Guest viewing is limited

Where Is The Best Place To Pickup Women?

Solong

TAG Member
Reaction score
Short answer, almost anywhere. But you may still may want more specifics. I will give you what few other PUAs will, who can have guys running around the street chasing women down like a crazed cheetah.

The "trick" is you can also approach women that are loitering around an area slowly, standing, or sitting. NOT speed walking down the street late for work and with an angry look on her face only a man-hating lesbian would love.

If you are in a big city with trains, the task and locations are much easier, if you have the balls a man should.

Trains and nearby coffee shops are much more relaxed styles of pickup where you don't have to engage in the chasing and running after women as shown by various so-called Pickup Masters. You simply have to position yourself (seemingly accidentally or casually) next to a woman or even just wait as women sit next to you.

No trains near you? If you are in a significantly sized city, still no problem. Any fast food restaurant like McDonalds, Burger King, Donut shop, etc... At any coffee shop not just near the train station, but at a Starbucks or coffee shop anywhere. The very same tactics can be done at parks with benches. And it's easy to adjust at doing the same thing, but standing up, at 7-11s or video rental stores. Just pretend to accidentally come next to or casually walk to women and begin a conversation. The conversation can be about anything she is wearing, anything happening around you, or ask her opinion or help about something.

Now you should be getting that your range is VERY wide. You don't have to run around the street like an imbecile tackling women.

And the technique is actually quite similar to what many guys are already doing at clubs, bars, or say a place like the HUB. Think about it. However the advantage is you are much more likely, by factors of 3X to 10X more, to get 1 to 1 situations with women or more relaxed reactions and conversations.

Women at the clubs and bars these days, especially in Japan and Korea, are often extremely and unnecessarily defensive and paranoid. Guys are often viewed as if enemy combatants, who women lie and try trick WITH a group of their girlfriends. Sadly, guys fall into the trap and become sources of free drinks and laughed at like fools for entertaining a group of women like a clown at the circus. You, a guy, do NOT have to put yourself into those situations, to include wasting a massive amount of money drinking until you puke or blowing out your liver.

These days, it's often better to use clubs and bars as places you take a girlfriend or date TO, and NOT as a place for pickup. We are also in the Internet age, you can use a date website to get a date. And that's why many of the women in clubs and bars are laughing at wanna be "pickup artist". She has a shit load of guys/orbiters in her contact list and messaging her. She wants sex, she can say "YES" to anyone of the guys begging her for it. And with a fake name and at a location none of her girlfriends know, she can easily slip into a hotel room with him and get Hercules dicked down. Then anonymously run away to her next secret meeting. Which is also why 1 to 1 pickup on the train or coffee shop CAN work for her and YOU too. You only know her by the contact info she gave. She can secretly engage in sex with you, and just as easily cut you off and block you. "Sex In The City" as many might recognize it, but also known as "The Secret Society Of Sex" in some PUA systems.

So if you are a guy that hasn't totally caught up to or become aware of the "new game", well here you go. There are lots of women willing to make a secret date or traditional date, if you know where to find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: shogun
any advice for guys who are in the late 30's, almost reaching 40.

Is PUA meant for people in the 20s?

What are strategies that works well for older PUAs? Different strategies? Maybe you can start a new thread.

Thanks in advance.

any advice for guys who are in the late 30's, almost reaching 40.

Is PUA meant for people in the 20s?

What are strategies that works well for older PUAs? Different strategies? Maybe you can start a new thread.

Thanks in advance.
Strategy is relatively the same, for: Japan, Korea, or Taiwan (from direct experience). There is less age discrimination and bias by Japanese women and many Asian countries than there is in Western countries. Many Asian women can look to older guys as mentors/guides/teachers, dominant (in a BDSM type way), want a father figure (psychological), deep pockets/financially stable, and emotionally mature. Qualities they want on a short or long term basis.

So it's more a matter of who the older guy is choosing to talk to. If you are 40 and she is 40, why would it be a problem? And neither is if you are 40 and she is 50 or 25. These are public areas, with women of all ages present.

PUA can be used by men at any age. Just be realistic. It can be harder to pull women 20 years younger than you, if you aren't in good physical shape or fashionable. However, it's also a mathematical and statistical type thing, where the more women you talk to and go on dates with then the more likely you will be successful.

Reactions: just4fun
Lumine...
There it's all woman.
One more beautiful than the other.
It's not a bar or anything and most of Them look like good Quality.

Try the one in shinjuku, always busy, loud and full of woman

Edit: oh that wasn't a question.
Well still a very good spot. Even for the shy guy as you have soo many options and its quite loud, which covers your approach from other ears if you are insecure about that.
If you are DONT SHOW and act like shes a friend of yours. (Not your best Buddy maybe)

Reactions: Solong
Needed to add that

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

Curious, has anyone tried kabuki-cho? amongst JP pick-up artists it's known to be the most fruitful place, but I can imagine a foreigner did it for more then a few hours and you'd start to get labeled as the foreigner pick up artist in kabuki-cho

Curious, has anyone tried kabuki-cho? amongst JP pick-up artists it's known to be the most fruitful place, but I can imagine a foreigner did it for more then a few hours and you'd start to get labeled as the foreigner pick up artist in kabuki-cho
Shinjuku appears more full of pro Japanese guys like from host clubs and recruiters, not true PUA. I would say that Shibuya has more Japanese street PUAs, especially floating around Hachiko exit during warm weather.

And anywhere can be good for a true PUA. Nothing wrong with meeting women in Ikebukuro, Ebisu, Kawasaki, or Yokohama. It's more about a guy's skill and overall presentation, than any particular place.

Lumine...
There it's all woman.
One more beautiful than the other.
It's not a bar or anything and most of Them look like good Quality.

Try the one in shinjuku, always busy, loud and full of woman

Edit: oh that wasn't a question.
Well still a very good spot. Even for the shy guy as you have soo many options and its quite loud, which covers your approach from other ears if you are insecure about that.
If you are DONT SHOW and act like shes a friend of yours. (Not your best Buddy maybe)
Yes, Lumine could be. In the context of a place to pickup women, not necessarily any specific location. There are many Lumine stores.

For example, another good one is Starbucks. There are many all over Japan and Tokyo. Which is better or preferred depends on the guy.

However, I would vote for Starbucks over Lumine, though pickup at either is possible. Why?

* I tend to look for loitering and relaxed women, who are not particularly strongly focused on anything at the moment. * The importance of this, from years of experience, shouldn't be overlooked in my opinion.

In Starbucks, you can have women just studying. Not necessarily for school or homework, and even English. A foreigner sitting next to them would be a great chance to practice. They can just be reading a book or simply daydreaming and just drinking coffee. In this context, you sitting nex to them or her sitting next to you, is a fantastic and natural opportunity to have a conversation. You can more easily find women, who might be off work that day, and up for an adventure with you to another bar (alcohol), club, karaoke, or even hotel.

Note- List of some other popular coffee shops in Japan and Tokyo, so guys can get an idea: Tully, Doutour, Beck's (in or near a number of train stations), Excelsior, Pronto, etc... All have been fruitful, for me and pals, numerous times over the years.

In contrast, at Lumine, a woman can be very focused on shopping or looking for a specific item. To include trying clothes on. And when it comes to fashion or accessories, some women can be so focused that they are cranky. She may see a guy approaching her as interfering with her purpose in the store. Also, when women are carrying loads of shopping bags, they tend to want to get home soon to drop them off.

This is also the down side to pickup in a grocery store. Possible, but you can be dealing with women who are too excessively and narrowly focused.

Depending on the Lumine, there might be coffee shops or resting areas with seats in or near the store. Those can be good options, more than the actual store itself.

On the other hand, a place like Tsutaya, video/DVD rental store, can workout for a PUA very well because various women can be walking around almost aimlessly. A lot of women tend not to be in a hurry or not so focused in such a place, and can have free time.

Roppongi Hills and Shibuya, for example, have combo Starbucks/Tsutaya/Book stores that can be good spots. Specifically because of the number of loitering and sitting around women.

It's important to pickup on the purpose, vibe, and body language of the women you are dealing with. If she looks stressed and angry, while speed walking down the street or debating about which bra to choose, you might want to avoid her. Pay attention, and look for more "happy go lucky" women that appear more relaxed and not in any particular hurry. A guy should have an eye, or develop it, for spotting women that have better potential for a good conversation.

I'm suggesting types of places or types of situations to approach women can be better than a particular location.

I believe that a PUA should have a "wide range", because this makes him more opportunistic and adaptive in nature, versus a very specific favorite spot that he's always going to (and becomes too well known for being at). There has been a number of times where I met a woman unexpectedly that was up for it, at a spot where pickup is not usually done, and we had sex that same day. It's more because I just happen to spot her as a possibility, talk with her, and then she gave great responses in our conversation.
On the flip, I've seen guys (and even women) become too well known at a specific location and then get a bad reputation assigned to them. "You come here all the time?" "I think I saw you here last week/yesterday?" "My girlfriend says she knows you." "You trying to pickup girls/you a playboy?"

So, I'm more an advocate for say coffee shops in general, where you can choose among many, as oppose to always doing pickup at say Gas Panic or HUB at Shibuya in particular.

Last edited:
In addition, an advantage to a "wide range" is not just avoiding women who frequent the place (hypocritical playgirls pointing fingers at you) or staff/bartenders (gossiping or warning about you) from giving you a negative or playboy label. It's so you can switch places if there is no action.

If you know several places in an area, you can hang out at whichever has the most single women around. I've seen guys hangout in say HUB, when it was completely dead and no available women, then just get shit faced drunk. If you know the area, you can hang out or check out other spots where there ARE available women. Women also tend to be less defensive and you get more 1 to 1 interaction chances, at many non-traditional pickup spots. I can't count the number of phone numbers I've got at Burger King (of all places) or while drinking coffee. Futhermore, the trains are often full of women. So if all else fails, better to talk to available women on the trains, then puking or fighting in a club full of dudes or female bar rats.

Women at the clubs and bars these days, especially in Japan and Korea, are often extremely and unnecessarily defensive and paranoid. Guys are often viewed as if enemy combatants, who women lie and try trick WITH a group of their girlfriends. Sadly, guys fall into the trap and become sources of free drinks and laughed at like fools for entertaining a group of women like a clown at the circus. You, a guy, do NOT have to put yourself into those situations, to include wasting a massive amount of money drinking until you puke or blowing out your liver.

Wow this about sums up my club experiences exactly.... I don't PUA at clubs because I have horrible hearing, but beyond that
It's ridiculous to the point that I don't even talk to females I don't know at clubs anymore unless I've gained entry into the group through a male, because any type of socialization at a club must mean he is a playboy trying to pick me up!
See the same girl in a friend's clothes shop the next month and suddenly it's obvious her defenses are down and contact details are exchanged......

Wow this about sums up my club experiences exactly.... I don't PUA at clubs because I have horrible hearing, but beyond that
It's ridiculous to the point that I don't even talk to females I don't know at clubs anymore unless I've gained entry into the group through a male, because any type of socialization at a club must mean he is a playboy trying to pick me up!
See the same girl in a friend's clothes shop the next month and suddenly it's obvious her defenses are down and contact details are exchanged......
Yes, I agree with many of your points. I'm not saying pickup at a specific Gas Panic or HUB is impossible. I've scored numerous times in that environment.

BUT, I AM saying it's better to have 1 to 1 conversations with women, without her cock-blocking girlfriends and without her being hyper-defensive against guys, like in many bar/club environments. You are more likely to meet and enjoy 1 to 1 conversations with more relaxed "happy go lucky" women with a bit of free time on the trains, coffee shops, or even sitting at a McDonalds.

The next element is many guys think bars and clubs are better because women are drunk or there is a high concentration of them. I will attack both of these:

1) Is talking to drunk women better?

NO! Part of this is guys fearing rejection and being afraid to approach women, so they feel he and her must be drunk out of their minds to overcome their fears.

Tackle the main source of the issue like a man. Overcome your fear of approaching women and fear of rejection. Then you DON'T need alcohol to do what should be natural for a man.

As for drunk women, that's partly why women will come to a club or bar in groups. Even 3 to 5 women. Each watching and defending the other from sex, men, and alcohol.

Even if a woman was getting drunk by herself at a bar, to what level of quality does that say about the woman? Is she an STD infested alcoholic bar rat that comes there all the time and has slept with more guys than you have women? Now, that might not be the case and she is an upstanding college educated career woman just having fun that particular night, but how do you really know or can tell the difference?

Then there is the issue of personality changes among women who are drunk. She might have sex with you while drunk out of her mind, then the next morning and sober, regret everything she did and run away without returning messages or calls. Isn't better to have a woman that wants to fuck your brains out sober or drunk? A woman who doesn't need alcohol, to be sexual and be with you.

2) Does the club or bar have all the women?

Hell NO! Just ride on the trains and see a near endless stream of women.

So, if you go sarging at coffee shops, donut shops, or even a McDonalds, pick one that has a high volume of traffic passing through. Often those in or near train stations or popular areas.

There are many locations that I know (through studying and looking) where women literally sit next to me. People are coming in and out the place often, so if an old/ugly guy is sitting next to you, 15 minutes later a hot female college student can be sitting next to you. And with a little bit more balls, you can go sit next to or stand next to her, then strike up a conversation. There's not just 1 place like this, but hundreds of places all around Tokyo and beyond.

What's more, these are not drunk bar rats you are talking to, but can be good wholesome regular or high quality women that you would be proud to be with in public or call your girlfriend.