Guest viewing is limited

Where do I find a true blond girl in Tokyo?

The replies are pretty spot on so I'll just chime in with the fact that the genuine blonde genotype is very rare to begin with. On top of that something like 95% of the single foreign women in Japan are here due to their Asian fetish just like the men. Japan is a backwater, the globohomocorps have mostly all pulled out to Singapore and Hong Kong so you're not going to find many career girls. So maybe there's 1-2% of foreign women in Japan at any moment on vacation with friends/family or with a serious boyfriend. You'll mostly find them on Tinder so get some good pics and pay for the extra features. But odds of finding a genuine blonde are super slim.

You might as well just write a book and get some money

You hear that sound? It's the sound of thousands of published writers weeping silently. There is no printing nowadays because that would actually drive the profits of almost any book to negative.

And to make a decent hourly salary there are two ways; either you are Stephen King or you don't count the hours you spend writing the book.

I have actually experienced a lot of lovely true blondes in Tokyo mostly via tinder/bumble etc... or through the bar scenes. Below are the various categories I have encountered

1) the expat girls living here late twenties to mid thirties working for short/mid stints in big multi nationals and basically looking for any decent fella who's not got severe yellow fever (tinder and bars)

2) travelling tourists and business travelers who are on vacay mode and basically want a nice guy to show them around Tokyo for a night or three of fun (mostly tinder)

3) English teachers who are again here in Tokyo and willing to put out for a guy who's decent and goes about it in a good way.

I have seen many weebs etc but never managed to bang them nor have the interest as they have a completely different preference of their own which I definitely do not fall into.

At the end, there are several factors which you need to account for

1) I am in my mid thirties so obviously finding girls in that age range is easier since you have more topics to relate to. At your age things are trickier as most of these blonde girls from western countries have a strong sense of independence and may look at attributes other than just money.

2) you definitely need to stay in good shape and be able to stand out in social situations and be willing to take initiatives. It's ridiculous how many beautiful blonde girls iv approached initially scared but it turns out that they have been waiting all night for anyone to summon the courage to have a chat with them.

3) being financially well of or atleast a stable and progressive career and giving that vibe helps alot as even though they are not interested in your money, they do want a guy who can take care of them and pamper them as well as not be a liability

All of the above are moot points ofcourse if you are an Adonis 6ft + chiseled face dude which I definitely am not. Then it's a matter of just looking and smiling :)

even though they are not interested in your money, they do want a guy who can take care of them and pamper them

Good post otherwise but how is being able to take care of them and pampering them "not interested in your money". :p

Good post otherwise but how is being able to take care of them and pampering them "not interested in your money". :p

@MikeH haha fair point. I did not articulate it well enough. I meant that no blonde girl from the developed world would want to be with a guy who has low social standing or is perceived as a liability. And even though they may be financially independent and what not, it's a real panty dropper when you take the initiative in atleast offering to pay for dates.

In addition to that, having finances means you have a nice apartment, dress well and in most cases have access to better social scenes which increases your social capital ten fold which is more important IMO for self aware white blonde girls. For Japanese girls (not all ofcourse) in general you can be a 'wierd' gaijin and still nail lots of tail.

@MikeH haha fair point. I did not articulate it well enough. I meant that no blonde girl from the developed world would want to be with a guy who has low social standing or is perceived as a liability. And even though they may be financially independent and what not, it's a real panty dropper when you take the initiative in atleast offering to pay for dates.

In addition to that, having finances means you have a nice apartment, dress well and in most cases have access to better social scenes which increases your social capital ten fold which is more important IMO for self aware white blonde girls. For Japanese girls (not all ofcourse) in general you can be a 'wierd' gaijin and still nail lots of tail.

Damn my sister and cousin are true blondes. Now I know what motivated them all this time! :D

Reactions: Glock