Guest viewing is limited

Women who don't want to send pictures

Lasagna

TAG Member
Reaction score
After you match and finished the small talk you exchange line id and continue the conversation there. Had 3 woman who refused to send pictures. 1 girl said u saw my pic on OKC (true) and the other woman was somewhat attractive but pic was blurred on datingsite. The other woman had pic attractive but couldnt see face. I always do some small talk first before asking for pics right away. Feels like a waste of time. I don't want to meet someone on an offday if I'm not 100% sure I'm attracted to her.

I get it it's annoying when 20 guys ask for pics. Then again it's part of the game. Am I being unreasonable here? (I unmatched/blocked them all)

Does anyone else have simular experience? This all happened on OKC.

(Talking about normal pics not nudes btw)

After you match and finished the small talk you exchange line id and continue the conversation there. Had 3 woman who refused to send pictures. 1 girl said u saw my pic on OKC (true) and the other woman was somewhat attractive but pic was blurred on datingsite. The other woman had pic attractive but couldnt see face. I always do some small talk first before asking for pics right away. Feels like a waste of time. I don't want to meet someone on an offday if I'm not 100% sure I'm attracted to her.

I get it it's annoying when 20 guys ask for pics. Then again it's part of the game. Am I being unreasonable here? (I unmatched/blocked them all)

I never encountered this issue. If they ask for my picture, then of course I ask for their picture too and no issues. I wait until they ask me before I send any pictures.

It depends on the platform.

For example, on Skout I got nudes or partial nudes without even asking.

On JapanCupid I had girls without photos contacting me but then I reply by saying you send me photos to my email if you want to continue the discussion. No pic no going ahead. 70% of them comply and most of the time they are ugly.

But generally speaking, if you want to avoid such issues, you should contact only women who have at least two photos with face clearly visible on their profile. Those who don't are too insecure and will waste your time for sure.

One option is to request a more clearer photo stating that you can not see their face clearly, which you understand since it is a more public area... but since you are using LINE or similar app, then it should be OK . If they don't send, then just assume it is a time waster/scam.... or they are not using real photo's in the 1st place. "NEXT......." :D

I never encountered this issue. If they ask for my picture, then of course I ask for their picture too and no issues. I wait until they ask me before I send any pictures.

Yeah ofcourse. But some women don't have their face as profile pic on LINE and don't want to send pic. After a few days I literally forget who they are (I unmatch and delete msg on dating app once I have their LINE so it doesn't get messy)

On JapanCupid I had girls without photos contacting me but then I reply by saying you send me photos to my email if you want to continue the discussion. No pic no going ahead. 70% of them comply and most of the time they are ugly.

But generally speaking, if you want to avoid such issues, you should contact only women who have at least two photos with face clearly visible on their profile. Those who don't are too insecure and will waste your time for sure.

that's my experience too. I do not reply profiles without pics and just delete the interest and mail.

One option is to request a more clearer photo stating that you can not see their face clearly, which you understand since it is a more public area... but since you are using LINE or similar app, then it should be OK . If they don't send, then just assume it is a time waster/scam.... or they are not using real photo's in the 1st place. "NEXT......." :D

I blocked and removed the 3 women but I'll keep it in mind next time it happens ;)

Oh and beware of women who use completely outdated photos of them.

There is one who's on most dating sites and whose photo have remained exactly the same during the last 10 years if not longer. Not kidding.

There is one who's on most dating sites and whose photo have remained exactly the same during the last 10 years if not longer. Not kidding.

LOL :ROFLMAO: I particularly like the ones who are 40+ and using insanely edited purikura pics to make them look 20s. But whatever, getting old as a woman has gotta be the worst thing ever, I'm sympathetic.

That's guaranteed disappointing but I've met some very cute girls sight unseen. Usually the majime type tho ;) So many creeps online I'm willing to cut them some slack for being careful, but often a waste of time when you see them in person for sure.

Reactions: Lasagna
LOL :ROFLMAO: I particularly like the ones who are 40+ and using insanely edited purikura pics to make them look 20s. .

Let's not forget the overexposed shots where all you can see is light basically.
I understand that aging sucks but a part of me keeps thinking that they simply view men are idiots.

Reactions: Lasagna
Let's not forget the overexposed shots where all you can see is light basically.
I understand that aging sucks but a part of me keeps thinking that they simply view men are idiots.

Yeah those professional studio pictures where everyone looks beautiful without wrinkles. Hard pass.

Can you PM me picture? I might know that person lol

Just stumbled upon a profile of a woman who wrote she is "brave", while the only photo she choose to show is one of her cat.

Another shit profile.

Yeah or profiles where they describe themselves as honest and then they lie about their age. FFS

I don't know about you but for me insecurity is a huge turn-off.

I dont care I gave up normal relationships. I just want sex only now and try out new fetish. Life is too short.

But yeah for sure normal relationship I don't want jelly/needy woman. Not gonna waste my prime youth weekends comforting an insecure woman.

Reactions: DireWolf98