Where To Find "sex Friends" Online?

To say that women proactively and only look for serious relationships, is arguably to not be observant or understand biology. You might want to notice how many men actively seek out women, thus giving women the majority of options they enjoy and take advantage of.
Maybe look at a serious dating site once instead of a hook up site. There are lots of women looking for serious relationships.

Also i know men who want a serious relationship but they often seem hesitating to put out (this goes mostly for Japanese men who'd want to get married to a Japanese woman for some reason, shyness?)

Reactions: Wwanderer
To say that women proactively and only look for serious relationships, is arguably to not be observant or understand biology. You might want to notice how many men actively seek out women, thus giving women the majority of options they enjoy and take advantage of.
Also on many occassions you have talked about places online and in real where a majority of people are women actively looking for a serious relationship, like speed dating parties.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Maybe look at a serious dating site once instead of a hook up site. There are lots of women looking for serious relationships.

Also i know men who want a serious relationship but they often seem hesitating to put out (this goes mostly for Japanese men who'd want to get married to a Japanese woman for some reason, shyness?)
Many women say they are "looking for a serious relationship", when they are actually not. Instead:

1) She wants the GUY to be serious and loyal to her, while she's sampling several guys or cheating at will.

"Serious" can be used as a term to disguise her activities to the public, as she may be egotistically paranoid that people are watching her profile or care what she does sexually.

2) She is hypergamously trying to date up, using the online profile as bait.

So she's only as loyal as her present options and will jump when she thinks someone better has arrived. She may have a boyfriend or sex-friend and is using the online profile to try to hook who she thinks might be better.

3) Find a man to take care of her completely or as much as possible. Live a life of no responsibility, or as little of it as possible.

Serious, as in seriously take care of me, like daddy while she controls him and his resources.

Of course few women will succeed at finding a guy to do this (or admit to it). The economic situation doesn't allow for it in many countries, and women have have to work. It's more like lucky Lotto, but it doesn't stop way too many from playing the game.

Not, all women are like this, but I am saying that the definition of "serious" can be very different among women.

Last edited:
Many women say they are "looking for a serious relationship", when they are actually not. Instead:

1) She wants the GUY to be serious and loyal to her, while she sampling several guys or cheating at will.

"Serious" can be used as a term to disguise her activities to the public, as she may be egotistically paranoid that people are watching her profile or care what she does sexually.

2) She is hypergamously trying to date up, using the online profile as bait.

So she's only as loyal as her present options and will jump when she thinks someone better has arrived. She may have a boyfriend or sex-friend and is using the online profile to try to hook who she thinks might be better.

3) Find a man to take care of her completely or as much as possible. Live a life of no responsibility, or as little of it as possible.

Serious, as in seriously take care of me, like daddy while she controls and your resources.

Of course few women will succeed at finding a guy to do this (or admit to it). The economic situation doesn't allow for it in many countries, and women have have to work. It's more like lucky Lotto, but it doesn't stop way too many from playing the game.

Not, all women are like this, but I am saying that the definition of "serious" can be very different among women.
Traditionally women have been housewives after getting married, and in Japan until more recently than in the west.
Times have definitely changed. In Tokyo its not easy living of one person's salary, and many women take their carreer serious at the moment.
This style has long been the norm though, and in a family with children where the parents do some of the caretaking and teaching its normal to have at least one parent working parttime or fewer hours.

To me "serious" means things like living together, thinking of children and marriage, planning to stay forever until death.
Cheating, p4p and financial security seem not so relevant for serious or not to me unless saving secret money or making a new partner is a way to get out of the relationship.

Serious relationships are definitely a form of both financial security and the promise that someone will take care of you when you get old or ill, and the chance of raising children together which is more difficult to do alone.
In this age it's definitely hard to find someone who wont leave you though!