Would you bang someone with same name as a family member?

Would you bang someone with same name as a family member?

• Total voters
Would help those with name hang-ups if you just called them "baby" or "honey" or "sweetie" or whatever? Or does just knowing their name give you problems?

-Ww

Silly question I know.
But one of the reasons I won’t see @Anna Summer (apart that she’s leaving , would probably not see me either, and there is a slight chance one of her ancestors killed one of mine) is related to this

Are we talking first name or last name?

If it's first name, probably not. (Lot of old fashioned names in our family)

If it's last name, definitely not. (we have a very uncommon Japanese family name, and anyone that shares that last name is pretty much a direct relative) :LOL:

Reactions: Frenchy
I also checked them all, name doesn’t really matter to me that much. But it would be difficult for me to see someone who might have a similar look to a family member or if they are the same ethnicity/race as me. It might seem very silly but when I am with a lady of the same ethnicity/race as me, I have the tendency to view them as my little sister or a female cousin. I’ve somewhat gotten over this particular context over the years and have seen ladies of the same race but it still creeps up on me from time to time. :banghead:

Reactions: Mr 3 and Majestyk
I had a stripper whose stage name was the same as my mom’s name. Completely my type, asked me if I wanted a dance. I said if she’d change her stage name I’d take her to the champagne room but she wouldn’t, and I couldn’t bring myself to. So probably not :(

I think I probably would be okay with a girl with the same name as <"insert girl name here"> if it was a hobby thing or maybe a one night stand thing. If I actually dated a girl with the same name as my mom or my sister or even maybe a significant ex-GF, probably not so much.

Reactions: Troilist