July 2022 (Early Morning)

Contact Method:
Visited shop.

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min. ¥25000

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese. Kaoru is not scared of English, but she just doesn't know enough.

Details of the Encounter:
I tried calling the shop using a public phone (I didn't rent a keitai this time), but even after passing their screening questions (is this your first time, which country are you from) they said I couldn't make a reservation without going to the shop because they didn't like public phones (no caller ID?). I think they also want to see you in person to size you up. I look Japanese and can speak the language okay so I usually pass the test. So a couple days later I took the Metro to Minowa and walked the mile to YS. I asked the tenchou if anyone was available that morning, and after asking me where I was from, he ushered me into the incoming waiting room which still smelled of smoke. A few minutes later he returned with his stack of cards and laid out the two Darling Course providers.I was happy to Kaoru was one of them and chose her based on previous reviews. The tenchou asked me if I was okay with the 70 minute course, so it may have been possible to pick the Hanayome Course since he did have the cards with him, but I was happy with my choice. I paid the fee then waited about 15 minutes before Kaoru was ready. Even though she has a few extra kilos on her tall 170 cm frame, I was immediately happy to see her cute face, very close to the website pictures except that her lips were a bit fuller in reality. She actually resembled someone I knew many years ago which made her face easier to remember. My experience was pretty similar to the previous reviewer's. I had done mat play once before at Putit Royal and was not impressed, but gave it another try since 70 minutes is enough time for mat and bed play. Kaoru was much better at it and I was happy I tried it again! Lots of interesting sensations. Just be warned that there is several minutes needed to prepare the mat and clean up afterwards, but you'll be soaking in the tub during that time. In general Kaoru's service was excellent and she was willing to cater to my tastes and was cheerful the whole time. We actually finished right on time so I got the full 70 minutes. She liked to kiss and hug and her solid body was good for that. She didn't push to get me to finsh early but let me take my time (at my age I'm only good for one shot so I want to make the most of it)! At the end she gave me her card with a thank you note written on the back. I asked the Tenchou for a ride to Nippori Station, and after a 10 minute wait in another waiting room, I got my ride. All in all this was one of the best fuzoku experiences I've had in Japan. In addition there was a hefty discount thanks to the week yen.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The only reasonI would choose someone else next time would be to get some variety, but Kaoru is a sure thing for a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/24/2022