Whew... What A Day...

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
This day will go down in TAG history.

If we ever have a drama log, today will be one of those entries.

Just want to say that most of you are awesome, some are annoying as f*ck and the rest are just mellow cats.

Stay cool.

Come on guys, it's Friday night. We should be drunk or fucking by now...

Amen.

You obviously do not know what real work is.

May be if you did not over moderate you would not feel so bad.
hqdefault.jpg

You lied!! I thought you weren't posting anymore?

Not saying you can't obviously, you're still welcomed here (at least I think so).

Not saying you can't obviously, you're still welcomed here (at least I think so).

He was told in a private message that he could post all he wants, make new threads and everything... but that we would close them if he began to upset people with his rhetoric.

He was told in a private message that he could post all he wants, make new threads and everything... but that we would close them if he began to upset people with his rhetoric.

I am not here to upset anyone, but since I have been here the attitude of others towards myself I feel warrants a complaint, but I will not make that complaint as I am trying to resolve the issue politely, as to why you feel its correct in labeling me a troll.

I mean why is there a need for anyone to call me a liar, its that very attitude that annoys me and is wrong because it breaks your own rules on flaming.

I came here for a valid reason and I just feel that no matter what I do, the insults keep rolling in.

I have the feeling that this thread is going to end like the other two...

Justhavefun feels insulted but in the next post he will go on about that he and his wife are not interested in foreign woman or anything P4P related. Endless cycle

I have the feeling that this thread is going to end like the other two...

Justhavefun feels insulted but in the next post he will go on about that he and his wife are not interested in foreign woman or anything P4P related. Endless cycle

Really sorry Anna, I am trying to break the cycle.

But its difficult when even the moderators regard me as a troll.

I would really like to move on.

I mean why is there a need for anyone to call me a liar, its that very attitude that annoys me and is wrong because it breaks your own rules on flaming.

I came here for a valid reason and I just feel that no matter what I do, the insults keep rolling in.

You got called out because, well frankly, you lied.

You started the insults to one of our ladies, not the other way around.

I've been very cool in letting you continue here instead of just flat out banning you. That would be the easiest way out... but again, I'm all for 2nd chances and fairy tales.

You have two choices:

1) Stop playing the victim and participate normally.
or
2) Leave.

I hate being an ass on a Friday night, but you are driving that flag up the pole.

...wish I had stayed out later tonight...

I will give it some consideration.

I know its a waste of time, but I insulted no one, I offered up an opinion on a message board.

I am going to say no more, because I did not come here to be treated this way.

Amazing, just amazing!

@justhavefun - I have decades of experience with net communities of many kinds, including "adult fun" oriented ones...going back to the early days of the net, well before the web appeared, and I can assure you that TAG is among the most effective/functional, happiest, best moderated, friendliest and most welcoming (of newbies) I have ever encountered. If you find the place hostile and unpleasant I can very confidently assure you that the problem is yours, not TAG's or its members.

-Ww