Which tokyo soapland has the prettiest girls?

miles

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I know looks are subjective, but as this usually isnt covered in the SL reviews i read and I only have a day in Tokyo, I thought I'd ask which SL in your experience has the prettiest faces? Thanks in advance

I thought I'd ask which SL in your experience has the prettiest faces?
Serious answer: This is something that's entirely subjective, so any answer you get is going to be pretty much meaningless.

OP, the high class soaps have prettiest girls. They charge from around ¥80,000 or more for 2 hours. Common sense tells you not to find the prettiest girls in budget soaps.

Reactions: biggiesmallpop
Hey all, I know looks are subjective, but as this usually isnt covered in the SL reviews i read and I only have a day in Tokyo, I thought I'd ask which SL in your experience has the prettiest faces? Thanks in advance
I recommend trying Jade Dream in Yoshiwara. Particularly if you are Indian because the white boys are prohibited and brown men like me can drown my cock in Japanese succulence!

FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BROWN

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF

Reactions: Maxblack and rd1023
OP, the high class soaps have prettiest girls. They charge from around ¥80,000 or more for 2 hours. Common sense tells you not to find the prettiest girls in budget soaps.
Thanks i just needed confirmation

Although paying JPY80,000 does not guarantee 100% to have a pretty girl or a good experience. You should only go to high-end soaps if you can afford to go several times, otherwise, you can have a massive disappointment.

Only play with money you can afford to lose...