Guest viewing is limited

Would love to go down on a woman

TAGmember1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a clean black guy in Tokyo wanting to go down on a woman and maybe get laid but not necessary. I really want the great sensation of having a woman give me a great facesitting.

Would any woman be gracious enough to give me one?

Google HPV HSV CMV. The sort of gals you'd meet in mizushobai will surely expose you to these. Getting warts lasered off your vocal chords ain't much fun.

Google HPV HSV CMV. The sort of gals you'd meet in mizushobai will surely expose you to these.
FFS, CMV!? Bottom line, worry about CMV only if you’re immune compromised and have never been exposed to it before, with most people having been exposed (not just those who are in mizushobai).

FFS, CMV!? Bottom line, worry about CMV only if you’re immune compromised and have never been exposed to it before, with most people having been exposed (not just those who are in mizushobai).

Medical doctor here. CMV is not to be taken lightly, and infections are not restricted to the immunocompromised. If you are inclined to lick tissue that has endured kilometers of salami and liters of calpis good luck to you.

Wearing a condom on my tongue is impossible. But for CMV I'd be spending my weekends at oppai bars happily kissing cuties who've been exposed to hundreds of guys.

Hate to bring bad news but licking promiscuous people is not without risks. Go ask Michael Douglas how it worked for him (albeit for a different virus).

We all get lonely or desperate. But licking promiscuous partners.... .think hard before doing it. The consequences are not insignificant.

Last edited:
Hate to bring bad news but licking promiscuous people is not without risks. Go ask Michael Douglas how it worked for him (albeit for a different virus).

Being promiscuous has risks and still here we are. Michael never said he was promiscuous though, just that Catherine had HPV. Even with that he would have done better stopping his extensive drinking and smoking and concentrating on licking her instead.

Reactions: Joe2017 and Sudsy
Medical doctor here.
Cool, then you know that CMV has a seroprevalence of up to 90% in most countries, and that most of us (given that the average male poster here is over 40) have already been infected, and that all you're doing is engaging in a little scaremongering.

Being promiscuous has risks and still here we are. Michael never said he was promiscuous though, just that Catherine had HPV. Even with that he would have done better stopping his extensive drinking and smoking and concentrating on licking her instead.
Maybe Michael got it from Catherine? This would have destroyed my fantasy with her as the perfect girlfriend that I had in my youth. How many solos with her!

Maybe Michael got it from Catherine?

Well that's at least what he was saying. So you don't even need to be promiscuous to get it.

Reactions: Joe2017
Well that's at least what he was saying. So you don't even need to be promiscuous to get it.
If that's what he said and they're still married, it must be true. I too would have risked getting infected by licking Z-Jones’ kitty.

Reactions: Majestyk and MikeH