Writing Up And Signing A Private Divorce Contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Mr. Blow,

I'm beginning to understand the rationale with which you make decisions, so here's
the definitive method for this most important choice. I believe it may match your
elevated intellectual capacity:

View attachment 1232

This isn't funny and extremely offensive. Why TAG hasn't banned you yet is beyond me. Clearly crossing the line.

Reactions: roots reggae
i know a lot about divorces in japan.

do you have any children?
what visa do you have?
do you have a steady job and pay taxes?
who pays the bills in your house?
does she have a steady job?
who makes more money you or her?

forget about lawyers? let her get the lawyer and pay for it. even if they do make a judgement aginst you there is no criminal penalty if you do not pay the judgement or child support or alimony. if you do not pay her after a judgement she can only get a lawyer again and then again and then again. thus the huge numbers of deadbeat fathers in japan.

for now i would recommend going to city office and getting the divorce paper. fill it out completely with 2 witnesses. everything except her hanko, next time she screams divorce, tell her she is full of shit and stick the paper on her and tell her to sign. if she tells you she will get a lawyer tell her go ahead. if your paying the bills cut her off now. doing this will find out if she is serious as many women in japan play that do it or ill divorce you power game. if she signs it then your good to go.

So not being able to keep up with monthly alimony payments won't lead into a punishment? Would they maybe garnish my wages?

This isn't funny and extremely offensive. Why TAG hasn't banned you yet is beyond me. Clearly crossing the line.

Mr. Blow,

If you had not opened the door, not a soul would even consider entering your imaginary world. You asked our opinions and chose to ignore the sound advice given by wise TAG members to consult an attorney-especially given the nature of your marriage.

Crossing the line-with you... mercy, have you read your own posts?

Never did I ever imagine that you could be:

MrSensitiveCover.jpg

Mr. Blow,

If you had not opened the door, not a soul would even consider entering your imaginary world. You asked our opinions and chose to ignore the sound advice given by wise TAG members to consult an attorney-especially given the nature of your marriage.

Crossing the line-with you... mercy, have you read your own posts?

Never did I ever imagine that you could be:

View attachment 1233

You believe in "one love"? By the way you troll my posts, I can confidently say that you are full of shit.

All the media you include only shows how much time you put into your meaningless posts.

By the way, TAG management...where are fuck are you? You should have closed this thread and banned roots reggay.

Your "one love" is obviously conditional and you cherry pick people you don't like. Your "one love" is just part of that half-baked (or should I say whole-baked) peace and love movement. You act like you are part of the movement, yet you act like a total cunt toward me and only prove to contradict the very message you "live by".

By the way, TAG management...where are fuck are you? You should have closed this thread and banned roots reggay.

We're not going to just ban people without some really decent reasons... you are all adults and I can't believe (or maybe I can) how ridiculous this is getting.

USE YOUR IGNORE FEATURE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE SOMEONES POST.

http://tokyoadultguide.com/account/ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.