Guest viewing is limited

Why is it more women are interested in guys in relationships?

daytimefun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Why is it you can go without a single date in ages, then when you're in a relationship with someone, two or three women want to hang out with you? Japanese guys seem to be of the opinion you shouldn't shame a woman who wants you by not taking her to bed. What are your thoughts?

Why is it you can go without a single date in ages, then when you're in a relationship with someone, two or three women want to hang out with you? Japanese guys seem to be of the opinion you shouldn't shame a woman who wants you by not taking her to bed. What are your thoughts?

A gentleman always helps a damsel in distress.

And the answer to your first question is as easy too. When you are getting a standard supply of nookie from your main girl you get more relaxed and lose the desperate gleam in your eyes. The other girls pick this vibe and go like "he is not like the other guys who just want sex. So let's have sex with him".

Same thing when they find out you’re in a long term relationship after not paying you any mind and just assuming you were single all this time. Suddenly they’re interested and start paying more attention to you like a switch flipped. Like gee, this wanker must not be as bad as I thought if someone actually wants to be with him, let’s see what the ruckus is all about, kind of thing. :cautious:

Yeah they might mistake you for someone who is house trained and doesn't wipe his dick to the sheets anymore.

Makes sense, although, Kind of ironic: wanting you to be capable of commitment and breaking it also...

Maybe it’s because the negativity bias operates our lives, and our brains are fixated on bad things. Example: the existence of pretty, “sexually liberated” girls who might be interested in you provided that you were still single…

On another note, I do notice this behavior as my friends are getting married and having kids one after another. “Wow, look x! What a great husband and dad he has become.” *looks of envy* I can tell they are surprised, and kind of feeling dumb because they weren’t the ones who found the treasure chest. In reality, nobody knows what kind of a man he’s behind closed doors, except his wife. Maybe he’s a douchebag but his wife is gaslighted and cosplaying as a spoiled wife.

And then, there are broken people who take pleasure from ruining relationships.

Reactions: daytimefun