Which service would you spend 100,000 yen on?

Which service would you spend 100,000 yen on?

• 1 (90 min) session wt AV

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • 3P at soapland

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 2 (90 min) sessions wt 2 different girls/shops

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

saekotaku

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just curious to know what most people would opt for as I'm contemplating between the following options:

2 platonic dates (just kidding)

If it has to be in Tokyo, I'd probably blow it on @Simonka because I know the conversation would be good. :)

Spend 100,000 yen? Probably four sessions at a soap land spread out over 4 weeks. If I wanted I 3P, I'd just go to a happening bar on a busier night. There are plenty of DH/HH shops even in Yokohama with AV quality girls on the roster so maybe sneak them into the 4 sessions.

100k yen isnt really alot though...
If it has to be of a sexual nature, probably 3-4 sessions?

And if you have a stamp card with 10 slots, do you get a freebee session the 11th time?

Unfortunately no, but frequenting the same place makes the tencho recommend you to get drunk first on those nights when they don't have your type of girls.

Unfortunately no, but frequenting the same place makes the tencho recommend you to get drunk first on those nights when they don't have your type of girls.
Now that’s VIP treatment. Bravo!

And if you have a stamp card with 10 slots, do you get a freebee session the 11th time?
Happening bar called Muse in Yokohama had a stamp card that let your 11th visit be free. Think I went through a couple when I was frequenting the place a decade ago.

Happening bar called Muse in Yokohama had a stamp card that let your 11th visit be free. Think I went through a couple when I was frequenting the place a decade ago.
Thanks!

Dates with lesser known AV actresses are probably doable for less....3P as well at standard-soaplands. If I would decide to spend that much at once it would probably be something more out of the ordinary i guess ^^

That would be an interesting question for everyone. What is the best return on investment you got in p4p?

Current SB. If I gave you the metrics you would hate me so much you would probably block me here

No we are OK as you have also told us you have gotten the worst return of investment by getting married and divorcing a Japanese girl. :oops:

No we are OK as you have also told us you have gotten the worst return of investment by getting married and divorcing a Japanese girl. :oops:
Yes, sometimes Karma works well

Current SB. If I gave you the metrics you would hate me so much you would probably block me here
Not as much as you would think. I may be putting in less than you (from a ¥ standpoint), but I am getting not as much out of it.

If you are talking about a "here is some money, fuck me" perspective then the 3P I did with Manami and Reslin. ¥65,000 to Manami, and I think 40K to Lin. Just a little bit more than what the OP is asking about, but what I got out of that . . .

Not as much as you would think. I may be putting in less than you (from a ¥ standpoint), but I am getting not as much out of it.

If you are talking about a "here is some money, fuck me" perspective then the 3P I did with Manami and Reslin. ¥65,000 to Manami, and I think 40K to Lin. Just a little bit more than what the OP is asking about, but what I got out of that . . .
I totally believe you . And I hope the chemistry between them was good too. But hey, they didn’t cook or clean your man cave or watered the plants … after great sex… paid 20k … how you like me now ? 😘

Also I forgot to add… I’m not suicidal
Lin + M?! And yet you survived . Full respect to you TopGun !

I totally believe you . And I hope the chemistry between them was good too.

9566DA82-B49F-4496-A58D-9503050DD377.jpeg

But hey, they didn't cook or clean your man cave or watered the plants … after great sex… paid 20k … how you like me now ?

I don’t pay cash direct, but I am doing a lot to help Ramona remodel her house. Good deal, but I also have a hell of a commute to her place.