Wishy Washy Nanase at Reflection

Soapland Name:
Reflection

Soapland Provider Name:
https://s-reflection.com/profile/top/castCode/328896/

Soapland Website:
https://s-reflection.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes, ¥65,000 (inc. ¥10k gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Found her on twitter and just something about her pictures entranced me, so a big congrats to whoever is working the photoshop. I added her on Line and confirmed the appointment and price, and was asked to call the shop the day before then again a few hours ahead of time to confirm. I arranged everything in Japanese but she does accept English bookings. A ten minute wait at the shop where the staff were friendly before I was called and led up the stairs.

Appearance
Nanase was more petit than I was expecting, a bit less slender and a very average face with a fairly big mole and she looked very bored. A very 'fine' looking girl with natural tits that I would guess are a C or D.

Apparently she does some AV? Let me know if you figure out who she is because I wasn't able to find any reference to her. She used to work at Versailles before transferring recently to Reflection. I didn't ask because I'm not sure if that's considered bad manners or anything? Didn't want to take a chance. Although now I've seen her I'm not in a mad rush to see her movies anyway.

Service
As we got in she asked me to strip, and she did the same. There was no interaction doing this - no chit chat, certainly no kissing or anything remotely intimate. She took me over to the bath then washed me down and got me to hop back in the bath. She didn't give me the toothbrush or mouthwash as most soaps will do, so it seems no form of kissing was on the table at all. I opted for mat play today so for the next 10 minutes or so I watched her meticulously wash the mat area and prepare the mat in near silence. Once she was finally ready she directed me to lay down and started the mat play.

The actual service here was pretty good. She used her body and her tongue very well to tease me all over (except with kissing, of course). I was on my front to start with and I enjoyed the sensations of not being able to see what was being done, and although she wasn't rimming there was certainly some teasing with her tongue around that area that felt good. She did something where she faced away from me and slid her legs under my torso and gave me sumata... I have no idea what you would call that move but it was great. Eventually she turned me over and repeated the process including a fairly nice BBBJ - very light and teasing, good build up for what followed. Finally it was cap on and we did CG - very mechanical without even any attempt to make it intimate, but hey it felt good and it gets me to pop.

The following 10 minutes or so was by far the most meticulous cleanup I've ever had after mat play before I was allowed to get up and back in the bath, where she spent another solid 15 minutes perfectly cleaning the mat and surrounding area. The room was sparkling clean by the end of it for sure, but at this point I'd probably spent 45 of my 120 minutes being washed or watching her wash something in close to complete silence. It's not like I don't know how to make small talk in these places, but she wasn't responsive at all. After getting out the bath and having a drink, it's clear she has little interest in conversation or getting me going again, and frankly I was going to be cutting it close with meeting a friend afterwards so I asked to leave about 20 minutes early.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The physical service itself was fine and professional, but it really did feel like I was just the next guy on the conveyor belt. Very unrepresentative pictures (though still at least 'average' rather than ugly) and no effort at intimacy or conversation left me feeling disappointed. Spend the extra 12.5k for a Hisyo/Segretario girl instead.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

Thanks for the review! On her Twitter she quotes foreigners for 90k, which I think is very tax heavy.

Reactions: StFyle
Thank you for taking one for the team. We appreciate your act of bravery.
RIP to your 65k