Where to go on holiday?

peterfox

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I've been living in Japan for almost a year now, and I feel a bit spoiled with the quality of service here. I mainly just want a really good massage, lots of teasing and a simple HJ finish from a pretty girl. It seems that the various Men's Esthe's I've tried so far fit that perfectly.

Now I'm thinking of going on a holiday somewhere and I'm not sure where to go that's both a nice tourist destination with good sights and things to do, while also having decent options for the hobby.

What are some of your favourite places to go on holiday this side of the world?

Reactions: Alice
Thailand is legitimately awesome even if you ignore all the sex related activities (of which obviously there is a ton of). I've been to many places, and I honestly think they have the best food out of anywhere, personally. Maybe India could beat them, I haven't gone there yet.

Reactions: Alice and SugoiBoy
Thailand would be better than India in
most respects.

Ironically, Indian food outside of India is often better than Indian food in India because hygiene is generally bad in India.

Thailand is legitimately awesome
Yes!
even if you ignore all the sex related activities (of which obviously there is a ton of).
Also correct - take away the adult stuff, and you essentially have all the great parts about Hawaii at about a fifth the price.
I've been to many places, and I honestly think they have the best food out of anywhere, personally.
Absolutely. If you want an idea of the variety, follow this young lady....
Maybe India could beat them, I haven't gone there yet.
No.... no they cannot. I really do like my Indian colleagues, but I do NOT want to stay in India longer than 5 days at a stretch - largely because of the food. It's good food, but it pretty much all uses the same basic spice palette and base ingredients, so it gets boring quickly - and everything around Delhi and Mumbai is greasy. The food in the south is definitely better, less oil. To be fair, the sweets are supposedly where local Indian cuisine does excel, but I've never had much of a sweet tooth.

If you are into massages, Thailand and Bali seem like the obvious top choices.
I loooooved the food in Bali! Thailand is too spicy for me and not as fitting for my dietary restrictions.

I love Taiwan and Hongkong for massage as well, but if the cute girl and the happy ending are important to you, I think those countries have less of a guarantee. I haven’t heard good things about mongering in Taiwan.

Thailand is too spicy for me
I've always liked spicy food, and whenever I order in a restaurant in Thailand it has never been an issue. But good lord I ordered delivery the other day and the papaya salad was so spicy I had to save it and finish it later because I couldn't get thru it in one sitting.... that's like never happened to me before. I think the restaurants are all lowering the spice level by default on me since im white lol, ordering delivery got me the true experience.

I haven't heard good things about mongering in Taiwan
I had little success there, but to be fair I did not research as much as I should have if I wanted to find success.

Thailand is legitimately awesome even if you ignore all the sex related activities (of which obviously there is a ton of). I've been to many places, and I honestly think they have the best food out of anywhere, personally.

I have to agree. The food is just amazing and varried. Lol, often enough you have no clue what you are eating if you buy it on the street....but as long as it is tasty I eat everything. Innards, insects, everything's worth a try. I am always astonished how they can prepare amazing tasting food in their tiny improvised kitchens.
Luckily I have no issue with spicy food besides getting a bit sweaty 🥵

Reactions: Sudsy
Hah getting so many recommendations for Thailand, it must be worth a visit. I’ve never been there so might be good!

What kind of things are recommended there for a solo visitor? I guess maybe scuba diving perhaps?

I really do like my Indian colleagues, but I do NOT want to stay in India longer than 5 days at a stretch - largely because of the food. It's good food, but it pretty much all uses the same basic spice palette and base ingredients, so it gets boring quickly - and everything around Delhi and Mumbai is greasy. The food in the south is definitely better, less oil. To be fair, the sweets are supposedly where local Indian cuisine does excel, but I've never had much of a sweet tooth.
Been to India twice. Try not to go again. The play scene is dismal, and the food tests your intestines.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Sudsy
Hah getting so many recommendations for Thailand, it must be worth a visit. I’ve never been there so might be good!

What kind of things are recommended there for a solo visitor? I guess maybe scuba diving perhaps?
Pattaya. Pattaya. Pattaya. Do your SCUBA elsewhere.

• Haha
This is a little funny to me because one of my first solo trips was indeed to Thailand in my early 20s... and the purpose of the trip was legitimately to get scuba certified. I did not engage in any type of p4p and was even still a virgin, but I could only imagine wha people assumed of me choosing to take a solo trip there lmao.

I did it out in the similan islands which were beautiful. French lady as an instructor. I think they stopped allowing scuba lessons out there shortly after though due to environmental concerns, but I am not 100% on that. It is a national park. My old pictures don't really do it justice but alas:

1706887790783.png
1706887853641.png

Also Chiang Mai in the north is quite nice, you could visit one of the more above board elephant sanctuaries. I have not been to Pattaya though.

I guess maybe scuba diving perhaps?

If you want to do courses then Phuket is good, diving at day time and different diving at night.

Remember to use wetsuit both times.

How about the Philippines?

I feel like the food would not agree with me personally though.

never played there .. but during my visits to the Makati area .. i always feel those ladies sitting in the corner wearing way less clothes than most people are just waiting to be approached.

food is not very spicy (can be very oily though) but usually most dishes have some sort of meat .. well 'laing', 'lumpia' and 'chop seuy' can be cooked without meat but it's a weird request there.

i haven't tried any vegetarian option there.

tropical fruits would be your consolation, cheap-ish and abundant. or other 'kakanin' any bite sized food/snack/sweets.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
SEA is a fruit heaven in general, probably the biggest thing I missed here in Japan. Whenever I see 2 tiny bananas for 300 yen in AEON, I die a little inside

Reactions: qcryp and Sudsy
Fresh dragonfruit everywhere... only see it maybe once or twice a year in Japan. 😥
Not even that exotic, I just want some mangoes... And no, before anyone says Gyomu, I want to peel that beauty and smell it first

Not even that exotic, I just want some mangoes... And no, before anyone says Gyomu, I want to peel that beauty and smell it first
I'm allergic to the skin of mango, but I still cant help but eat a ton of it when im in Southeast Asia and just hope that the person who cut it didn't contaminate the flesh too much. It's so good... I write this as I just finished some mango sticky rice

I'm allergic to the skin of mango, but I still cant help but eat a ton of it when im in Southeast Asia and just hope that the person who cut it didn't contaminate the flesh too much. It's so good... I write this as I just finished some mango sticky rice
Oh god, don't remind me of mango sticky rice this late at night! At least wait until breakfast

Reactions: SugoiBoy
So I've been living in Japan for almost a year now, and I feel a bit spoiled with the quality of service here. I mainly just want a really good massage, lots of teasing and a simple HJ finish from a pretty girl. It seems that the various Men's Esthe's I've tried so far fit that perfectly.
1.) Bangkok, high-end soapy massage. Just say no to the FS.
2.) Europe, tantra massage. Can't get it in India where it supposedly comes from.