Why use Delivery Health service?

chun011980

TAG Member
Reaction score
Not an expert in the P4P therefore, always has had this question.

With similar money why would people choose Delivery Health? Most of the shop is charging around 3man yen, there are also soap land with similar budget, where for sure you will get a FS service.

Can someone enlighten me the reason for choosing デリヘル?

Last edited:
Probably because of the distinct differences noted below:

1) More widely available
2) Delivery based not in-call situated.
3) Shockingly, maybe to you, not everyone is interested in FS.
4) More themes available for different tastes

This is just personal opinion, but....

1) It's convenient. Yoshiwara is on the other side of Tokyo from me. Using a delivery health store saves me a significant amount of time. Add into it the ride to and from the station, and I waste a good chunk of time heading to a soap.

2) More variety. There are many different types of delivery places, and they all offer different services.

3) More choice. There are WAY more delivery places than soaps. So you get a larger choice of girls.

4) Machiwase. For anyone that feels weird walking into a p4p venue, many delivery places have the option of meeting the girl outside and heading into a love hotel at the same time.

5) I don't have enough data on this to prove it, but I feel like delivery places are more foreign friendly. From experience, I'm less likely to get told no at a delivery than at a soap. Again though, no data to prove this.

5) I don't have enough data on this to prove it, but I feel like delivery places are more foreign friendly. From experience, I'm less likely to get told no at a delivery than at a soap. Again though, no data to prove this.
I've been in this business for probably about 14 years in total and I've had decent access to information for the past 12 of those years.

It's impossible to judge this point since there a fair number of variables that are in play. You may have shops that accept foreigners one week but not the next, they can flip-flop pretty easily. Other common variables:
- Ladies that are willing meet foreigners, full-stop. (even if the shop would generally accept foreigners)
- Shops/Ladies that are willing to see foreigners with zero Japanese ability.
- Shops/Ladies that are willing to see foreigners but only with a command of Japanese language about basic terms and communication.
- Shops/Ladies that that refuse clients based on race and/or origin. (sorry, just a fact)

There are more variables when you start going outside of large cities. But as @Rusty Trombone has clearly documented, successes can be had outside of the major cities - as long as you can follow the rules and communicate clearly.

Reactions: biku and ForeignGuy
On average, the attractiveness of the girls increases as the required services become less hard. On average of course - not in every case. Many Japanese - and other - guys also like more amateur types.

The point about delivery being relatively more foreign friendly is absolutely true. Many brick and mortar resist the situation where Japanese customers can see foreign customers actually using their shop for fear of losing their Japanese customer base. Largely perception of foreigners having more likelihood of STI and also the more severe ones of those. This is one big reason why almost no pink salons - and certainly no highly ranked one - will accept foreign customers. With delivery, it’s largely on the down low, out of sight out of mind.

Wow! You guys sure knows well. Thanks for the info! Now, I must try some of the Delivery too I guess

If you are paying 3-man at a delivery place, the lady is likely to be attractive.
If you are paying 3-man at a soap, the lady is unlikely to be attractive.

Have seen that pattern now after doing some search on city heaven. Thanks for replying.

So far this has been my best option. I mean whenever i feel horny i can just make a phone call and they’d deliver a girl to my room. On happy hour I pay around 13k and get 80 minutes of play time. I think your delivery experience will be just fine as long as you make it sure during reservation that you are a gaijin who speaks japanese and able to communicate well. And yeah don’t forget to ask for girls who have experiences with foreign customer.

Soapland beds are incredibly small and hard, not even a pillow ! Love hotels beds are muuuuuch better :)
I learned this the hard way when I sat down hard on a bed in a SL. Could feel it in my back for the rest of the day.

That being said, hotels are not always great. You should have seen the hotel "Again" that was the top suggested hotel for the now defunct Chinese deliheru shop Dynamite. Not only were the beds rock hard, the rooms were literally closets, only had a standing shower and no sink, and the windows were covered with a wooden panel that opened up to the wall of another building. The window opened inwards right above the top of the bed, so the wooden door swinging around could hit you while you performed your business. I wouldn't be surprised if they violated some building codes.

But if you are a sukebe isu adept, soapland is the place to go as the girls are trained and very skilled at it :D Also instead of using the small and hard bed, you can put towels on the king size inflatable mattress and have a good play ;)

While “honban” is not officially on the menu, IMHO FS is offered more often than not. But it can be subject to building a good rapport with the provider herself.

As others have mentioned DH services have a massive range of services and themes and is easier to arrange.

Also, a number of prefectures actually outlaw soaplands. Mostly done by not allowing sex related businesses to operate with a certain distances from schools etc.

If you are confident in your Japanese ability then it is way more convenient to get a DH girl in.

Reactions: biku
While “honban” is not officially on the menu, IMHO FS is offered more often than not. But it can be subject to building a good rapport with the provider herself.

So about that, when you do DH will she let you know if FS is available? Because it seems like something you shouldn't ask straight out (haven't tried DH yet but planning to).

So about that, when you do DH will she let you know if FS is available? Because it seems like something you shouldn't ask straight out (haven't tried DH yet but planning to).

You can ask the girl in the room, as long as you're nice about it it's no big deal.

I'm sure all of their Japanese customers ask them as well so they're used to it. It won't be rude.
If they say no, just don't keep trying to push for it or negotiate. Just accept it.
Sometimes they might change their mind upon further visits but that varies

Reactions: biku and ForeignGuy
I'm sure all of their Japanese customers ask them as well so they're used to it. It won't be rude.
If they say no, just don't keep trying to push for it or negotiate. Just accept it.
Sometimes they might change their mind upon further visits but that varies
Thanks!