Wow.. What A Pathetic Experience..

basketcase

TAG Member
Reaction score
More of a writeup coming but I don't know the name of the girl..

I tried an experiment, I used one of the information booths in Shinjuku. The green one right behind Mr Donut towards the Citadines hotel. .. and damn.. it was seriously the most pathetic mongering I've just about ever had. Everything about it was sad and way over priced.. But no time now... more to come.. lol.. I guess I took this one for the team.. Should have called a deli health.. :(

Reactions: BIPSY
Sorry to hear that... sucks when you have one of those nights.

I've always felt kind of wary about the info booths but seeing a couple recommendations on here made me think maybe they weren't as scammy as they seem. Perhaps that's not always the case...

worst part is... I'm only in Tokyo one night... THAT was my chance...
And it was so bad I couldn't even finish.. I will write more details when I'm back in the states..

Actually, I may have like a 2 hour window today.. from about noon to 2..
I could head up to a LH and call a service.
I am in Shinjuku and likely don't have time to travel anywhere as I will be lucky to have 2 hours total time..
Happy Honnamaru is out.. I really don't want to get blown by a hag with crabs today..
delicious-deli is my usual go-to but they don't start until 17:00 :(
Any good deli-health similar to delicious (ie, not 30000 yen and I could care less if they speak english worth a damn) that opens early?

furiously searching posts........

Actually, I may have like a 2 hour window today.. from about noon to 2..
I could head up to a LH and call a service.
I am in Shinjuku and likely don't have time to travel anywhere as I will be lucky to have 2 hours total time..
Happy Honnamaru is out.. I really don't want to get blown by a hag with crabs today..
delicious-deli is my usual go-to but they don't start until 17:00 :(
Any good deli-health similar to delicious (ie, not 30000 yen and I could care less if they speak english worth a damn) that opens early?

furiously searching posts........
JK style?

Does Asian Mystique start at 28,000 yen for 1 hour. I haven't had success in booking with them but I'd recommend them over a pink salon. JK style or the style group as mentioned above is also a great choice.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well.. f* me!!!!
"You have exceeded your withdrawals for today. Call blah blah blah.. "
Guess that's it for today.. I need what I have to get to the airport..

total suckage

Btw, was going to call jk style.. They sounded good

lol.. So called, upped my limit.. But now not enough time I think.. damn.. 12:40 already.. And a HARD limit of meeting people at 14:00

Suck

Next time you are in Tokyo go with the guarantee if you only have one nite.