Guest viewing is limited

Where is Batch release for 4/19

ReasonableDri

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have became addicted to this forum. Reading reviews each week is my new favorite activity now. What happened to the batch review this week? I can't wait anytime longer! 😆

I have became addicted to this forum. Reading reviews each week is my new favorite activity now. What happened to the batch review this week? I can't wait anytime longer! 😆
I wasn't aware of any announcement regarding a (planned or otherwise) batch release on 4/19. We've actually had to delay the next batch for a few extra days because of limited staff availability. I understand your eagerness, but please bear with us. The weekly release schedule was only temporary, and with the current staff shortage, it's taking a bit longer than usual. Thank you for your patience!

I wasn't aware of any announcement regarding a (planned or otherwise) batch release on 4/19. We've actually had to delay the next batch for a few extra days because of limited staff availability. I understand your eagerness, but please bear with us. The weekly release schedule was only temporary, and with the current staff shortage, it's taking a bit longer than usual. Thank you for your patience!
how to sign up to be a staff. would love to help

hello. Any idea when the next batch will be released? Will it be possible to add a date or give a notice for the next batch release date each time in the future .

hello. Any idea when the next batch will be released? Will it be possible to add a date or give a notice for the next batch release date each time in the future .
We don't do this. You'll have to check back like everyone else. We announce on Twitter as well as the News section here once released. Could be today, could in a few days, could be next week.

Reactions: Sudsy
We don't do this. You'll have to check back like everyone else. We announce on Twitter as well as the News section here once released. Could be today, could in a few days, could be next week.
Yea. I am checking every morning haha.