Where to find legit gaigin friendly AF service in Osaka?

maverick75wagi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Greeting!I will be in Kansai area for two days. I’m searching around about some af service. I don’t speak Japanese and found potential options to be club amour, tsumaten umeda. Which one do I have a better chance? Not a lot women offer it though. Btw, do matsushima or tobita girls offer that? Thank you in advance.

Greeting!I will be in Kansai area for two days. I’m searching around about some af service. I don’t speak Japanese and found potential options to be club amour, tsumaten umeda. Which one do I have a better chance? Not a lot women offer it though. Btw, do matsushima or tobita girls offer that? Thank you in advance.

You will not be admitted to Tsumaten so don't bother. Do NOT try to negotiate AF at Tobita, unless you're hoping to experience getting the shit kicked out of you in an alley by a couple of low-rank, racist yaks. I'm assuming Matsushima will be the same. You will--unless you're a major asshole or savagely unhygienic--be admitted to Amour, where I know there has always been an AF option although nobody I know has ever tried it. Amour is considered absolute shit by P4P veteran expats, although I suppose that's relative since Osaka and Kansai in general are plain shit and not just regarding P4P. Amour is for stupid fucking tourists who don't know any better and are willing to shell out 40k for a nude handjob and who knows how much more for anal. But if you're in Osaka, want AF and are incapable of communicating in Japanese, Amour will probably be your only option unless you want to challenge the boundaries of your sexuality and take a ride on the wild side at Libe or Club Diamond. I guarantee you'll have no problem getting in there, and regardless of your communicative challenges a legit cornholing is definitely on the menu.

If your trip is also taking you to Tokyo, just relieve yourself of such things while in Tokyo and spend your two days in Osaka doing one of the very few things that shithole city is good for. Maybe get blackout drunk and masturbate/sleep on a bench at Osaka-Jo Koen. Maybe miss your last train at a major train station and spend the night in an internet cafe private booth, listening to random HS couples humping in the adjacent private booths and masturbating with some cans of 9% chu-hai. Maybe drop in at my beloved Spa World, check in for a great akasuri with some middle-aged Korean ladies and sit outside the akasuri room watching them work while masturbating. See the common theme here?

In all fairness, I was just in Osaka a couple weeks ago and it has, marginally, improved since my last visit. Better bars and restaurants in that monstrosity that has become Umeda/Osaka Station. Very few mainland Chinese tourists, which was a shocking delight. I'm sure that situation has changed, given the ridiculously cheap flights in November and the yen taking a shit.

Do yourself a favor and make this first trip to Osaka your last trip to Osaka, and stick to Tokyo.

Last edited:
Do not bother with Tobita.
I’d say girls specialize in FS because they do not want to be bothered with perverted requests like that.

There was a review of an Osaka delivery health that offers raw Anal on here a while back but I think it was for fluent Japanese speakers.

Amour is for stupid fucking tourists who don't know any better and are willing to shell out 40k for a nude handjob
Huh, I’ve read many of their reviews and I have never seen that pricing, not even for the 3p course I think?
Seems like a regular solid mat health shop to me.

take a ride on the wild side at Libe or Club Diamond. I guarantee you'll have no problem getting in there
That definitely seems like the most sure bet. And you may get some reverse as well 😂

Thank you both for the reply! “Reverse af”?! Just wow 😳. I’m not ready to advance to that stage yet 😂 although I’m curious about how it would feel like…maybe a later time as I’m intrigued by the idea now.
Anyway… I’ll try one of the shinchis for just usual stuff this time. I might give it a try for redroom in Kobe. If they say no, so be it.

Reactions: Alice
Look up SM Kingdom, sign up and try to send them a message. I believe they were catering to foreigners not too long ago.

You could try Masochist Wife - Nihonbashi Store. I’ve been there before (super hot chick with a million tattoos, piercings, and split tongue!). They seem to have a fair amount that do AF.

If you use Google Chrome to automatically translate the page you can click on the provider you’re interested in. On their page there are two pull down menus that you need to find.

1.) Profile - this will tell you if they take foreigners and if the foreigner needs any English language.

2.) Store Comment - this will tell you if they do AF or not and will have more about their ‘special fees’

You’ll have to find someone that checks all those boxes: does AF, Gaijin okay, no Japanese language okay, and finally…you find them hot.

There is a 1st time member fee. I’ve never done AF, but it looks like you have to book the girl for 90 minutes or more for that option. Each girl also has a special nomination fee on top of the usual nomination fee…and hotel isn’t included.

For example, their 100 minute course is (¥16500), new person fee (¥1000), nomination fee (¥2000), special nomination fee (probably ¥2500, but it varies), and hotel fee (¥2000〜)

That would be about ¥24000 minimum. My Japanese was okay enough that I didn’t have any gaijin tax when I went there, but I have no idea what their rules are.

Good luck!

I’m writing here at almost 1am on a weekend. I feel compelled to provide an update as I received your kind helps here and am still processing my experience as we speak.

The short version is that “yes” I did cross this one on my buck list😉, covered af👍🏻. This was at red room.

The long version is that I went there in an early afternoon on a work day. I thought the business might be slow and I might get a chance. Talked to the guy at the entrance. He was hesitant but eventually led me to the third floor where I met an older guy at the counter. I am an Asian btw. He quickly showed me the door as soon as I mentioned AF, and he figured out that I don’t understand a shit of what he said. He told me af is Japanese only and something related to “communication”. I went there with a high hope and only left empty handed, even worse, got blue balled. I was so pissed but nevertheless showed my respect and left.

I gave up my af fantasy and decided to hit matsushima for a regular treat today after work. But Boss and clients suddenly decided to go out for drinks 😒. So after a few rounds of sake and whiskey, we finally parted our ways around 9:30. At this hour, I couldn’t make my way to kujo, manage a pop, and back in time. I was so disappointed as tonight’s only chance for me to have a Japanese treat. With the help of the booze I had, I was like fk it, let me have some fun and try one more time at redroom and this time I play deaf. The worst would be me kicked out of the door again. So off I go, got there shortly passed 10pm, the guy at the entrance asked me something, I used some gestures to show I could not hear. He let me went up and phoned upstairs. Upon my entry the 3rd floor, the same old guy was there and talk to me in Japanese. I was just using the gestures without saying a word. He pointed the wall, and I pointed AF 40min for 15000. he pointed his watch and said something in Japanese, I just kept nodding. I handed in 20000 as not sure if tax is included. It turns out they are running a late special, he gave me 8000 back and handed me a card. I was so fking excited and nervous at the same time. I played along and was led to the wait room where four people are waiting. After about 10min, I was called to meet the woman. I don’t know her name as I didn’t understand what she said and played along that I can’t hear. She was typically Japanese woman, about 155cm and b size, very skinny. Her service is very good. A lot of dfk, daty, mission and doggy to blow my load. Girl really knows how to take a Dick! I left there with my happy face that has some pussy and ass smell!
What a fun and great experience tonight!
Thank you guys/gals!

Reactions: Airnest