Where are you meeting loney/frustrated housewives

Dran

TAG Member
Reaction score
Throughout the forum, I see how some of you guys are hooking up with lonely/frustrated housewives. Where/how are you meeting them? Some pointers would be great.

I usually meet them at love hotels. Sometimes we eat first so then we meet at the restaurant.

Reactions: leducul
For me, it's been through Bumble (35 to 49 years old) is my selected preference. It's been my experience so far that they have always been the ones to suggest connecting via LINE within the first 3 days of matching. Usually, meet at Shinagawa/Gotanda love hotels since a few of them come by Shinkansen. out of matching with 11 so far, 5 have been a success, 2 flaked and 4 were not interested after showing up in person. I try my best to video chat with them to show them what I look like before we meet to avoid wasting any time though.
Before bumble it was JOLLYs in Ebisu, which is almost always packed with foreigners and Japanese women.

For me, it's been through Bumble (35 to 49 years old) is my selected preference. It's been my experience so far that they have always been the ones to suggest connecting via LINE within the first 3 days of matching. Usually, meet at Shinagawa/Gotanda love hotels since a few of them come by Shinkansen. out of matching with 11 so far, 5 have been a success, 2 flaked and 4 were not interested after showing up in person. I try my best to video chat with them to show them what I look like before we meet to avoid wasting any time though.
Before bumble it was JOLLYs in Ebisu, which is almost always packed with foreigners and Japanese women.
I would never show them a video of me.
Out of 11 I am absolutely certain 11 would not be interested.
OR maybe 10...1 of them would be after my wallet.

Caramel crusading is a tough life. I gotta score pussy with my mouth, not my looks.

I usually just strike up a conversation whenever and wherever I see them; just met one jogging along the river today while on my lunch break. Got her email. Meeting her for a couple sunset drinks by the river after work.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I would never show them a video of me.
Out of 11 I am absolutely certain 11 would not be interested.
OR maybe 10...1 of them would be after my wallet.

Caramel crusading is a tough life. I gotta score pussy with my mouth, not my looks.
:ROFLMAO: really? I'm caramel/brown too. I would bet you anything you look better than me. But most people tell me that "the last person we met was a foreigner and they were such a gentleman so I was looking for more foreigners." I'm pretty sure most people aren't meeting me for my looks, but many thanks to the last guy for making a good impression. I have no problem with sloppy seconds :alien:

You can't be THAT bad looking if you are that successful though. Are you always upfront about just wanting to hookup?

Reactions: requiemmorrow
You can't be THAT bad looking if you are that successful though. Are you always upfront about just wanting to hookup?
Not so much upfront, but I make it pretty clear what I want. My most recent conquest is a girl I met at an art gallery. I told her my boobs were bigger than the ones in the painting we were looking at, and that I can prove it.
Kept her laughing so hard that she forgot how disgusting I look and loosened up.

That's the key, guys. If she is laughing hard enough, eventually those legs crank open like a Pez dispenser.

Never been to Jolly's, looks like an Antenna America clone... COOL! Anyways thanks, I'll dive in next time im up north.

My years in Japan were long before such abominations as Tinder, Japancupid, etc., so if you wanted to fuck a housewife (which I did not, since I was only 22 and the prospect disgusted me) the easiest and quickest way to do that was to be cute, interesting and then be their kids' teacher at the eikaiwa. Pussy. For. Miles.