Guest viewing is limited

Where to get needles?

HelloMyTwenties

TAG Member
Reaction score
I know what this looks like, but I’m looking for preferably legals sources. TAG manager, if this doesn’t fit here feel free to remove.

Basically, I want to use some peptides for health (ghrp + ghrh). It’s perfectly legal to import and use in Japan. Buuut it comes as a dry powder and needs to be injected. Neither bacteriostatic water nor needles seem to be available over the counter in Japan.

I went to a private clinic once and they provide needles AND the peptides, but charge an arm and a leg. It’s 10x cheaper to buy the peptide online, but I need a willing doctor or something for the other part. There must be some body builders in Japan, so does anyone know what they use?

Injection needles are tightly controlled in Japan, as they are commonly used for injection of illegal drugs. They are only legally available to medical professionals or by prescription.

They are also a controlled import as a medical device, so bringing them in from overseas is a no-no.

You may notice that a quick google for シリンジ針 will give you some Amazon listings. The ones selling sharp needles are Chinese sellers located in China, and the package is very likely to be seized by customs.

The only ones you'll find sold locally have blunt tips and are meant for refilling printer ink cartridges.

Talk to a doctor and you can see if they'll give you a prescription, but it's unlikely.

Reactions: BIPSY