When you're supposed to be on a conference call but browsing TAG..

Exnocomment

TAG Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

So, what are the rest of the TAG addicts multi-tasking? :p

I keep browsing TAG while I'm on the phone with friends sometimes. It usually gets me in trouble because I get distracted with an interesting thread and don't pay any attention to what my friends are saying at all.. hahaha

Be careful when working, though!

I keep browsing TAG while I'm on the phone with friends sometimes. It usually gets me in trouble because I get distracted with an interesting thread and don't pay any attention to what my friends are saying at all.. hahaha

Be careful when working, though!

Haha, I have a funny story on that.. One time when I was on an early Saturday morning "all hands on deck" call about a file I was working on.. I was in my pajamas roaming around my apartment making coffee, breakfast, etc.
All of a sudden, in the midst of one senior lawyer talking, we hear a muffled sound and a soft but long woman's moan that abruptly got cut off.. Presumably cause someone muted their line. The call went silent for a few seconds and then the lawyer just kept speaking like nothing happened. To this day I have no idea what happened or who's line it was but it's a hell of a story! :p

I'm actually surprised that you'd have a conference call scheduled around this time. Think that too many people would be away on vacation that companies don't really bother at this time

Reactions: Wwanderer
I'm actually surprised that you'd have a conference call scheduled around this time. Think that too many people would be away on vacation that companies don't really bother at this time

Well it's technically a work week right now.. a brief catch-up prior to the new year.. I was browsing TAG and internet shopping for the most part! :p

My old career/firm has firedrills during the holidays all the time. A few years back I spent Christmas Day in the office.. :cry:

I'm always on TAG most everywhere I go. I'm almost to the point where I don't give 2 shits about who's around. Probably irresponsible...but yeah.

TAG Addict, maybe.... it's expected of me, lol. If I don't show up within a day or two, things get messy, quickly... hehe.

Careful on work wifi, nosy IT workers watching :ROFLMAO:

Yep, I had a fairly extended hiatus when I was on a remote site that had only access via corporate wi-fi - my personal device didn't get a data connection there.

If you MUST use wifi and a personal device - rename it to something innocuous, like "Shachou's Personal Phone". ;)

Careful on work wifi, nosy IT workers watching :ROFLMAO:

I never touch any personal business, including TAG on any company network. I have my own personal WiFi hotspot to keep the segregation in place.

Be responsible. :)

If you MUST use wifi and a personal device - rename it to something innocuous, like "Shachou's Personal Phone". ;)

Haha, I like it!