Who likes to take photos or videos during sessions?

YokoMonger

Contributor License
Reaction score
Note: This is discussion about photos/videos taken with willing permission of all participants. Anyone using hidden cameras can rot in a Japanese jail cell. /note

What's your experience with taking photos or videos during your session?

Never paid for the option, but I've seen it available usually for 2000 yen for two pictures. For me, if I ask directly, it's a hard no IF it's my phone which makes complete sense. However, when I suggest that I take a photo with her phone, all of a sudden there's a curious agreement. On some occasions they're also ok with me using my phone, but I tend to either delete or put in a protected folder cause I don't want an embarrassing laptop sync to happen at the worst moment. If allowed, I tend to take photos while she's (somewhat) dressed for some posed shots, and sometimes during the session for photos or videos. Afterwards while we're cooling off, it's fun to look through the photos as sometimes it's the first time she's seen herself have sex on video.

Also when I use their phone, they might use the picture in their diary entry and give a thank you which can bring a smile:

Yurina - https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/hibiki/girlid-42357133/diary/pd-537198306/?lo=1
Sena - https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa...e-y2/girlid-44434378/diary/pd-538869837/?lo=1
Eri - https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/hibiki/girlid-44477663/diary/pd-542837578/?lo=1

I had one girl ask me to take photos of her with her phone. She used it on her site, which was pretty cool.

I have paid for video to DH before. Most of the time, it wasn't anything exciting to watch later. Also I think it hinders the chances that the provider will go FS.
Usually I've just erased them. I had two that I would have kept forever, but then messed up the encryption and they're lost for good now. They were kind of good for refining techniques (as corny as that sounds). I doubt that I'd ever pay to do any again as it's just added expenses that I just erase anyways.

I had some photos taken on my phone as an option. Never been asked to take some pics for her though. Other times I would forget to ask about it. It's a nice sexy memory. Varies from selfies together on the bed to posing naked together in front of the mirror. It's fun!
I recently bought a new phone with a beast of a camera, hoping to take some awesome and clearer photos. Sadly I won't be able to for about half a year time or so 😂
Never paid for the filming option though, bit more expensive, sometimes goes from 5k to 10k. Often seen it in the 10k option list. but wanna try it out in the future.. If.. if there are more things than a bj and hj happening.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
The problem with filming FS is holding the camera at an angle and distance well enough to get anything remotely close to an interesting shot…too much trouble I just get distracted.

The problem with filming FS is holding the camera at an angle and distance well enough to get anything remotely close to an interesting shot…too much trouble I just get distracted.
Probably something to do if you ever get a 3p. One can be a camera operator for a little and switch out. Another option is a go pro for you both. That would be fun to watch synced up.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Probably something to do if you ever get a 3p. One can be a camera operator for a little and switch out. Another option is a go pro for you both. That would be fun to watch synced up.
I have heard bad stories about a guy trying to take pictures during 3P MMF. Make sure everyone is comfortable with the idea, including another guy.

As for taking pictures/video during sesion, some of the provides would ask me to take picture of them so they can use it on their only fan page.

Reactions: YokoMonger
I’ve been asked to take pictures of them using their phone a few times. I always oblige! If you’re nice, you can usually get a copy of it via Line (without the blurred face but with all of the beauty filters applied 😂)