60 mins @20000

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So essentially I found 20000 yen in my suitcase from when I was last overseas.
The best way to spend it was clearly on getting a female naked.
I had a 'to do' list of ladies in mind, but spent so long deciding that by the time I made the reservation after lunch none of the ladies I wanted were available in a good time frame for me.

On the plus side I now have 3 new places to try as when I rang them they were more than happy to service a foreigner

Anyway I settled on a girl from Wonder-hole. I've never used them before but I'd seen them on cityheaven and the roster always looks ace. However when I went to make a reservation I 100% forgot which lady I was inquiring about and in a panic plucked the only name that sprang to mind - Yurari.

After confirming the reservation I was a bit annoyed because when I checked who she actually was she definitely wasn't on my list, and wasn't what I was feeling like on that day. Fuck it.

Anyway Wonder-hole made the reservation at the hotel for me, which is pretty neat. I paid, arrived in the room and called them. She came to the room about 10 minutes later.

In that 10 minutes I had gone over her blog, quickly read her two reviews, checked her blog again, and just was not getting excited at all.

The doorbell rang, and when I opened the door I was so pleasantly surprised that I may have let out a little 'WooHoo' She looks better in real life than her pictures, though she's not quite a head turner. Great fashion, voice, manners, chat and aura. Boob size is smaller than advertised.

We had a little chat on the bed, which helped relax us both as we have similar interests. Got a shower and then hit the bed. Everything was fun, she's got an ass that is just perfect for my tastes, nice pert boobies, good figure, a few skin blemishes but nothing to put you off. I went down on her and she was nice and responsive then we swapped, and her blow job skills are fine. Then a quick 69, followed by Sumata. She was happy to lead or be led, and constantly asked what I'd like to do. Money well spent all in all. Could have spent more to get more

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll definitely repeat with this agency again for sure. And to be honest Yurari is a pretty decent back up plan if I'm at a loss and she is on the schedule. I'd quite like to try a longer course with a few options thrown in as I'm sure she'd be fun with that

As always ask away in DM or here

Just remembered. I did the phone conversation in Japanese but when the asked if I was a foreigner they transferred me to a guy who spoke English. Once I started answering in Japanese he switched back to Japanese too

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/23/2022