Will I get denied from everywhere as an English speaking Indian? Afraid even if I order via line when the girl sees me she will be uncomfortable

You'll face some discrimination but it won't be 100%. You'll just have to try your luck.
Your fellow countrymen have done a bang-up job of causing problems for a number of places. (and so have other races/countries too, you're not alone)
Just be polite and take it as it comes. Keep expectations low...

Title says it all. I don't speak Japanese and have communicated over line with a few shops but I don't know if they're expecting a white/Asian American.

Just be honest and tell them about your background. Most shops will ask anyway, because they have to ask the girls if they are fine with it.
Wrong expectations can only occur if you try to hide/lie about certain things.

Title says it all. I don't speak Japanese and have communicated over line with a few shops but I don't know if they're expecting a white/Asian American.
I would tell people that you're Indian-American. If you're not having luck with messaging, just head directly to a shop. Look presentable, have good hygiene, and be polite. Good luck.

Reactions: Alice
As someone who is phenotypically Southern Europe and sometimes mistaken for other ethnicities, I often wondered about this too.

To be honest, it all comes down to how you dress and present yourself. The girls are used to seeing all sorts of guys. If they ask you where you're from, and assuming you're from a Western country, just mention a Western country. If not, tell them Dubai or some rich place, if you think it will help. Honestly, if they accept gaijin, they're more than likely going to accept you and not ask for your ethnicity by phone.

Try some of the tried and tested shops reviewed here on TAG. AM or our lovely TAG indies are highly recommended as well and you can book them with just English.

I am Indian American as well but I speak enough Japanese to communicate basically (n4 ish level). I’ve had some shops turn me down because of my race but plenty also accepted me. Just be honest, ask and be polite if it doesn’t work out, if you do a quick search here there’s plenty of shops that accept our kind. I find the best way is to ask the girl directly, there is a better chance of things working out. IMO the bigger problem is your lack of language skills. Zero Japanese will limit your options but there’s still options, worse come worse you can go into a place like Don Juan, KiraKira, or Marine Blue that explicitly accepts foreigners (or go with an independent or Kaoru from Y Shirts). Good luck and feel free to message me if you need any other advice.

As a fellow Indian man, I actually have faced no discrimination because of my skin color. Or at least none that I noticed was such. Simply, every time I was rejected the white boys were too.

Moreso, I found an HQ soapland in Yoshiwara that loves our curried beauty and will allow us to partake in some real hotties that the white boys can’t. Not cheap though…

As a fellow Indian man, I actually have faced no discrimination because of my skin color. Or at least none that I noticed was such. Simply, every time I was rejected the white boys were too.

Moreso, I found an HQ soapland in Yoshiwara that loves our curried beauty and will allow us to partake in some real hotties that the white boys can’t. Not cheap though…
Somehow I thought you were Finnish (you used a picture of an alien or something, in one of your reviews, that looked like the costumes the metalband Lordi used) 🙃

Back on topic - some won't accept you and some will, don't get disheartened and everything will work out👍

And the fist is upon you if you dare to call @Sudsy young to his face.
Why? I'd honestly be too busy laughing to get annoyed... unless it was from @just4fun who's actually old enough to be my father.

(Science has proven that you can father children in your 90s, so I should have made the cutoff!)

Why? I'd honestly be too busy laughing to get annoyed... unless it was from @just4fun who's actually old enough to be my father.

(Science has proven that you can father children in your 90s, so I should have made the cutoff!)
Where'd you say your from again? I coulda passed through that town and you wouldn't have noticed......until later :p

I found an HQ soapland in Yoshiwara that loves our curried beauty and will allow us to partake in some real hotties that the white boys can’t. Not cheap though…
翡翠の夢?They have a full line up of JAV hotties and one of them has convinced me to part with 95k, can’t bring myself to part with 115k for the Jade course though.

If you go please tell me if it’s worth it, I can’t recommend the Ruri course enough - it’s at the price point of Lions but with popular stars that are actually 20-22.

Also second the indie suggestion, Alice is excellent.

Reactions: Alice
翡翠の夢?They have a full line up of JAV hotties and one of them has convinced me to part with 95k, can’t bring myself to part with 115k for the Jade course though.

If you go please tell me if it’s worth it, I can’t recommend the Ruri course enough - it’s at the price point of Lions but with popular stars that are actually 20-22.

Also second the indie suggestion, Alice is excellent.
I haven't gone there yet. Perhaps someday when the money I spend on facefucking and facializing goes into the bank instead of the hands of said facefucked and facialized.

Reactions: Cinnabums
OK back to the topic..

If you sound American (no heavy indian accent) you should be okay. Most foreigner friendly shops won't ask you your racial background just your country. Not sure about soapland though.