Will Lose Virginity, Thinking Putit Royale

Dude, seriously...

I wish I could like this post multiple times.

OP should read this, then read it again. And after taking some time to really think hard about it all read it a couple of more times. Then do everything it advises.

And of course, write a review later.

I wish I could like this post multiple times.

OP should read this, then read it again. And after taking some time to really think hard about it all read it a couple of more times. Then do everything it advises.

And of course, write a review later.

Why is it that TAG is making me feel old???

But that review should be obligatory.

Dude, seriously...you should count yourself LUCKY that you got rid of that fucking loser. Any female who dates you for TWO YEARS and limits you to third base likely has VERY serious emotional/trust/intimacy issues and should've been dropped long ago. I mean, if you were still in 6th grade then yeah, I can see the girl wanting to wait a bit. But I'm assuming you're both adults, and there is no reason on earth for that sort of behavior. Shit, I used to date band dorks in high school and even the prudish first-seat clarinet players with glasses and braces were putting out by junior year. And don't get me started on my "one time, at band camp" stories.

But the advice most are giving you is absolutely true. If you're punching your V-card, spend the money and get quality. Most soaps or parlors, though they may be fun for guys who know the ropes, will be far more business-oriented and want you IN then OUT, emphasis on OUT. You may or may not get decent service. But for a couple hundred bucks more, you could have two hours with one of the fantastic independents that advertise on this forum, and yes, they are worth the extra money. They'll accommodate your individual needs and will tailor the session far better than some bimbo at the average soapland.

And knock off that bullshit checklist of things you want in the session and face reality: You're gonna blow in 30 seconds like Jim in American Pie. All the more reason to go with an independent here, as they'll work spectacularly with a two-pump first timer. You can try missionary for your first 30 second pop, then doggy for your next 45 second pop, then maybe try cowgirl and see if you last a minute for the third attempt. Maybe for round four you can learn how to eat pussy properly and then ask for a top quality BJ. Two hours with a pro from TAG is going to be far more interesting, educational, satisfying and memorable than an hour on a soapy inflatable mattress.

But after you get this out of the way, you should seriously go find yourself a normal girl to date for a while. Doesn't have to be pretty, nice or even particularly pleasant, but it'll provide you with a learning tool. Like a practice pad for a drummer, if you will. Then you'll be far more prepared, confident and adept when you sit at the actual drum set. And THEN you can start prowling around the soaplands and parlors and it'll be far more fun.
Yeah at this point I feel I should make it clear that my initial suggestion of making a pop-your-cherry list with individual weights assigned for anal play and whatnot, was indeed a joke. It's a terrible idea. But my bad - OP didn't have it in original post, so I'll assume part responsibility...

People often say that sarcasm is hard to convey in text, but I have the same problem in verbal communication too. I just won't do smiley winky faces, online or not.

Last edited:
Yeah at this point I feel I should make it clear that my initial suggestion of making a pop-your-cherry list with individual weights assigned for anal play and whatnot, was indeed a joke. It's a terrible idea. But my bad - OP didn't have it in original post, so I'll assume part responsibility...

People often say that sarcasm is hard to convey in text, but I have the same problem in verbal communication too. I just won't do smiley winky faces, online or not.

Oh not at all, I was very much enjoying your posts. At my age, simple pleasures at the expense of the young are always excusable. Simple pleasures WITH the young, however...well that's just bragging rights.

Dude... It's my first time, so I was thinking like "Oh, he is right! I should be writing a go to list"
Now it seems stupid and I want to delete it but, well yeah... It's funny so fuck it :p

Thanks for everyone, for hearth warming (?) messages throughout the post! Like I said I don't have a lot of time left in Japan so I was thinking of gettin a lot of experience before going back to my own country. I know I won't last long, like hell, it's been so long since I got anything. But yeah, I guess before going back I will try both of them!

Just not at the same month. (Will go to Anna Summer probs.)

Dude... It's my first time, so I was thinking like "Oh, he is right! I should be writing a go to list"
Now it seems stupid and I want to delete it but, well yeah... It's funny so fuck it :p

Thanks for everyone, for hearth warming (?) messages throughout the post! Like I said I don't have a lot of time left in Japan so I was thinking of gettin a lot of experience before going back to my own country. I know I won't last long, like hell, it's been so long since I got anything. But yeah, I guess before going back I will try both of them!

Just not at the same month. (Will go to Anna Summer probs.)
You're alright! Thanks to others the message got through anyway it seems, so good for you to actually heed the advice. :)

Again, good luck and have fun!