Would TAG be better off without women participating in threads?

Your Answer

• Yes

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 62 88.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters

User#6517

TAG Member
Reaction score
This has been on my mind for a few months.. but in your personal opinion..

Would TAG be better off without women participating in threads?

I made a poll so you can cast your "vote" anonymously. You can state your reasons why openly.

Thank you.

Hell no.

It wasn't a planned 'feature' to have women involved here, it just kind of happened and I like it

While the ratio of men to women here is definitely disportionate, it's a refreshing thing to have the female feedback on various topics. (And some of you make interesting topics on your own.)

There are men of course whom are insecure about it... but that cannot be helped.

Fun Fact:
Many more men make an account here and suddenly contact us desperate to delete an account that they just made. Only one known female actually requested to retire her account. (That I can remember...)

I think TAG is better off with women and female opinions.

However there have been some cases in the past of certain women using guys accounts to look at private posts, or copy-pasting private conversations in very public shaming and immature ways (not gonna name any names but it's not that hard to remember if you've been around a while).

It has less to do with their gender than their personality but that kind of behavior is whack IMO.

In the public forum, it's always good to have both sides and free discussion among all parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could edit the wording on the poll question, I would.. but I'm on the mobile version right now and can't find the option..

I'm sure @TAG Manager can fix it for you.

And the female involvement actually makes TAG much better than other similar boards. When it's entirely male, the conversations tend to... devolve.

Changing the question AFTER people have voted? Is it a tribute to General Noriega? He sadly died last week....

Reactions: TheScientist
This board is a special place. I think it is a wonderful reflection of the P4P scene in Japan, which is the best in the world due to its openness, scale, and remarkable lack of judgement.

Having women on the board is fantastic, it allows really eliminates a lot of the shabbiness that too often comes with the sex scene in too many countries. I wish there was a way to get more women to actively participate!

Japan, which is the best in the world due to its openness, scale, and remarkable lack of judgement.

Well, I love living in Japan at least as much as the next guy but as the best place for P4P? Me thinks you need to travel a bit more to found out all there is :p.

If I was living outside of Japan and wanted to travel mainly or just for P4P I wouldn't probably visit Japan at all.

Well, I love living in Japan at least as much as the next guy but as the best place for P4P? Me thinks you need to travel a bit more to found out all there is :p.

If I was living outside of Japan and wanted to travel mainly or just for P4P I wouldn't probably visit Japan at all.

Rarely diasagree with you, but I will here. You can definitely play for cheaper elsewhere and beauty is subjective, but if you love Japanese women, its obviously the best place for p4p with Japanaese women.

Other than that the organization and systems, and catering to fetishes make Japan unique.

I have been an active member of adult oriented boards with many women participants and ones without any, and they are different, and diversity is better than having every board the same or similar, but there is no question in my mind that discussion boards with both mongers and SWs are far more interesting. For that matter, I was a member of TAG at a time when there were very few women active in posting in the discussion threads, and it is definitely better now...much more engaging imo. What TAG needs is more active ladies, if anything.

Anyway, it is nice to see that the vote is about as decisive on this question as you ever see in a TAG poll.

-Ww

Last edited:
I love having women participating in threads and it makes the board a better and more interesting place. After being on other boards, my only concern has been allowing providers to comment on her own reviews, which is banned on other boards to reduce the amount of drama from negative reviews, etc. This hasn't really been a major issue on this board, however.

Rarely diasagree with you, but I will here.

Well, if you are saying that the world's best sushi is in Japan we don't really have a disagreement. ;) Obviously the best Japanese p4p girls will be found in Japan, so if that's your thing then we do agree fully.

But if you consider the situation for someone who is just visiting and speaks only English then there are way better places to monger. And it's not only money, even Singapore which is nowadays more expensive would be better and also have a wide variety. This is partly because in SE Asia most of the p4p is targeted for foreign visitors; at least the parts that are outside and easily accessible.

However if you are speaking as a local then I would agree totally that Japan is the best place to monger. Unfortunately as a foreigner there will be always places where you don't get access, despite how much money you are willing to spend or how fluently you speak the language.

I Wonder why you thought of creating the thread? Any concerns? Or just a random pole? question??

Reactions: Wwanderer
This board is a special place. I think it is a wonderful reflection of the P4P scene in Japan, which is the best in the world due to its openness, scale, and remarkable lack of judgement.

Having women on the board is fantastic, it allows really eliminates a lot of the shabbiness that too often comes with the sex scene in too many countries. I wish there was a way to get more women to actively participate!

It is a very, very special place for me, as well! It's great fun participating! Keep the concept Adult related, or topics that guys might be interested, as it's "guyz world", then I think should be fine, imo.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I Wonder why you thought of creating the thread? Any concerns? Or just a random pole? question??
I was told months back that some men on this forum would prefer that women keep out of discussions.. especially independents because some men assume that people write less explicit and/or more polite reviews for us just because we post often and we'll most likely read them.. so I've been trying to stay away.. but TAG is very addictive. I don't see myself going anywhere unless TAG Man kicks me out :ROFLMAO: