Whew... What A Day...

@TAG Manager & @Wwanderer
vXgPkfF0XIjiILl0Njaxy7QDD3BSBbne5jf-IlbrZGQijhpJ4NOcSUJFg0M001Ab4yEn5Hz-w6Wyy5N6k5ZkWYoyYJVUS_hJtboGThUZTL8D5EWcy7GRSzBY=w400-h224-nc

You got called out because, well frankly, you lied.

You started the insults to one of our ladies, not the other way around.

I've been very cool in letting you continue here instead of just flat out banning you. That would be the easiest way out... but again, I'm all for 2nd chances and fairy tales.

You have two choices:

1) Stop playing the victim and participate normally.
or
2) Leave.

I hate being an ass on a Friday night, but you are driving that flag up the pole.

...wish I had stayed out later tonight...

Chris,

Make no mistake. I think you folks are the best!!! TAG is what it is because of the moderators.

Please don't be overly sensitive with justhavefun's rants. I have the feeling that he is a bit immature and really does not have enough understanding about TAG and how the moderators have created an environment that shines compared to many other forums.

@justhavefun,
Get over your disappointment and give TAG a chance. I believe you have the potential to be an asset to the TAG community. Read the forum for awhile and then come back and post after you understand us better.;)

Rarely have I seen the kind of reaction he seems to have generated in such a short time. I see those reactions as a show of support for you and meiji.

Thanks again for all that you folks do!!!

Sounds like spending Friday night with my pals Jack (Daniels) and Jim (Beam) was the right decision.