Would You Go Home With A Drunk Lady Who Said Her Mother Just Died?

split

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, upon going to a Tequilla bar and waiting at the train tonight from Shinbashi Station, I noticed a women in her mid - 40's really drunk. We immediately made eye contact which seems kind for rare here. We get on the train and I place myself right next to her, while she's obviously very drunk. We make eye contact again, smile, etc. Then when she almost lost balance from the movement of the train, I asked if she was ok and if she had fun tonight. She says that she went out alone tonight drinking and soon tells me her mother died 2 weeks ago. This is in Japanese so at first I thought I misheard her because I don't speak it well. But, yes, her mother died and she's upset about it and it seems she's looking for an immediate escape from the hurt.

Her train stop was Akihabara and I asked for her Line, but there wasn't enough time to react. She realized she needed to get out and I kind of scooted her off the last crowded train of the night. After getting off, she turned around and looked at me, and seemed that she was waiting for me to get off the same station and continue on with her. This was the last train, and I couldn't get it past myself to 'take advantage' of a women that I wasn't entirely physically attracted to , and says her mother just died, so I stayed on the train and just waived.

I could have just as easily made that instant decision to step off and this would have been my first non-pay experience here. But would it have been acceptable to actually do that?

Last edited:
Your story remind me of Mr Nobody which narrate the two different life one person would have had if, when he was kid, he decided to follow his mother instead of father when they separated and her train was leaving. :p

A boy stands on a station platform as a train is about to leave. Should he go with his mother or stay with his father? Infinite possibilities arise from this decision. As long as he doesn't choose, anything is possible.

Yes, to make she she got home alright. Anything more than that is a no-no.
The problem with that is that I didn't want to pay for a taxi home from her place. Otherwise I would have. So, part of the dilemma was in that split second at her stop. Hence the name "split."

It's a subgenre of PUA, called "DSR" (drunk sorrow rebound).
The game stays on if the target is able to say "no" to a situation she can minimally understand.

Seriously, you would have used each other as some kind of accessory.
Maybe you would have both enjoyed the experience, but too much alcohool is a problem to assess consent.

Out of the box : What if you would have gotten drunk as well?

Last edited:
How was the tequila bar? Worth a visit?

I think you made the right decision.

DSR? Desperate guys with low self confidence and self esteem target drunk women. They are like nasty Hyenas....but not as clever.

Out of the box : What if you would have gotten drunk as well?
Well, I was somewhat. But if the reverse happened to me maybe I would have accepted given she was attractive enough. Although the closest I've ever been to a one-night-stand in my life was years ago going home with a girl so drunk that I found her drunkenness too unattractive and split once she passed out in her bed. I just couldn't do it. I'm at the age where I should have experienced a night of sex with a stranger and yet haven't.

How was the tequila bar? Worth a visit?
Definitely, if you are highly interested in trying finer tequilas that you plan on buying. Got to try Don Julio 1942 for free and realized it's not much different than Anejo or Reposado except for the fragrant smell.

Is TokyoBlowJoe involved in this story? If not, why not?
I wish! That would have been a lot more wild & exciting. Hopefully in the future, I'll take him to both tequila bars early in the night:wtf:, so we can entirely fuck down Tokyo before the last train.

Last edited:
So, upon going to a Tequilla bar and waiting at the train tonight from Shinbashi Station, I noticed a women in her mid - 40's really drunk. We immediately made eye contact which seems kind for rare here. We get on the train and I place myself right next to her, while she's obviously very drunk. We make eye contact again, smile, etc. Then when she almost lost balance from the movement of the train, I asked if she was ok and if she had fun tonight. She says that she went out alone tonight drinking and soon tells me her mother died 2 weeks ago. This is in Japanese so at first I thought I misheard her because I don't speak it well. But, yes, her mother died and she's upset about it and it seems she's looking for an immediate escape from the hurt.

Her train stop was Akihabara and I asked for her Line, but there wasn't enough time to react. She realized she needed to get out and I kind of scooted her off the last crowded train of the night. After getting off, she turned around and looked at me, and seemed that she was waiting for me to get off the same station and continue on with her. This was the last train, and I couldn't get it past myself to 'take advantage' of a women that I wasn't entirely physically attracted to , and says her mother just died, so I stayed on the train and just waived.

I could have just as easily made that instant decision to step off and this would have been my first non-pay experience here. But would it have been acceptable to actually do that?

You can't take advantage of the willing. I look at it more of you letting fear or letting warped concepts of chivalry destroy your opportunities, which might be why you have never had a non-pay sexual experience.

Because you could of got off the train with her and walked her home, doesn't mean you have to have sex with her that moment. You could have exchanged contacts with her and setup a date for another day. And you could have slept over at her house and not had sex that night too. There were other options besides fear and regret.

The issues of her mother passing away weeks ago is part of nature. We will all have parents and family pass away. This is an inevitable process of nature. While you are still here, you and her need to continual living life. If anything, it should remind you and her to live life to the fullest and cherish every day, and not to be cowards.

Such train situations have happened for me numerous times. In both Japan and Korea. I merely walked the woman home, or walked her to my home/hotel, and/or exchanged contacts.

Even when we didn't have sex and I walked her to her door, now I know where she lives, and in various cases the next date was directly to her home. Where various ladies cooked me dinner and I brought wine. And the percentage where it worked out, where I walked her home, was a staggering high of about 90% of the time that we started a relationship. If a woman doesn't like you or doesn't feel chemistry with you, no way she let's you walk her home or she won't exchange contact info. Even if you just want to be a "gentleman", there is no "rule" stopping you from walking her home or exchanging contacts.

The difference between success and failure, is often the difference between seeing an opportunity or not.

Last edited:
I agree with the not having sex and just having 'skinship' or keeping good company. I've done that a few times before. My sexual partners have only been women i've had relationships after I've known the girls for at least 2 weeks, or P4P. On the negative side, I've been in several situations that have been sexual teasing and arousal in the bed where the woman chooses not to go all the way. Therefore a one-night-stand is something I'd like to experience once in my life. My only experience going to a drunk girl's house was so disturbing of her 'wantingness,' so to speak, that it turned me off and made we want to get out asap. That situation from years ago is kind of burned in my mind, and I guess crossed my mind when she stepped off the train and waited.

Next time I need to just take the opportunity without concern of the past and determine if it's worth going all the way as long as she is willing and the moment is still hot for both of us. I've got my first Tinder date tomorrow with a woman in Ebisu in the afternoon, and working on 2 others for the evening in the event the first is just platonic and ends early.

Last edited:
On the negative side, I've been in several situations that have been sexual teasing and arousal in the bed where the woman chooses not to go all the way. Therefore a one-night-stand is something I'd like to experience once in my life. My only experience going to a drunk girl's house was so disturbing of her 'wantingness,' so to speak, that it turned me off and made we want to get out asap. That situation from years ago is kind of burned in my mind, and I guess crossed my mind when she stepped off the train and waited.

You said a couple of things here which are extremely important and even why some men become sexual hermits and "herbivores", shy away from women, or only buy women.

1) LMR (Last Minute Resistance)

LMR is where the woman is in a fearful confused state. Often a mix of sexual desire, fear of pregnancy, and anti-sexual social programing. Consequently, some women panic. Things can seem to be going well, but when the interaction becomes clearly sexual, some women go into a state of panic and confusion. It can be she doesn't know what to do or she seeks to avoid sex, even when she likes the guy.

Another aspect of LMR, that even PUAs overlook (but is known more among some groups of swingers), is the woman's fear or confusion can cause the SAME reaction in the man she is with. The man can become uncomfortable, confused, feel rejected, or feels bad as if he was asking too much of a woman. So if a man is caught in a LMR situation, and didn't have sex, it can have a very negative future impact over even what the woman felt.

The woman might get over it easily, because she felt by rejecting the guy, she was empowered or feels safe in her cowardice of running away. She doesn't have a penis or erection issues to worry about. The next week, in the same situation with a different guy, she can have sex. Where for the guy, he can get anxious or even performance anxiety, from the previous negative experience. He fears the next woman will sexually reject him too or that there is something wrong or bad about being a man or asking for sex.

Many men are able to understand the female LMR issue, and are able to get to the core of it and hopefully fix it. This is: calming the woman down, getting her to trust him, and/or helping her feel comfortable about sex. But for some men, they never clearly understand what is going on, and continue to feel apprehensive and uncomfortable in last minute resistance or sexual tension type situations with women. And every sexual failure or last minute rejection, can increase the problem.

For some men, a situation where they buy a woman is more comfortable, because there is no guess work and no fear of rejection. Money paid, means sex virtually guaranteed for them. However, real relationships don't work on that premise, so it takes more to get used to unpredictability.

2) Fear Of Female Sexual Power

Many men have an expectation of how a woman is "supposed to act" sexually. Too often, as if she is an "almost virgin", otherwise she is a "slut". Sometimes these expectations being highly unrealistic, particularly for women over 26, who should have experience. They expect her to lay there, and let the man "do her". Any female behavior outside this narrow range can be disturbing for some men. The better at sex or hornier she appears to be, the more they can fear they aren't able to handle her or trust her. The woman can inadvertently cause disgust (condemnation for being too sexual) or sexual performance anxiety (fear of not being good enough) in men.

In swinger circles, I've seen this happen to guys a number of times. They didn't realize how much more sexually stronger women can be, so freeze up or get erection failure. Experienced or smarter women can realize the problem, and help calm such men down or help stimulate them orally. But some women can make it worse by belittling or going into a negative mood.

Here again, for some men, buying a woman is more comfortable because of less unpredictably and it more likely the woman is experienced. Interestingly, the "must be like a virgin" label isn't applied to women they are buying, just women they are dating or want to date. A bit of hypocrisy, that some guys seem not to notice.

Embracing the strength of female sexuality can be quite liberating for both men and women. It's not something that needs to be feared or suppressed, but can be greatly enjoyed by both.

3) Positive Outlook & Strong Mind

Learning to deal with women in regular relationship, is learning to deal with unpredictability, rejection, and fear too.

As a man, don't be afraid to go after what you want. Even if things don't go well this time, learn from it, and apply those lessons to the future. Have a positive and determined outlook that you will eventually win.

Reactions: split and DJV
Is TokyoBlowJoe involved in this story? If not, why not?

I actually got off at that stop and helped her..."get back home". ;-)

Believe it or not, my first time visiting Tokyo back in 2006...I was targeted by a really drunk Japanese woman. I turned her down because she just seemed like trouble and I don't hook up with drunk women unless I'm also drunk and that I drank with them.

Reactions: MossBoss
I actually got off at that stop and helped her..."get back home". ;-)

Believe it or not, my first time visiting Tokyo back in 2006...I was targeted by a really drunk Japanese woman. I turned her down because she just seemed like trouble and I don't hook up with drunk women unless I'm also drunk and that I drank with them.

True, overly drunk women can be scary as they might cause trouble or make the guy look bad as it seems he is taking advantage of her in public. If she is falling down sloppy drunk, about to puke or has puked, then definitely nothing wrong with leaving that headache alone.

If she's just a bit drunk and your are unsure, but she is alert enough to respond to a conversation reasonably, then just exchange contacts and/or walk her home. No harm in that whatsoever.

And like I mentioned, you don't have to have sex with her that night. Particularly if she is off the next day or she starts her job late in the day. Ask her. I've slept with women overnight, where we didn't do anything sexually until the morning or we met the next day.

A few months ago, met a kind of drunk woman at the Familymart near my local train station. She wasn't falling down drunk, just a bit tipsy. We had a good chat and exchanged contacts. She didn't let me walk her all the way home, just near her place. We are somewhat in the same neighborhood, but still a bit of a walk.

She must have been horny, because she blew up my LINE for half that night. We made a date to meet up the next day. We went out clubbing and then to a hotel in Shibya the next day. Ended up being together for a few months, even going to happening bars together. Oh, and she didn't let me go to her place, because later she confessed to be living with her boyfriend. Which was weird, because I was sexing her 4 to 5 times a week and taking her to sex parties, minus her menstrual days. Either she wasn't giving him none, or she was a nympho.

Long story short, if you see an opportunity, go for it. Women like sex too, even if they can be more stealthy about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TokyoJoeblow

Simple answer: If she's hot, yes. If not, no. Life's too short to waste opportunities to bang someone you're attracted to.

@split - Fwiiw, my "Monday morning quarterback" reaction is not that you made the wrong choice in staying on the train at the last moment but that it was a mistake to wait that long to determine the situation and make a decision. You ought to have known what you were going to do and what she was actually thinking/wanting and how seriously drunk she really was well before the "moment of truth". If you had impulsively jumped off the train to offer to take her home, whether just that or more, it could easily have backfired and left you stuck overnight at the station or having to pay for a taxi home. In other words, she might easily have refused to let you take her home; you thought that that was what she wanted, but given that she was quite drunk (and you too a bit), you might have been misreading her, or she might have changed her mind at the last moment etc.

My other comment is that sex with someone who is seriously drunk usually isn't that good and that the same is true of sex with someone who is deeply sad. It is also easy to imagine her passing out or getting sick or sobbing hysterically or wanting to talk to you about how much she misses her mother all night after you got to her place, with no interest at all in sex. On top of those particulars, ONS sex is often sub-par as well. In other words, you probably didn't miss anything that good, and it could easily have been a quite bleh or bad or expensive experience.

Having an ONS on your bucket list is ok, I guess, but that doesn't mean any and all opportunities to have one are good opportunities.

-Ww

Anime... 'One Thousand and One Drunken Nights' by Hada Gafuru.