Guest viewing is limited

Where to live in Tokyo?

If money was no option, Daikanyama or maybe even in Roppongi Hills. From a normal perspective either Shimokitazawa or Koenji. Personally I wouldn’t want to live far out of Shibuya-Ku or Shinjuku-Ku but then again that’s probably to do with my age and social scene.

Yokohama! Smaller version of Tokyo and only takes 35 minutes by train to Shibuya. You have Mermaid soapland nearby to get your rocks off. Rent is cheaper than Tokyo. You'll be in heaven!

You know there is a small detail so wrong in your recommendation that it makes not only the whole message very suspicious but even makes me doubt anything you have ever written, done or said.

On the other hand the only good thing in Yokohama is the train to Tokyo.

You know there is a small detail so wrong in your recommendation that it makes not only the whole message very suspicious but even makes me doubt anything you have ever written, done or said.

On the other hand the only good thing in Yokohama is the train to Tokyo.

You know you fancy the place
Mike! I'm sure @Frenchy will have a good time as well :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
You know you fancy the place
Mike! I'm sure @Frenchy will have a good time as well :ROFLMAO:

I think I have admitted being there once. It turned me gay for a while. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just that the moustaches tickle during blowjobs.

And if I can do one good thing in my life it will be I won't let Frenchy to try the place out.

I think I have admitted being there once. It turned me gay for a while. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just that the moustaches tickle during blowjobs.

And if I can do one good thing in my life it will be I won't let Frenchy to try the place out.

Is it THAT shitty?! :eek:

Which park? (I found Shinagawa Ward Residents Park on Google Maps)
I guess it meant Oi central seaside park.
Yes, is that! Between Oimachi and Omori Keihin-Tohoku JR Line. Good place for running, there are tennis and béisbol courts, swimming pool open in Summer, outdoor BBQ area, a nice lake, many Sakura trees for Hanami an a small Aquarium. Shinagawa Ward Residents' Park.
Crossing the bridge river there is the Oí Wharf Central Bayside Park.

Last edited:
I keep hearing that but the last pretty recent review of the place is a recommended, will repeat, and didn’t sound half bad. o_O
Hmmmmmm I like ambiguity. Will probably check it out. Have a SB in Yokohama so we may even try to get in it together, just for the comic value.
(By the way I recommend
HOTEL La Lune[ホテル ラ ルーン]
near Chinatown , good LH)

Last edited:
Reactions: Acid Burn
I keep hearing that but the last pretty recent review of the place is a recommended, will repeat, and didn’t sound half bad. o_O

Be careful if you take that road; there have been quite a few happy reviews about the Happy Hippo too.

Personally I think I would start masturbating again before venturing those places.

Be careful if you take that road; there have been quite a few happy reviews about the Happy Hippo too.

Personally I think I would start masturbating again before venturing those places.
Lol, gotta love the « again »
Fuck, thats so arrogant you could nearly pass as French

Reactions: Acid Burn and Sudsy

Lol, gotta love the « again »
Fuck, thats so arrogant you could nearly pass as French

Maybe you misunderstood his English ..... he means he masturbates several times at home to ensure his scrotum is empty, before venturing out to meet his provider at Happy Hippo

Maybe you misunderstood his English ..... he means he masturbates several times at home to ensure his scrotum is empty, before venturing out to meet his provider at Happy Hippo
Aaaah yes, you’re right
More realistic

Aaaah yes, you’re right

Guys guys, that's blasphemy. Moreover you couldn't be more wrong.

You both being veterans (or victims?) of TAG you should be aware that the Uncle Mike's Church of Spinners prohibits masturbation from it's priests.

Four years and counting from the time I last celebrated the Palm Sunday.

Incidentally that is exactly the same amount of time since I started to see this reasonable young and unreasonable wild spinner and started to be afraid I couldn't keep up.

That spinner is no longer with the church but the ban continues. In a way it's a shame since I am (was?) really good at it.

Reactions: Frenchy

You both being veterans (or victims?) of TAG you should be aware that the Uncle Mike's Church of Spinners prohibits masturbation from it's priests.

Incidentally that is exactly the same amount of time since I started to see this reasonable young and unreasonable wild spinner and started to be afraid I couldn't keep up.

That spinner is no longer with the church but the ban continues. In a way it's a shame since I am (was?) really good at it.

i call BS on that
Your hands know you better than anyone else
You were born together

i call BS on that

I am confused which part you call BS? Because everything you wrote after that I already confessed.

But as said the ban continues, you cannot criticize religious customs. Even if you made them up yourself.

Surprisingly (or maybe not) the church encourages masturbation for its members. In so much that the priests are even happy to observe and offer encouragement.

sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree? :D

sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree? :D

I am pretty sure I have burped the bishop while looking at her picture.

Yokohama! Smaller version of Tokyo and only takes 35 minutes by train to Shibuya. You have Mermaid soapland nearby to get your rocks off. Rent is cheaper than Tokyo. You'll be in heaven!

Maybe like live in New Jersey and work in Manhattan?

Speaking of living in another city, is there any tax different if you live in different cities in Japan?

Speaking of living in another city, is there any tax different if you live in different cities in Japan?

Yeah, but nothing you should really take into consideration. The prefecture tax is 4% and city tax is 6% normally. Then some places add like few hundred yens on top of that.

If money was no option, Daikanyama or maybe even in Roppongi Hills. From a normal perspective either Shimokitazawa or Koenji. Personally I wouldn’t want to live far out of Shibuya-Ku or Shinjuku-Ku but then again that’s probably to do with my age and social scene.

Daikanyama and also Nakameguro looks like very nice place. I spent one weekend afternoon in Nakameguro and visited my friend place. It's a bit small due to the more expensive rent. But hey, you do get a nice neiburghood in return.

Yeah, but nothing you should really take into consideration. The prefecture tax is 4% and city tax is 6% normally. Then some places add like few hundred yens on top of that.

This is good to know. Thanks!

Maybe like live in New Jersey and work in Manhattan?

Exactly! Cheaper to live, yet you only have to go to Tokyo for a few things. Plus, Yokohama is continuing to grow bigger. New high rise apartments and new buildings are popping up left and right.

Exactly! Cheaper to live, yet you only have to go to Tokyo for a few things. Plus, Yokohama is continuing to grow bigger. New high rise apartments and new buildings are popping up left and right.
I must admit Minato Mirai was dreadful at the beginning but now it's kinda cool

Reactions: SoapFTW and oLUXo