Working Girl Stands Up For Me Regarding Service Company's Gaijin Policy

johnnyboy84

TAG Member
Reaction score
If there is anything I have learned today, I have learned that there are working girls who are against certain policies towards foreign customers and that they are willing to stand up for me.

There is this place in Shibuya that I casually use but do not really review due to their policy on gaijin. It's not that they don't accept gaijin, but on a very limited basis and it is mostly because a good portion of their girls will not service foreign customers. Plus, they require strict Japanese ability and even more so than that of Pururungang in Ikebukuro which requires very advanced Japanese. I have used this place for the past two years and i have not used it again that much until last month.

For about a year, one of their top girls left to work a regular job and she quit that job and came back. I had her 4 times before and she was one of my favorites and we had a good relationship and we got along very well and we actually had so much in common. She's a very excellent GFE for me and I was sad that she left. Upon her return earlier this month and knowing I was coming to Tokyo for business today, I called to make a reservation.

The person who answered was able to tell I was a foreigner based on my accent and I said that was true (nor did I ever intend to hide that I was since I am a card carrying member). I told him I wanted to make a reservation and he told me that foreigners cannot make phone reservations. I then remind him that I have made phone reservations in the past with no problems and that the girl I wanted to make a reservation for is a girl that I have also used numerous times and that she should remember me. He put me on hold to talk to his supervisor. He didn't really come across as hostile or yell at me, but he said to me "if what you're saying is true, I guess we can let you do a phone reservation just this once only but after that, please come to our office to make a reservation." As long as I was able to reserve the girl I wanted, that's all that mattered and I was like "cool, whatever thank you for letting me make my reservation."

Then I showed up, made my payment, went to my hotel, informed the office of my hotel information, and the girl showed up. It was the first time in over a year that we have seen each other and we had so much to catch up on. She was aware of the boys at the front not wanting me to reserve over the phone and she actually got mad at them for that. She said it was unfair to treat me like that because I am a foreigner and she told me I was one of her best customers and it isn't cool for somebody who is willing to pay their hard earned money to help their business. She says once our session is over, she was going to take me to back to their office and make them apologize to my face.

We had a very nice session (no FS involved unfortunately) and we had a very nice talk. It turns out this girl is 1/4 British and she was born in England and lived there until she was 5 which also contributes to her rage. For her own amusement and mine, she likes to try her English on me which I don't mind. Seeing that I put the effort to learn her language, I think she likes to show the courtesy she is willing to learn mine.

We went to the office and she sort of yelled at the guy telling me that I am a really nice guy and that I am a "model customer" that the girls deserve and that I was probably better than even regular Japanese customers. She says such policies are "Un-Japanese" because they believe that the customer is king and all that. She also said she was going to tell all the girls who refuse foreigners to make an exception for me because I have always treated her so well and if they refuse me, they are missing out. I told her she didn't have to because she's all I was interested in and nobody could replace her. She goes as far to say that I have treated her better than her real boyfriends in the past and that customers like me makes her work fulfilling beyond the money. The guy got scared and he apologized to me and we were cool. I then had a private conversation with the girl telling her she didn't have to do that and just having the opportunity to spend time with her again was what mattered to me regardless of this problem. She still said it wasn't cool to treat me like that because I was a foreigner and it isn't fair that good people like get kicked to the curb like that since I am capable of paying the appropriate fees and can follow the rules and that I treat her in a way that is beyond her expectation. I treat a good portion of the women I spend my time with with much affection. I want the girl to be safe and what she does for me is valuable to me. She says she was willing to give me FS next time for my troubles and she actually gave me her personal contact information.

Unfortunately, after today, I am very busy until Golden Week so I can't really punt until then. But I am sure the wait will be worth it when I get her again.

But yeah, there are girls that can be racist in the industry and there are girls who cannot stand this and will fight for you.

That is a good story glad you have such a good repoir. Glad you got one of your fav girls contact info too. Have fun with the fs when you get it, I'm sure you will both enjoy it.

Reactions: johnnyboy84
I wish I could give info about this place but after hearing that some foreign customers fucking up at pururungang (one guy who take my phone reservation had to re-confirm they take gaijin customers and I told him that I was a VIP member. He talked to his manager and it turns out I was on their "ok list" or whatever), I am not sure. Plus, I am sure they are missing the part where very advanced Japanese is necessary.

But it is nice to know that there are working girls (probably because of this girl's respective mixed race background) who are actually against these policies towards gaijin.

Some guys definitely fucked up at pururungang. I was told sometimes ago that I had to go directly to the shop to make reservation although I didnt have to in the past.

As long as I tell them I am a VIP member or if there is a new guy and has to talk to the senior member who knows me, they give me the courtesy. I have a good reputation/relationship with Umi and Kurumi and when I reserve them they give me priority.

Yeah, it usually goes well when they remember me, but that one time they didn't let me say a word

Ouch.. Seriously I don't understand sometimes people when they go I for any service, p4p hotels, restaurts whatever and demand they deserve everything and anything.... I use to in hospitality I've had my fair share of demanding customers... Insider tip the saint you catch more flies with honey than vinegar is true. Whenever I had a customer like that I'd give exactly what was expected of the company nothing extra.

So fellas, don't fuck things up for other by being a douche, treat everyone kindly and you'll be surprised at some of the rewards you get.

Sorry for my psa/rant it is over...

Reactions: johnnyboy84
Hopefully the girls I frequent at pururungagn are willing to stand up for me as this girl in Shibuya did if it comes down to that. I know one place in Ueno I have used are now willing to waive the "gaijin fee" for me considering how I treated one of their girls and how much she enjoyed her time with me.

Like I said, if I were to decribe myself and how I treat people, I am about treat people the way you want to be treated and I have been like that with every working girl or girlfriend I ever had. Some girls have extended me that courtesy while some treated me like shit. But that's life.

I have read an English blog by a boy who works in the fuzoku business and he talks about the good and bad points of foreign customers.

http://tokyoadultguide.com/manners/for-foreigners/
This is a Japanese guy and he does have a balanced opinion, but these are things we mostly know if you're full out street smart in this business.

http://tokyoadultguide.com/manners/attitude-toward-fuzokujo/
I can't say I am exactly guilty of these things but hey, some industry girls ask me about my private life in context to relationships so it is fair I ask back. I like to tell girls that I enjoy being with that I want them as my girlfriend or I would like a girlfriend or wife like them. And I will admit after multiple girls telling me I'm good, I get to brag and when I try to get FS, I tell them it will be the best feeling ever and it almost always works hah hah and they end up liking it.

I will admit I have host friends who I meet in the martial arts community who teach me about picking up Japanese girls or how to treat them. I think as long as you demonstrate street smarts, in some instances, at least in Tokyo, it will hopefully work out and hopefully a working girl is willing to fight for you if she hears you were untreated.

It is weird and touching for me because nobody has ever really stood up for me during my time here in Japan the way she has.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know but it is nice to know and share with you all that there are girls who do not agree with how service providers treat foreigner customers because they're foreigners.

I am not saying that is bad, but as you know, Japanese men tend to do the cowtow in from of you, but when they want to get payback, you will not be in the know. Been there, experienced that many times. But yes, I agree that that was remarkable on her part.

Yeah, I know about that "honne and tatamae" mumbo jumbo. Pulled on me myself. But the girl was one of their top popular girls so they know if she quits on my account (which I would feel bad if she did), they are going to lose customers. But if they pull any shit on me and if that girls knows, she will let them have hell.

Maybe it's not my place, but happened to see this thread.

Seems to me that they want to look over foreigners personally, before deciding if they will allow you to use their service. Oddly, I don't see that as a problem, unless the concern is your privacy or cameras.

I don't know but anyway, the working girl straightened things out because I happen to be one of her top loyal customers and she told them they could and should trust me. As I said, we happen to have a lot in common and we still managed to maintain a very productive relationship on both a physical and emotional level. I'd hate it if they fired her but she is one of their top girls and they know they will lose customers if they get rid of her.