Where to start?

One more question, as a beginner, for AF I don't need to worry about getting STD right? since they only give us HJ with oil, and not even mouth to mouth kissing (as far as all the reviews I've read).

One more question, as a beginner, for AF I don't need to worry about getting STD right? since they only give us HJ with oil, and not even mouth to mouth kissing (as far as all the reviews I've read).
You can avoid any risk of STD by not going at all. Unless she's got an STD on her hand, you'll be fine. (There's no kissing, etc.)

Reactions: MikeH
Best not to go to AF expecting more than just the standard happy end. AF actually has a course that does not offer the HJ at the end. Really don't even expect that the girls will be OK with you touching them. It's really up to them if you're going to get that kind of contact. Shower + massage + happy end and probably nothing more than that.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Best not to go to AF expecting more than just the standard happy end. AF actually has a course that does not offer the HJ at the end. Really don't even expect that the girls will be OK with you touching them. It's really up to them if you're going to get that kind of contact. Shower + massage + happy end and probably nothing more than that.

YMMV...

Reactions: JayL and Durg50
I think the biggest problem is that you call a shop, or go to their counter, and they say no gaijins. Start with a place that is guaranteed not to do that. Asian Mystique has been mentioned, although I think the quality of the bookable girls has gone down a lot. Sei no Kiwami, which I and others have reviewed here, specializes in BBBJ and they have never turned me or another review down because they are foreign. I like it because you can make a booking on City Heaven up to 5 days in advance, call an hour earlier to confirm and give you room number, and that is it. There is no haggling with an old man in a bowtie.

My mileage definitely varied! Do you have any idea how many times I FS'd at AF?! LOL. Those were the good old days. Well, I'm still FSing at a thai MP but its a different girl not at AF. So it's different now?

Like others have said, a happy ending massage is a good way to start. An indie would be a good experience, but I probably wouldn’t recommend it (or any other FS level experience) to start off with. Nervousness can be a real boner killer. At least if you can’t get it up at a happy ending massage place, you still got a good massage and aren’t out too much money. IMO, once you’re more comfortable with p4p, then move on to the pricier options.

Fair warning though, it’s a slippery slope this p4p rabbit hole is… one day you’re contemplating your first HE experience, and then pretty soon you find yourself banging an AV star that had never crossed your mind you’d ever even meet let alone play hide the sausage with. :D

A happy ending massage like AF is a good way to start if you are not easily disturbed by the voices and sounds in the cubicles on your right and in the cubicles on your left while the therapist is jerking you... If you need more calm to be in the right mood, then a date with a well reviewed TAG indy in a love hotel would be more appropriate (it is much more comfortable, walls are thicker :p but it is more expensive).

Really depends on what you want.
Girl x service =price.

If you want soap(high service) for cheap price the quality of girls is gonna suck.

If you want massage(low-medium service) for reasonable price, girls are gonna be ok.

For me I go for groping, kissing (low service in terms of play; no fella, no piv) then you can get young hot girls for very cheap price which I recommend.

hey, any recommendations for the last one?