Guest viewing is limited

Why do my posts need moderator approval now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdditionalPylons

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm an active member of this community and I contribute good information. I've been set to some mode which does not allow me to post freely anymore.

There are three or four people who regularly attack me which atrocious insults and name calling, and follow me around, harassing me, and I responded one time and now I am being regulated. Why?

Why is it an issue for you? Your posts have been somewhat offensive in the past.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Why is it an issue for you? Your posts have been somewhat offensive in the past.
What about Cinnabons and requiemmorrow? They throws slurs are me, do they need approval to post as well? I’ve been very contained in my responses considering how rude they are and how many curse words they hurl. Surely that is against the website policy as well?

• Love
Reactions: requiemmorrow
What about Cinnabons and requiemmorrow? They throws slurs are me, do they need approval to post as well? I’ve been very contained in my responses considering how rude they are and how many curse words they hurl. Surely that is against the website policy as well?
I think you need to revisit what you've posted in the past, you seem to have forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.