Guest viewing is limited

Would You Marry A Girl With Very Small Boobs?

Chocoballs

TAG Member
Reaction score
Some guys like small breasts, some like big breasts. But would tiny breasts be a reason not to pursue a long-term relationship with a girl?

And would you ever suggest your girlfriend/wife to get a boob job?

(For the ladies, you can substitute girl/boobs with guy/penis :))

Well, if she has nice legs, then that would help. I'm mostly a leg man myself.

Of course, if you are thinking of marriage, then there are much more important things than physical appearance. Looks will fade. Focus on her personality, etc.

yes! best thing ever (setting personality aside)... one of my strongest (visual preferences)...

Reactions: Simonka
Her breast size wouldn't matter at all to me, especially as we would be swinging with a variety of other people of all shapes and sizes ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Not to be that guy but I will in this case. If I have gotten to the point where I am thinking about marriage, firstly the girl more then likely what attracted me to her was beauty. From a guy's perspective no matter what anyone says out in public first seeing someone you are not thinking, "Oh this person has great personality." The first thing going through your head is how attractive that person is to your eye. After that then you begin to see everything else. The next flaw in this argument is not going into detail of the relationship before this question. I mean more then likely you have spent sometime with this girl and more then likely you went to bed with her on more then a few occasions, so obviously it didn't bother you then so why now? That being said, I think the question should be would I go after a girl who has a small chest, the answer quite simply is yes. I'm an ass man, I much rather have a butt that is round doesn't matter if it is big or small but ROUND.

Small boobs are okay, but if we are talking about almost not existant ones, it can be a deal-breaker depending on the rest of the package.

Not a dealbreaker at all for me, appearance-wise, if I find her attractive. I like slender/skinny women, so while I'd prefer maybe a (US-size) B or C cup, flat doesn't bother me.

Not a problem - in my experience, women with smaller breasts also tend to be much more sensitive and responsive to stimulation of their breasts.

Not a problem - in my experience, women with smaller breasts also tend to be much more sensitive and responsive to stimulation of their breasts.

Ditto (with exceptions of course).

-Ww

Reactions: rob040188
The size has never been any of the reasons to decide whether or not I would pursue a long-term relationship. Besides I wouldn't ask anyone, even in a p4p, a boob job.

That said, I am such a jerk that I love watching big boobs wobbling. When I heard "pineapple pen" in the PPAP song, what I came to my mind at first was a boob job on a pen. :(

The question is interestingly formulated.
If you're asking me if I prefer big boobs, I would reply a big yes immediately.
Mentioning marriage and boobs at the same time is indeed unusual.
Having big boobs doesn't make a woman more wifey, but definitely more sexually attractive for most men.
I guess if her boobs are massive (disproportionate) she could be seen more as a sexual object than a person you may introduce to your mother.
Side note... One of my very favorite provider has rather tiny blossoms, but compensate it by so many other aspects including an awesome personality. In my criteria, she is complete wife material.

Reactions: Guuu
Too big penis would be more problem to me.
Small one is easier to handle but if the thing is too big, what I can do is more limited.

Either way, I would marry if his personality suits me.
Don't quote me on it, but somewhere I read that women prefer a larger penis for a one night stand and small one for a long term relationship.

I actually consider myself a "T" man more than an "A" man, so obviously I appreciate a larger bust. However, I do find charm in a smaller bust as well.

Personally, I'd never suggest for a woman to get an augmentation. Not my call man.

For me, it's less the size of the boobs and more the size of the areolae. I'd prefer B-cups with nice-sized areolae over double Ds with small bumps in the center. Funny thing is, I wasn't always this way. Back in college, all I cared about was the size of the humps. It's interesting how our tastes evolve over time, isn't it?

Reactions: TAG Manager