Where to buy worn panties?

Surprisingly, ROPE in Shibuya still exists even today.

Does anyone know if there is an Osaka equivalent? IIRC all of the "used" panties sold in typical adult shops are manufactured and not real but I am happy to be corrected if this isn't true.

Reactions: Alice
These DID actually exist but the last one I saw was in 1996 (somewhere on the west side of Ikebukuro).

Upon reading this my gut reaction was to write something like, "FFS, YOU WERE IN JAPAN IN 1996?? I WAS A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL LOSING MY VIRGINITY IN THE BACK OF A TOYOTA CAMRY!!" And then I put my drink down and thought about it and realized that I showed up in a Japan just a handful of years after that. And then I felt old and sad and poured another beer. A few weeks ago I came to the unpleasant realization that my younger cousin's teenaged daughter is having way more sex than I am. As Tony Soprano put it, "The Circle Jerk of Life."

all of the "used" panties sold in typical adult shops are manufactured and not real

First I learn they fake orgasms in AV and now this. What can we trust anymore, it's all lies!

I will have to rewrite my letter to Santa and delete all those movies and panties I requested.

Upon reading this my gut reaction was to write something like, "FFS, YOU WERE IN JAPAN IN 1996?? I WAS A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL LOSING MY VIRGINITY IN THE BACK OF A TOYOTA CAMRY!!" And then I put my drink down and thought about it and realized that I showed up in a Japan just a handful of years after that. And then I felt old and sad and poured another beer. A few weeks ago I came to the unpleasant realization that my younger cousin's teenaged daughter is having way more sex than I am. As Tony Soprano put it, "The Circle Jerk of Life."
I been here longer than that lol

I been here longer than that lol
96 was about the time Internet dating became accessible in Japan. It was a little like a feeding frenzy.....

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice