Where To People Watch?

asdfgttt2001a

TAG Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

Can someone please recommend places in Tokyo where there's plenty of eye candy for people-watching? Primarily interested in classy, well-dressed girls in dresses. Would hotel lobbies on Saturday nights be a good choice? Thank you in advance!

Ebisu Station.

Omotesando Dori and some of the upscale shops located along it.

-Ww

Reactions: ruberian
Thanks - is there a particular day/time?
Anytime.....it's a busy station with a lot of.....how do I say it.....upper class passer bys.....Ww also said Omotesando Dori......another really good area.

Omotesando Dori and some of the upscale shops located along it.

-Ww

This definitely good place . I really go hang out there a lot you can see a lot of people waiting for shooting for magazine . Daikanyama too if you really love books you can go there and sit all day with book it your hand [and looking around].

This definitely good place . I really go hang out there a lot you can see a lot of people waiting for shooting for magazine . Daikanyama too if you really love books you can go there and sit all day with book it your hand [and looking around].
I've always wanted to see Daikanyama so I will check it out. Thanks!

Depending a bit on what exactly you mean by "classy, well-dressed girls", in or near upscale depato and shops in the Ginza could be too. It would be an older crowd than on Ometesando Dori and Aoyama though, also fewer foreigners I suppose. Azabu Juban would be a good area to look for nicely dressed foreign women.

I guess I am not completely clear on what you are searching for, @asdfgttt2001a.

-Ww

Depending a bit on what exactly you mean by "classy, well-dressed girls", in or near upscale depato and shops in the Ginza could be too. It would be an older crowd than on Ometesando Dori and Aoyama though, also fewer foreigners I suppose. Azabu Juban would be a good area to look for nicely dressed foreign women.

I guess I am not completely clear on what you are searching for, @asdfgttt2001a.

-Ww
Basically girls like JBlair or the Japanese version of her! :)

I just returned from Omotesando. It was nice to stroll around. I also saw many cute girls, although many were the teenybopper types. Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!

The Mermaid Pub in Akasaka. Outdoor and/or window seating, there are three modeling agencies up the street.

The Mermaid Pub in Akasaka. Outdoor and/or window seating, there are three modeling agencies up the street.
I walk by constantly but no one ever whistles......

Aoyama Daigaku in you are down Omotesando way, or almost any women's university - but you might look a bit conspicuous at the latter.

Just4fun - try a hip roll.

Reactions: just4fun and Goiter
No bids for Marunouchi between 1100 and 1300 during the workweek? Nothing hotter than hot professional women......

Reactions: User#6326
No bids for Marunouchi between 1100 and 1300 during the workweek? Nothing hotter than hot professional women......

The real "pros" are not even awake yet at that time of day! ;)

-Ww