier in this thread, if he said to me on the meeting time, Okay, so with the drink, w flowers, additional JPY 3,000 please, I'd be surprised. It didn't happen that way, of course. (^_^*)

But, I think, when you give it the topping menu details when inquiry, I think he'd be happy, I think.
Then, you can ask, perhaps. Should be straight forward at the beginning.

Well, this is still under construction on my service menu.

I know there is PR video on You Tube that shows one in LA. A guy is laying on shiatsu massage bed, and getting sexy happy ending massage from a girl. A girl starts with clothes worn. She goes, "do you want me to take my clothes off?", then he gets chunky cashful purse out and pay her 200? then
she takes off her shirt. 200 to take her clothes off?
Maybe that's LA girls in 20's market...???
I thought that's cool! Mine is all included price. Maybe for future option, can have topping menu, for 3,000 yen or so...

But the thing is, the more complicated it becomes, the more harder to get the pricing understood.

I had to explain someone, English speaker for numerous times giving pricing statement. So, I find guys appreciate, as simple as possible...

I would just keep offering it to regulars you get along with.

That's sounds like a very good start. I have someone waiting the time of his business trip in Sep, several times repeater, that willing to share more, and we agreed. (^_^*)
Also, it'd be good to not get bored of the same sort of services. Varaety would definately grow good clientale relationship, keeping one's attention, perhaps!!! (^_^*) Thanks for sharing your ideas, Alice!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You're not in the rush and as Alice said, maybe only for regulars with who you feel comfortable, respected would be okay.
On my side, as you realized, I could feel very frustrated for not giving back excepted if it's a "jungle" of hair :ROFLMAO:
Simply take your time to think about it ;)

Yep,.will do! Thanks for sharing your wit, here! (^_^*)

Yeah, you can't really offer the extras on your advert as a possibility, depending on whether you like them. That could be a morale breaker for the guys and might cause a confrontation for you. (The only time a provider can do that is for AF, when they can just use the excuse "too big" and not hurt any feelings.)

I don't think it's a problem having side options if you feel comfortable with a guy. If he starts to initiate something you can say no, or give him a price. Constant upselling during the action is a terrible idea and ruins the experience, but I'm sure you know that.

Hmmm...I'm glad some guys also think like that. I can go cock suck for everyone, but getting those dicks inside me, is a different thing. I mean, even FIV and PD. I gave some guys do that at my first a couple of months period but I felt very uncomfortable...plus, my rate was very low then. But, I do remember guys paid me more by tipping, means they were happy with their experience.

BTW, I noticed I could take cock that is pretty big for regular play! And my PSY is very tight, but I'm not a FS SW, and of course not for anal...so that's again...only open for my repeater, I guess...Not happened yet...but when the time comes...

I wouldn't upcell with no expectation. I'd get a very bad review, for sure! (p_-)

Last edited:
ありがとう〜。今日も頑張ったよ。仕事の後、2人クライアントと会った。2 pops each
done within 1 hour by bbbj, costplay for 2 sets(^_^*)楽しかった

To go back to the original topic here, I text my SB to see if she wants to meetup, if not then look to see if any of my favorite providers are visiting (I have found not one reliable local provider in my area), and if still a no go start planning a weekend away somewhere where said providers are or with my "travel SB".

People are generally sexually frustrated, this seems to be a common condition to everybody: it might be because our expectations are unrealistic, too many stimuli around us, too many temptations or just too much spare time on our hands... all of the above most likely. I work a lot and when free like to keep active by doing sports, reading, watching movies, going out and meeting other people. Honestly, it's not such a big deal.

Exercise is about my only consistent release. My problem is that, as I got older, I need more sex to get satisfied. In my 30's I realized that 1 shot wasn't enough anymore. As I got to my 40's 2 shots wasn't enough. Now in my 50's it's hard to find a partner who can keep up.

I was seeing a lady who was happy with my needs. We would spend 4 or 5 hours in bed, having sex a bit more than just talking and cuddling. But she was married and got worried that her family would find out.

Once in a while when it gets to be too much I will visit a shop I know with a lady who lets me go as long as I want - but that's just one shot and I have to go in the middle of the day when they're not busy.

Exercise is about my only consistent release. My problem is that, as I got older, I need more sex to get satisfied. In my 30's I realized that 1 shot wasn't enough anymore. As I got to my 40's 2 shots wasn't enough. Now in my 50's it's hard to find a partner who can keep up.

I was seeing a lady who was happy with my needs. We would spend 4 or 5 hours in bed, having sex a bit more than just talking and cuddling.

Wow, this is a little scary. Do you see this is as a physical or mental need? Does jacking off provide relief?

I'd say it's a little of both - physical and mental. I know my body can do it so my libido doesn't want to stop.

"Handling it myself" is OK when the pressure is too great. But it's like getting one swallow when you're dying of thirst. Yeah, it's necessary but not enough.

Reactions: DocMcStuffins

I was seeing a lady who was happy with my needs. We would spend 4 or 5 hours in bed, having sex a bit more than just talking and cuddling. But she was married and got worried that her family would find out.

Once in a while when it gets to be too much I will visit a shop I know with a lady who lets me go as long as I want - but that's just one shot and I have to go in the middle of the day when they're not busy.
Isn't it usually the other way around?
Very interesting.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Isn't it usually the other way around?
Very interesting.
I'm pretty sure this is because I keep myself in good physical shape - I've always done lots of cardio. And it's a problem since most of the time potential partners either don't want to meet because they expect I won't be able to perform - or they prefer to meet me because they aren't really interested in sex and don't expect I will require too much.

I'm pretty sure this is because I keep myself in good physical shape - I've always done lots of cardio. And it's a problem since most of the time potential partners either don't want to meet because they expect I won't be able to perform - or they prefer to meet me because they aren't really interested in sex and don't expect I will require too much.
Maybe they're also a little worried about what to do with the body after your heart attack? Great way for you to go, but no one ever thinks about who has to clean up the mess ;-)

On a more serious note, try meeting women at the gym, on the track, a running club, football, or other recreational sports club in your area. They'll already know you're fit and if they can't handle the job they'll know to bring a sub.

On a more serious note, try meeting women at the gym, on the track, a running club, football, or other recreational sports club in your area. They'll already know you're fit and if they can't handle the job they'll know to bring a sub.

I would look for the girls who play ice hockey. If they get tired they know how to make the changes on the fly.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland