World Cup 2018

SugoiBoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Alas, my native land failed to qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

Fortunately, I can cheer on the Samurai Blue. Hope Japan does well in the tournament next year in Russia.

Last edited:
Though if they play like yesterday the Samurai will have Blues very soon in Russia.

Hopefully many of the guys yesterday had their first and their last appearance in the squad at the same time.

My insomnia has been acting up again so lots of soccer will help me sleep.

Reactions: e-smile
Team USA have a worse defense than Harvey Weinstein. And Stevie Wonder in goal so no surprises they haven't made it to the World Cup.

Reactions: Pk24 and RoboReptar
Tell me about it... there are tons of conspiracy theories in Brazil about that - my favorite is the one that says Ronaldo had a seizure before the match because he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him :LOL:
Ah, didnt know this one. I had heard it was due to some evil French doctors or sorcerers though.

If God wanted people to play soccer we would have been born without arms

Tell me about it... there are tons of conspiracy theories in Brazil about that - my favorite is the one that says Ronaldo had a seizure before the match because he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him :LOL:
Ronaldo was sick and almost ruled out for the final.

Yeah, he really did have a seizure, that was confirmed afterwards. Forcing him to play was a big mistake.
But still, they conceded 3 goals and it's not because of Ronaldo.
I was happy at that time because Brazil's surprising defeat against Norway eliminated Morocco in the group phase.

I was happy at that time because Brazil's surprising defeat against Norway eliminated Morocco in the group phase.
Of course, France totally deserved it, especially because of Zidane (such a genius). But it’s evident that the whole situation with Ronaldo shook up the whole Brazilian team.

What do you mean? You should have been unhappy about that? o_O Or did you bet money AGAINST Morocco?!!!:eek:

What do you mean? You should have been unhappy about that? o_O Or did you bet money AGAINST Morocco?!!!:eek:
I guess he means that he was happy with Brazil's defeat to France because Brazil indirectly eliminated Morocco with that loss to Norway. (Well, we beat Morocco 3-0 as well, so that should be another reason :p)