Guest viewing is limited

Where to look for casual relationship online?

takahara306

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow TAGers. I am a well groomed southeast Asian living in Kyoto. I've been wanting to have casual relationship with japanese women or foreigners living in Kyoto Osaka area but finds no luck so far.

Due to some specific reasons I prefer to search for a partner online through dating apps or hookup websites. FWB (sekufure) is preferable but is open to the idea of ONS. Could you recommend websites or apps suitable for the matter. Thank you very much.

I have been hearing a lot about these apps:

Hinge
Coffee meets bagel
bumble
tapple
pairs

And people have been mentioning sites like OKC, Japancupid, cityhaven, etc.

If you lurk a bit more, you can find them quite quickly.

Reactions: boogermachine
Dude everybody wants to have a casual relationship with the Japanese women....

If you're not super good looking or smooth and charming then go hire pros like everyone else on this site?

Bumble Pairs etc work if you don't mind really average to below avg looking girls and esp if you dont mind older ones. I've gotten plenty of scores online as a very average looking guy but it doesn't excite me to bang avg girls so I'm also frustrated!!!

Good luck.

If you're not super good looking or smooth and charming then go hire pros like everyone else on this site?

Bumble Pairs etc work if you don't mind really average to below avg looking girls and esp if you dont mind older ones. I've gotten plenty of scores online as a very average looking guy but it doesn't excite me to bang avg girls so I'm also frustrated!!!

Good luck.
Super good looking and smooth people can (and will) also hire pros. P4P is not all about being bad looking and having to resort to hire pros because there is no other way.

To OP, i would suggest Bumble. It is a bit more foreigner oriented, and its not serious-oriented like Pairs (which is only in japanese and most of the people there date with marriage in mind)

Good luck.
I dare say - given your amazing attitude - they also thought you were a little below...Fancy an "average guy" getting "frustrated" because having to "bang" those poor "average girls."

Well if you don't mind using apps and meeting older woman (middle 30's to 50's) you can try bumble with age filters around that age.
Compared to younger girls, they are more open for casual sex or FWB
Good luck

real love and their life long partner.
1704545315348.jpeg

I don’t get why you can’t casually date Hub ladies! Why have to marry them or move in with them? Why can’t just hook up with them? Mike, you know I love your style, but you aren’t helping me understand why Hub girl can’t be casually dated like NSA thing? I wait awhile for explanation. If none that I can understand, I find out for myself. I go Hub and experiment.

You are making too much out of Hub, theres 83 locations of Hub and 82 Ale House.
Obviously a few locations especially in Shibuya and Shinjuku are on the seedier side.

Last edited:
You are making too much out of Hub, theres 83 locations of Hub and 82 Ale House.
Obviously a few locations especially in Shibuya and Shinjuku is on teh seedier side.
😂 Thank you for correcting my poor interest.
You know I think you and Mike are right! I was mistaken.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Apparently I have heard a legend that somebody got laid by just queuing up at McDonald's, another one also got laid by eating at Saizeriya, so there you go.

You forgot the fries! I know couple of guys who didn't get laid after taking their date to Saizeriya so that evens up the numbers.

And I am not the only one here who got laid just by standing in taxi queu so don't forget that either!

Reactions: Gina and Ken4fb