Guest viewing is limited

Where are Vietnamese girls (500k+ in Japan)

biggiesmallpop

TAG Member
Reaction score
Any idea where to meet Viet girls either for PUA/Dating or PK or straight paid services. With the rising numbers i am surprised I don't see more vietnamese ladies everywhere.

Any idea where to meet Viet girls either for PUA/Dating or PK or straight paid services. With the rising numbers i am surprised I don't see more vietnamese ladies everywhere.
There’s a bunch of them living in Osaka. Ironically, there’s a sizeable Vietnamese community living near Imazato Shinchi.

Reactions: Alice
Try Yokohama. I see them in Isezakicho and last year, I also vaguely remember there was a Vietnam-festa around the Kanagawa Prefectural Office/Nihon Odori area.

There used to be a couple of Viet shops in Ikebukuro, they didn't last long - rumour was that they were staffed with girls who had skipped from one of the labour trainee programs.

Given that there's been a large number of skips from those programs, immigration enforcement is actively keeping an eye out for any stores with Vietnamese staff - the government is already catching heat for the working conditions the "trainees" are experiencing, they don't want the additional heat that female trainees have been resorting to adult services rather than return to their trainee positions.

http://mylover.sh-sfg2.tokyo/

This place in Ikebukuro seems to be back in operation. There should be an option where the therapist disrobes.
They look Japanese ? Or is that just massive filters and I don’t know what Vietnamese girls look like?
http://mylover.sh-sfg2.tokyo/

This place in Ikebukuro seems to be back in operation. There should be an option where the therapist disrobes.
I also love the fact that their pin is dropped on the map literally in front of the koban.

There are a number of Vietnamese language exchange students in Takadanobaba. They often hang out with their group of friends. If you’re playing pick up, you might have to befriend the whole group.

Last edited:
They look Japanese ? Or is that just massive filters and I don’t know what Vietnamese girls look like?

I also love the fact that their pin is dropped on the map literally in front of the koban.
I know that building area......that street is/was a popular meeting point. I saw nothing anywhere about Disrobing or VN.

Those are 100% fake photos they grabbed from Instagram and/or AI-generated images :ROFLMAO: