Where to start?

bobamilktea

TAG Member
Reaction score
Background: Been living in Japan 4 years, japanese good enough. Tokyo area

I have never been to any adult service and I'm kind of nervous about it, but I want to try.

What would you recommend as the first step to get a nice experience and start feeling more comfortable?

Just do it, the nervousness will go away. As for the first step, I guess look for a shop/girl that fits your needs on cityheaven or here, try to go with someone that's reviewed, and don't put much pressure on the situation. If you go with a shop the worst thing that could happen is the girl is different from her pictures or doesn't give good service, so you don't need to be nervous.

Don't expect your first time to be something magical or amazing. This hobby can be very hit or miss and if you're new and just figuring it out you might get more misses than hits. Like mentioned before, you just gotta do it and eventually you'll be fine

Reactions: SugoiBoy and newbie
You can start with an independent advertising on TAG. They are well-reviewed and experienced.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Asian feeling. Its entry level p4p.
I'd agree with this statement. Some men get so hung up on the nervousness aspect that things suddenly don't work and the whole experience is disappointing.
The massage with HE is a good entry point and then you can build from there.

Maybe follow that up with Asian Mystique. They're easy enough to schedule something with.

Start by going to Yoshiwara and walking around the block for 15 minutes while making note of 3 shops that you think you might be interested in. Afterwards, go back to each of the shops in turn and ask if you can get in. You most likely be refused by all of them with immediate X hands or if you’re lucky, a polite sorry but no. From this you can understand from first hand experience how you as a foreigner are overall not wanted by JP p4p shops.

Once you understand this, go over to Sweet Kiss and ask for the lineup. You will get probably one or two choices, one if there is a Japanese guy who walks in right after you. You must agree to the 5000 foreigner fee, which is actually not as bad as some other stores that charge 10k or 20k. If you like the girl in the picture and say yes, prepare for the girl to be around 2-3x worse looking than in the picture, which is a normal and common level of deception. Go and do your business, and come back here to write a review.

From here, you can try Y Shirt, which is also a good option for walk-in, but don’t even think about trying to make a reservation as a foreigner. Their prices are reasonable, and their picture to reality ratio is acceptable at least.

After all of this, congratulations, you have now been initiated into the foreigner p4p experience.

From here, you can try Y Shirt, which is also a good option for walk-in, but don’t even think about trying to make a reservation as a foreigner. Their prices are reasonable, and their picture to reality ratio is acceptable at least.

After all of this, congratulations, you have now been initiated into the foreigner p4p experience.
Yshirt will turn you down too.

Reactions: jatriami
Yshirt will turn you down too.

Oh, did they recently stop taking foreigners? It's been a few months since I last went. Usually had mixed experiences there with the staff so I found better shops to go to.

Even with a shitty experience, you can't go wrong with the prices.

Oh, did they recently stop taking foreigners? It's been a few months since I last went. Usually had mixed experiences there with the staff so I found better shops to go to.

It would seem as if y shirt is ymmv. From what I gather, if you're Asian, you can get into y shirt with no problem. If you're white, you may get in, you may not. It depends on how the front desk staff is feeling. If you are anything else, don't waste your time.

Y-Shirt still accepts foreigners that can speak Japanese. We have a new review coming out shortly for Y-Shirt.
There are some caveats, but haven't had much issue with them as long as you know what you're doing and know their system.

Reactions: SneakyGoblin22
Y-Shirt still accepts foreigners that can speak Japanese. We have a new review coming out shortly for Y-Shirt.
There are some caveats, but haven't had much issue with them as long as you know what you're doing and know their system.
Sir, I speak Japanese.

That's great for you then. (y)
Regardless to my ability to speak Japanese, or not, I still can't get into y shirt is what I'm trying to emphasize. I just want to be clear. I'm not saying no one can get in. I'm saying ymmv. Implying y shirt is totally foreigner friendly is disingenuous.

Oh, did they recently stop taking foreigners?
No, one guy got turned away and has been throwing a hissy fit about it ever since.

Keep in mind that even shops that will normally accept Japanese speaking foreigners may turn you away on any given day - there might be no girls on that are willing to see foreigners, they might be full up and the guy thinks you can't understand the explanation and just gives you the crossed arms instead, they might not like the look of you specifically and just say no gaijin as a blanket answer to avoid aggression, or various other reasons.

Edit: And reacting badly to being turned away will pretty much guarantee you won't be accepted back on other days.

Regardless to my ability to speak Japanese, or not, I still can't get into y shirt is what I'm trying to emphasize. I just want to be clear. I'm not saying no one can get in. I'm saying ymmv. Implying y shirt is totally foreigner friendly is disingenuous.
There was never any sort of claim to being universally accepting. They accept foreigners, but someone's luck may be better one day over another.
I don't think that's been any different over the years with shops that have always had reputations for not being 100% accepting of clients that are non-Japanese.
We won't blacklist or recommend against a shop that does accept foreigners in some shape or form.

Reactions: Acid Burn
No, one guy got turned away and has been throwing a hissy fit about it ever since.
It's not just me. I'm not even the only one who's vocal about it. Pretend it's just me if you want, but it's literally not true. I don't know why you people need to defend y shirt so bad. Just let people tell their truth and stop trying to cancel people who disagree with you.

There was never any sort of claim to being universally accepting. They accept foreigners, but someone's luck may be better one day over another.
I don't think that's been any different over the years with shops that have always had reputations for not being 100% accepting of clients that are non-Japanese.
We won't blacklist or recommend against a shop that does accept foreigners in some shape or form.
I think you and I just said the same thing about y shirt for once

I think you and I just said the same thing about y shirt for once
My comment has never changed. The viewpoint hasn't changed in the past 12 years. It's nearly YMMV at every single Japanese shop except for those created specifically for foreigners.
If one shop doesn't work for you, try another. That doesn't mean others won't be successful either.

My comment has never changed. The viewpoint hasn't changed in the past 12 years. It's nearly YMMV at every single Japanese shop except for those created specifically for foreigners.
If one shop doesn't work for you, try another. That doesn't mean others won't be successful either.
I've moved on as I said in my review of Tora no Ana. If you haven't read it, check it out! You must be able to speak Japanese to order from them, but all I'm saying about y shirt is ymmv.