Worst fears come true, condom break

Pettevr55

TAG Member
Reaction score
My worst fears just come true. My condom broke at Tobita Shinchi. If I have to guess, it would be from the blow job. The teeth of that girl might tear my condom. Now I’m so paranoid. I couldn’t sleep or eat. All I can do is wait for 3 months to get HIV test. Anyone ever has this experience?? What are the chance of catching STD in this case?

What are the chance of catching STD in this case?

Depends how long you were having sex after the condom broke but very very small anyway.

And especially for HIV the risk is even lower. The new tests are reliable much faster than the three months, some already just after three weeks.

I had a condom break just once (surprise, it was also in Osaka) and went through the normal phases of panic and paranoia. Main thing to keep in mind is it's extremely difficult to contract HIV through vaginal sex. After returning stateside and waiting the recommended time period, I went to the clinic, explained what happened and requested a full battery of tests. They asked me about my lifestyle--do I give/receive anal sex, do I engage in anal sex with men, do I use intravenous drugs/needles? I answered no to all, and they told me that the chances of me contracting HIV were so incredibly small that they would not perform the HIV-specific blood test unless I either tested positive for another STI or began engaging in other specific risky sexual behavior. I asked, "So can I change my answer and claim to take it up the ass and you perform the test?" and the nurse didn't think it was funny.

What you DO have a pretty good chance of contracting from a condom break, assuming the partner is infected, is a host of other nasty but curable STIs, like gonorrhea and chlamydia, and if you've got those you'll know it soon enough. A buddy of mine has caught the clap two or three times during marathons in the P.I., and those were from receiving a BBBJ from a bar girl.

Just wait the recommended time and get tested and in the meantime, difficult as it might be, just try to relax. The chances of you catching something really dangerous are very, very small, and what you're more likely to catch, if anything, will in the end be a really funny story to share on TAG.

I had a condom break just once (surprise, it was also in Osaka) and went through the normal phases of panic and paranoia. Main thing to keep in mind is it's extremely difficult to contract HIV through vaginal sex. After returning stateside and waiting the recommended time period, I went to the clinic, explained what happened and requested a full battery of tests. They asked me about my lifestyle--do I give/receive anal sex, do I engage in anal sex with men, do I use intravenous drugs/needles? I answered no to all, and they told me that the chances of me contracting HIV were so incredibly small that they would not perform the HIV-specific blood test unless I either tested positive for another STI or began engaging in other specific risky sexual behavior. I asked, "So can I change my answer and claim to take it up the ass and you perform the test?" and the nurse didn't think it was funny.

What you DO have a pretty good chance of contracting from a condom break, assuming the partner is infected, is a host of other nasty but curable STIs, like gonorrhea and chlamydia, and if you've got those you'll know it soon enough. A buddy of mine has caught the clap two or three times during marathons in the P.I., and those were from receiving a BBBJ from a bar girl.

Just wait the recommended time and get tested and in the meantime, difficult as it might be, just try to relax. The chances of you catching something really dangerous are very, very small, and what you're more likely to catch, if anything, will in the end be a really funny story to share on TAG.

This detailed information is so valuable, thank you for sharing. All we usually see online is fear-mongering and worse case scenarios— while it’s important to be aware of risks (and always use protection of course), it’s such a relief to know that if a mistake happens, there’s no need to have a heart attack.

For the OP, you shouldn’t be worried about HIV from oral sex anyway. HIV is really only transmittable from unprotected anal or vaginal sex, and even then it is extremely rare so there is no need to be anxiety ridden for weeks.

there is a reason hiv is so prevalent in anal unprotected sex between men -- because of the blood! dont worry OP!!!

HIV is passed on through blood, semen, vaginal fluid, anal mucus and breast milk, The risk of transmission through vaginal sex is not theoretical but it is lower than sharing a needle with an infected person or having them fuck your ass.
i agrée that there’s no point in stressing out about this but “don’t worry” should mean “stop worrying and get tested.”

As MikeH pointed out, as soon as you discover the break, you should stop exposing your penis to the things that can transmit infection. Give it a wash. Put on a new condom.

If still worried, I would recommend you to consult a doctor who speaks your language. Any talk with a medical professional helps you psychologically even if it's too early to get tested for any STDs.

The latest stats shows that 116 HIV cases (11 hetrosexual transmission, 91 male-to-male transmission, 3 "other causes", 12 "unidentifiable causes") were reported in Osaka in 2018.
http://www.pref.osaka.lg.jp/attach/6327/00000000/30eizudoukou.pdf

Thus, the risk is extremely low, but not none. Also as others have pointed out, it's syphilis not HIV that is booming in Japan.

A psychological trick at play here is that the risk of catching STDs may look like 50 percent, either positive or negative, for you. This false perception can mentally drain you. Don't trap yourself in the false perception. And, trust the girl. She is usually way more careful about it than we mongers are.

Suggest you get some Pep if you can’t stand the risk. The post exposure HIV medicine.

If you want to get that after you had exposure then the window to do it is like two days or something. And you will need to be monitored pretty much daily to not fuck up your liver and other internal organs with it.

That's why any proper doctor would prescribe it to you only if you have had bareback sex with a person who you know to be HIV positive.

I had a condom break just once (surprise, it was also in Osaka) and went through the normal phases of panic and paranoia.

Do you recommend any in Osaka? I've recently been denied a lot, the only ones that don't deny me is kind of shitty. Do you just reserve online and then they don't deny you? (Denied for being a foreigner)

Do you recommend any in Osaka? I've recently been denied a lot, the only ones that don't deny me is kind of shitty. Do you just reserve online and then they don't deny you? (Denied for being a foreigner)

I just answered you in the thread you started. Heed the advice the others gave you.

My condom broke at Tobita Shinchi
does the girl also knows it breaks? what is her reaction? panicky? normal? if she dont give a concern about it then your on the safer side. i had been a regular on one of this T.S girls and mentioned that every one of them are required to be tested every 1-3 months and it's mandatory....and it's free of charge... but i don't know about the mamasan's....LOL:rolleyes::eek: