Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours/ 45,000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland/ Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English with google translate

Details of the Encounter:
http://www.y-maria.jp/sp/profile.php?id=rei

I finished up this new place y-Maria but deciding which soap land to go to was a trip. I originally wanted to go to hisyo but I couldn’t find it so I tried dolce then make up but the girls weren’t available for another hour or two so I kept looking. Before I knew it, there were to two guys from different shops trying to pull me into their own. They wanted to charge me 80,000 yen so I ended up saying no to both of them. I wandered around some more at Yoshiwara until I ended up at y-Maria.

They offered me a nice selection but as we all know, the pictures are usually inaccurate. I chose Rei but he said it’ll cost me 80,000 yen and I’ll have to wait an hour. I showed him the sign that said 30,000 yen and he tried to explain to me that it was because she was high end— I’m surprised he didn’t say it was gaijin tax. I was ready to walk away but in the end, he went down to 45,000 and no wait time. After that conversation, I think I could’ve went lower because he was said yes so easily. I read in the Yoshiwara thread that some paid 80,000 at this same place but I think they’re just testing the waters to see if we’ll take the bait.

After we reached an agreement, he put me in the waiting room for a couple minutes and brought me out to be greeted by Rei. As expected she wasn’t the girl in the picture but that doesn’t mean she wasn’t attractive. She looks early to mid 20’s, has a cute face with a slim upper half and thick medium bottom. Hopefully I didn’t lose you with that description but you’ll have to experience her for yourself incase I did. Once inside, I was expecting a very mechanical encounter but she ended surprising me in a pleasant way. Despite the language barrier, she provided a true GFE and she was willing to please.

Mat play was meh and didn’t last long which was fine with me. That was mainly because of me and how quickly I came when she gave me bbbj. She washed me up and took a little break. Nothing more to say about mat play.

We conversed as much as we could with google translate and when I was ready we went at it again.

She surprised me by initiating DFK and it wasn’t the kind where their lips stay frozen; her kisses were passionate and I thoroughly enjoyed her tongue. I went down on her and her motions and sounds were believable. Seeing her twitch and arching her back made me want to keep going but I had to be inside her. We went missionary with DFK until I came again. Feeling her legs wrap around me was a huge turn on.

We took another break until I was ready and I can’t say enough how much I enjoyed kissing her. She down on me to get me hard and we went doggy until I popped. We rinsed and repeated for the last pop with her on top.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I had a pleasant experience. I normally wouldn’t repeat because I like to play explore my options but with her, I’d repeat.

Anyways, hope you found this helpful!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't get Rei. The wait time suddenly going from an hour to 0 was your hint he was just after getting any money you had and was willing to lie in case you didn't catch it. You're lucky you didn't get given the worst girl on purpose though.

Edit:
I just checked the site, 30k yen is the bathing fee. You accidentally haggled him, which most people are not advised to do in Yoshiwara. You are VERY lucky he didn't sic their worst girl on you. He probably realized you had no idea about the system.

30k yen is the bathing fee
Exactly! Hobbyists should know that Soapland pricing is based on a combination of two fees, which are completely unrelated to any Gaijin Tax. The OP is lucky that he wasn’t physically ejected from the building.

Reactions: Ken1988
Wow, down from 80k to 45k?! Even with new face and free discounts together that’s still a crazy low price considering the high 30k bathing fee. Thanks for the review.

Glad that it turned out well, even though it sure as heck could've ended in a disaster.

Y-Maria is a high-end shop, there's no way you could have gotten a girl from Maria at 30k yen.

Reactions: DireWolf98