Who Enjoys Eating Pussy?

Is race relevant?

Some women have great hygiene - they just have some bad luck with chemistry.

I don't know if race is really relevant, people keep saying that the diet is different which obviously affects the chemical balance. Plus, we all have different tastes... so what may taste bad to me, may be fine for you.

It's just my personal experience in that I've had less negative experiences with Asians than I have with non-Asians.
To add, I've not had any experience with a Eurasian mix. I wouldn't mind trying one, but they are kind of rare.

Is race relevant?
It's just my personal experience in that I've had less negative experiences with Asians than I have with non-Asians.

FWIW, the most odiferous woman I've ever been with was Japanese, and the the sweetest tasting was Jamaican.

Anna is spot on about the horrible effects of over-sanitizing the lady bits, though, and it's a vicious cycle, as well. The overcleaning upsets the balance, which leads to odor, which leads to even higher levels of overcleaning...

FWIW, the most odiferous woman I've ever been with was Japanese, and the the sweetest tasting was Jamaican.

Anna is spot on about the horrible effects of over-sanitizing the lady bits, though, and it's a vicious cycle, as well. The overcleaning upsets the balance, which leads to odor, which leads to even higher levels of overcleaning...

I agree with Anna on this one. Unless someone shows me reliable research, I can't believe race to be a factor. My Japanese wife is natural-not saying shaved is unnatural-don't have a cow, and most of the time is quite appetizing.
cow.jpg

Our diet is healthy, so I agree that nutrition may be a factor. My wife is a Niigata girl, which is known for its rice, and it took a little persuasion for her to switch from traditional white rice to whole grain brown rice. I have a nice organic garden in the summer, but my neighbor's house blocks the sun in the Fall and Winter. I am currently growing and harvesting tomatoes and hot peppers in my 2 X 3 meter upstairs greenhouse. Just picked a big red juicy one today! Oh, just a coincidence, Bart, we don't eat beef.

I think race is definitely not a factor in this. More like others mentioned the diet, cleaning etc. I also don't eat any meat but fish and veggies on top of a gluten free diet. But I have no idea how I taste like haha. Wish I could have a little garden to grow my own veggies :/

I think race is definitely not a factor in this. More like others mentioned the diet, cleaning etc. I also don't eat any meat but fish and veggies on top of a gluten free diet. But I have no idea how I taste like haha. Wish I could have a little garden to grow my own veggies :/

You smell and taste just fine, Anna!

I just had a great experience yesterday which reminded me of this thread.

I was granted roughly an extra hour on a hour appointment by a provider (can't remember having any such generous provider before).
Before round two we went into 69 for some time and I wouldn't have minded to finish that way, but as I believe @Anna Summer pointed out, she couldn't really keep focus onto me, when she was getting getting near the edge, so she mounted me for a wild round two. Afterwards she just moved a bit forward and basically made me eat her pussy. That's were I think we completely lost time and spent like 30 or 40 minutes.
I think I could have gotten a real good deal for staying overnight ;), but unfortunately that had run really late already and my next day was starting really early. Maybe next time.
I guess a lot of things were running into my favor. I was the last customer of the day and we had a really good chemistry from the start, so she even invited me to a glass of champagne :D But I guess eating her delicious pussy had at least something to do with my luck :whistle: I was actually surprised that I didn't get tired of it at all, but comfortably laying on my back really helped.

I just had a great experience yesterday which reminded me of this thread.

I was granted roughly an extra hour on a hour appointment by a provider (can't remember having any such generous provider before).
Before round two we went into 69 for some time and I wouldn't have minded to finish that way, but as I believe @Anna Summer pointed out, she couldn't really keep focus onto me, when she was getting getting near the edge, so she mounted me for a wild round two. Afterwards she just moved a bit forward and basically made me eat her pussy. That's were I think we completely lost time and spent like 30 or 40 minutes.
I think I could have gotten a real good deal for staying overnight ;), but unfortunately that had run really late already and my next day was starting really early. Maybe next time.
I guess a lot of things were running into my favor. I was the last customer of the day and we had a really good chemistry from the start, so she even invited me to a glass of champagne :D But I guess eating her delicious pussy had at least something to do with my luck :whistle: I was actually surprised that I didn't get tired of it at all, but comfortably laying on my back really helped.
That's really cool man. What type of provider if you don't mind answering?

That's really cool man. What type of provider if you don't mind answering?

Work sent me outside Japan, so it wasn't in Japan nor does she has a homepage or something, so no real use in posting more details here.
Funny enough though she was half Japanese (which I wasn't aware of before) and the opportunity to chat in Japanese got me a lot of points too I think ;)

If the JP girl is shaved then its dinner time. The natura'l look just doesn't look appetizing too me.

DATY with an unshaved girl is like going into a deep forest searching for the Holy Grail. And being ecstatic when you find it. I love it.

I once had a "White Tiger" in China. This is a Chinese girl with naturally blonde pubic hairs. I couldn't eat enough of her. I was shocked to see that the hairs were not color changed and she confirmed they weren't. The hairs were very sparse and fine as if she was nearly shaved.

Last edited:
I once had a "White Tiger" in China. This is a Chinese girl with naturally blonde pubic hairs. I couldn't eat enough of her. I was shocked to see that the hairs were not color changed and she confirmed they weren't. The hairs were very sparse and fine as if she was nearly shaved.

At last, something to add to my bucket list!

Maybe even try getting a purple dragon from a white tiger.