Which service would you spend 100,000 yen on?

Which service would you spend 100,000 yen on?

• 1 (90 min) session wt AV

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • 3P at soapland

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 2 (90 min) sessions wt 2 different girls/shops

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
I don’t pay cash direct, but I am doing a lot to help Ramona remodel her house. Good deal, but I also have a hell of a commute to her place.
Hmmmm Ramona. Very kinky name (in French especially)

paid 20k … how you like me now ? 😘

You know we all love you but I am still waiting for someone to chime in and announce he gets paid after great sex,

I have only received dinner but then again I have refused to take money for sex because I am a good Christian boy.

Reactions: Frenchy
You know we all love you but I am still waiting for someone to chime in and announce he gets paid after great sex,

I have only received dinner but then again I have refused to take money for sex because I am a good Christian boy.
And I am a half-good Christian boy so I take money only for non-penetrative massages. Boundaries are important

Reactions: MikeH
If it has to be in Tokyo, I'd probably blow it on @Simonka because I know the conversation would be good. :)
Addendum: And that's not to say that Manami's conversational skills are any slouch either. 200K, Manami AND Simonka for 4 hours, and I'm sure between the two of them they could also write a lovely eulogy for my funeral after my heart explodes.

There’s very little I would pay 10man for in a single session. Maybe if she was the hottest girl I’d ever seen (I did meet this one sugarbaby who was literally perfect and regret not paying whatever she asked for).

Even AV, it would have to be my favorite actress, not just any old AV. But my favorite is too popular to be available and probably costs more than that anyway.